Jerry Jones talks stadium & other stuff, likes Bon Jovi

You left out the part where he mocked Bills fans for no reason whatsoever, cherry picked out some of Jones' stupidest comments and ran down the Bills organization just for the sport of it.

Yup, and the headline: Jerry Jones speaks truth about Bills

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbsup: , and Jerry can take a flying fornication at a rolling doughnut.

All we Buffalo fans can do is hope someone who wants to keep the team in Buffalo steps up with the highest bid.

I can't imagine the Buffalo Bills keeping that name if they move to Toronto. JBJ stated his favorite NFL play ever was "wide right". ...the :censored: !

I do not care what they might be called. If this team moves from buffalo I am done with the NFL forever. End of story.

Yup, and the headline: Jerry Jones speaks truth about Bills

I did not click on the article but the title smacks of Jerry Sullivan. Hence my reluctance to even read it.

I do not care what they might be called. If this team moves from buffalo I am done with the NFL forever. End of story.

I did not click on the article but the title smacks of Jerry Sullivan. Hence my reluctance to even read it.

Agreed on line #1 point one and smart move on line #2.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Brandon said "My sole interest and responsibility is to make sure the Bills stay in WNY"...

How much more clear does he need to make it that they are not selling the team to someone who wants to move it

Brandon said "My sole interest and responsibility is to make sure the Bills stay in WNY"...

How much more clear does he need to make it that they are not selling the team to someone who wants to move it

Did he say that?

I know it is not good to hate.

So I have always detested Jerry Jones.

When it comes to owners, does anyone think Donald Trump would be any different than Jerry Jones if he owned a team?

Trump has flair that Jones does not. Jerry is a goober. His anti-small market attitude it apparent. Bigger market does not mean more success. LA can not support its team with its huge fan base. Let him spout off.

Trump has flair that Jones does not. Jerry is a goober. His anti-small market attitude it apparent. Bigger market does not mean more success. LA can not support its team with its huge fan base. Let him spout off.

Trumps flair is being a publicity seeking douchebag. Jerrah is running in a dead heat with him. These guys don't buy assets to help a small rust belt town get back on its feet. And, like the one that owns a big market team, money is what drives him. Not wins, not caring about people in a depressed economy. It's an investment first and foremost.

Honestly, does anyone think in a new stadium there will be a section, called the Rockpile with $30 seats? A bud and a small bag of peanuts will cost more.

Trump would be a nightmare of proportions previously unheard of in the NFL. That's assuming he could get the necessary votes to even own a team. Which is really doubtful IMO.

Jerry Jones hates small market teams and screw him twice!

Because moving small market teams to larger markets increases the value of Jerry's assets.

There's 31 other teams aside from the Cowboys in the league, and Jerry only cares about those 31 to the degree they make him wealthier. For at least half those teams, that means he couldn't care less about their local or regional fan support. Only about shared - i.e. TV - revenue.

Because moving small market teams to larger markets increases the value of Jerry's assets.

There's 31 other teams aside from the Cowboys in the league, and Jerry only cares about those 31 to the degree they make him wealthier. For at least half those teams, that means he couldn't care less about their local or regional fan support. Only about shared - i.e. TV - revenue.

http://youtu.be/A8MO7fkZc5o

Jerry is a soulless husk of a man.

Dallas is so mediocre and so boring, and in sick of all the faux drama around their games. Why did we have to see them against eagles as last game last season? To see the great kyle orten? Even if cowboys lucked out and won they were going no where in playoffs. I really wanted to see an up comer like cardinals for that game, but no league stuffs another cowboy game down our throat. And NFL.com has way too much cowboy coverage. Is tony romo this or that? Who cares. Boring. Its all jones handiwork in the background too working the NFL top brass and media sponsors. How much is that costing the league because more deserving teams of interest aren't getting their due? He's a cancer, really is.

Edited by Joe_the_6_pack