2014 Bills Rookie Minicamp

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@VorseTWCNews

#Bills Watkins doesn't so much catch the ball more of steals it from the air. More tonight on @twcnewsbuffalo

Bn3DcrCCIAApLMT.jpg

@mikerodak

Bills WR Sammy Watkins lays out for a catch on a pass from Kenny Guiton during rookie minicamp today: http://telly.com/1JX6YIR

He didnt even turn up field n finish the run....Lazy.1st round bust, doomed n of course Ralph is cheap!

Marrone’s message to rookies

There’s a lot of orientation going on this weekend at the Bills rookie minicamp. Head Coach Doug Marrone says part of the job this weekend is to check on the conditioning levels of the 30-players in camp, and to indoctrinate them to the Bills way of running drills. Then there’s their first introduction to the Buffalo playbook.

Sammy Watkins: "You have to love what it takes to be great"

WR Sammy Watkins spoke to the media following his first practice at Bills rookie minicamp on Saturday.

Sammy Watkins on First Minicamp Practice <9:22>

The Bills first round pick talks with the media about his first day of rookie minicamp.

Doug Marrone on First Day of Rookie Camp <9:35>

The Bills head coach talks with the media about the opening of Rookie Minicamp, and what he thought of first round pick Sammy Watkins.

@VorseTWCNews

#Bills newest signee, 3rd pick, Preston Brown already calling out signals and owning the defense at LB position. #BillsMafia @TWCNewsBuffalo

@VorseTWCNews

group of #Bills d-coaches about Randell Johnson "you see how [dang] strong he is" 7th rounder killing the sleds at mini-camp @TWCNewsBuffalo

%HaveAlwaysKnownRandellisRealDeal. %RandellKikoSpikesOuch

@JonahJavad

Summer of Sammy has begun. #bills http://instagram.com/p/oG-bvOrzOR/

Sammy Watkins catches 15 yard out route. #bills http://instagram.com/p/oG_RoXLzAB/

Former UB receiver Fred Lee with a couple drops in basic QB-WR drill. Gotta feel for him. This is basically his job interview. #Bills

You all know I'm a big UB guy but I never thought Lee was anything special. I think some of these camp invites are a favor to the school.

Great stuff as always 26!! You really do own the offseason on TBD. Thanks for keeping us all informed!!

hey!!! I take offense to that. I do my job during TRaining Camp at SJF on multiple occasions.

You know that you are one of my favorite posters. Your kudos are only a few months away!!

haha. Thanks. And thanks.

And I don't know why you look to me for info. Your connected anyway. But I appreciate the faith.

Did we change number fonts this year? They look different, more thinner compared to last year numbers.

rookie camp. Training camp, etc... They use practice uniforms and they aren't double or triple stitched with border colors.

That's probably why.

Bills Roundup: Rookie Minicamp Begins <4:16>

First round pick Sammy Watkins and the rest of the rookies hit the field for the first time as Buffalo opened its 2014 Rookie Minicamp in Orchard Park.

Rookie WR Watkins quickly catching on with Bills

Sammy Watkins has one rule when it comes to playing receiver.

It's on him to catch anything within his reach.

''My job is to catch the ball. I can't control where the quarterback throws it,'' the Buffalo Bills' first-round draft pick said. ''If my hand touches it, I've got to catch it.''

If that's the case, then Watkins was perfect in making his debut Saturday, when the Bills opened a three-day minicamp.