Mayock's take on EJ Manuel

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the doubters!

What's the point of this? Are the doubters all supposed to say oh ok I'm a believer now bc of something Mayock said over a year ago before he was even drafted?

EJ is a HUGE question mark right now, you either get that or you dont

What's the point of this? Are the doubters all supposed to say oh ok I'm a believer now bc of something Mayock said over a year ago before he was even drafted?

EJ is a HUGE question mark right now, you either get that or you dont

dude, chill. pills-n-bills is gonna open up a can of whoop-ass on you if you keep talking like that.

dude, chill. pills-n-bills is gonna open up a can of whoop-ass on you if you keep talking like that.

Dude, I could care less.

Edited by Max997

I'm pulling for EJ but the jury is still out on him. And while I like Mayock, he's not infallible. He wasn't exactly sold on Cam Newton when he was being drafted.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/04/25/mayock-on-cam-newton-i-dont-know-how-great-he-wants-to-be/

Ok yeah sure but on the other hand he was all in on Blaine Gabbert.

I am "all in" on EJ, and think rumours of his suckiness are highly overdone....that said, I do believe, Mayock has expressed dobuts about EJ more recently, in the buildup to this years draft....

Edited by Buftex

For all the doubters!

How does this make anyone feel better? "Yes he's got a big on, but on tape, in that Florida State offense, nearly all his throws are between zero and 10 yards." (0.26.029)

Thanks because that didn't make me feel like EJ the answer.

It takes a QB usually two to three years to get to their full abilities. Peyton Manning, Eli Manning, Tom Brady, and Ben Rothlesberger made a lot of mistakes their rookie year.

My point is simply, let's see if he develops this year. If he improves to a middle of the pack QB, great running game and defense, we slip into the playoffs, will everyone still complain?

The answer for me simply is I don't have a strong opinion on him yet. I'm in a wait and see mode.

You wrote two and a half sentences bitching about what some one posted on a forum that is here to create discussion to prove what??? Again??

You wrote 2 1/4 sentences bitching about what someone posted on a forum that is here to create discussion to prove what? Again?