2014 Bills Rookie Minicamp

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sammy already hurt?

@JaySkurski: Day 2 of #Bills rookie minicamp. Receivers going through 1-on-1 drills against DBs. Sammy Watkins sitting out, huddling with Nate Hackett.

Blame it on matter2003 and his jinx job back on post #2

Rookie Minicamp Day 2: Guiton a busy QB

As the only quarterback participating in Buffalo’s rookie minicamp, QB Kenny Guiton is getting a workout like he’s never had before.

Bills Roundup: Rookie Mini-Camp Day 2 <2:48>

Day two of the Bills Rookie Mini-Camp. Undrafted quarterback Kenny Guiton welcoming a heavy workload, the linebackers get direction from coach Fred Pagac, and a trio from UB looking to impress.

Why didn't we draft two other WRs to provide depth for when Sammy inevitably gets hurt/leaves/holds out/gets abducted by aliens?? Doug is in way above his head.

This FO is so clueless. I am so F'ing done with this team.

Anyone notice this nugget in Marrone's presser? He said, and I'm paraphrasing, "there's no herky-jerk to him (Watkins), he's smooth and that's what makes him a very good receiver".

Anyone else think that was a shot at Stevie Johnson? Don't get me wrong, I like Stevie, but I feared his route running would hurt a young QB's development and the offense as a whole and it looks like it did. That's why we got rid of him.

I always said that Fitz + Gailey = best formula to maximize Stevie's mojo.

Take him out of the improvise, throw to a spot offense and he's not the same. I know I know "he spent 2013 injured."

@buffalobills

Doug Marrone at the end of #Bills rookie minicamp: "We accomplished what we set out to accomplish"

Marrone on signing players who tried out at minicamp: "I'm sure there will be an announcement coming"

Marrone on @sammywatkins: better hand-eye coordination than expected. "I really look forward to when the pads come on"

Marrone on OL Seantrel Henderson: "We're off to a good start. Consistency will be the key. There's no doubt he can play."

Marrone on @sammywatkins: "Someone told me he was in at 6:45 a.m. running routes" #dedication

its been awhile since we have had his type of talent at WR.... itll be interesting to see how posters react when he messes something up thats incredibly difficult but due to his athleticism and other big plays looks like a play he should have made.