James Hardy in "violent" LA arrest

Former Bills and Ravens WR James Hardy III was arrested in LA yesterday according to TMZ.

When officers attempted to arrest them, Hardy was resistant, and injured 3 cops. They eventually used a taser on him. Hardy was believed to be "under the influence".

http://www.tmz.com/2014/05/05/james-hardy-arrested-attack-cops-stun-gun-ex-nfl-player/

I guess it's official: Hardy was a bad pick. :)

What's funny in a couple of drafts, we picked Hardy and then drafted Stevie in the 7th. In another draft, we picked McCargo in the 1st and got Kyle Williams in the 5th. IF only the Bills had the amazing hindsight of some fans and the sports media. :)

What's funny in a couple of drafts, we picked Hardy and then drafted Stevie in the 7th. In another draft, we picked McCargo in the 1st and got Kyle Williams in the 5th. IF only the Bills had the amazing hindsight of some fans and the sports media. :)

Imagine the possibilities if the Bills had traded their first round pick every year for the past 15 years in exchange for all the Day 3 picks they could get.

What that tells me is that the Bills have had some solid regional scouts and a horrible vetting/management process.

Imagine the possibilities if the Bills had traded their first round pick every year for the past 15 years in exchange for all the Day 3 picks they could get.

Sad....but man, isn't that the truth!! Until Buddy (not including 2010) took over and then Doug last year, I really wondered in THE hell was going on over at OBD??!!! Because they could get the picks like Kyle W. and SJ right, but couldn't figure out to avoid like the freakin plague, Maybin?? Or Whitner with Ngata sitting ripe for the picking???? It was infuriating!!! Now, since 2011, it seems the BILLS are getting much better at Drafting and making some real strides toward depth of talent...hopefully, DW and Co. continue to get extra picks and Draft fantastic players at the right spots...

Former Bills and Ravens WR James Hardy III was arrested in LA yesterday according to TMZ.

When officers attempted to arrest them, Hardy was resistant, and injured 3 cops. They eventually used a taser on him. Hardy was believed to be "under the influence".

http://www.tmz.com/2...-ex-nfl-player/

Jeez, sounds like he's lucky they only used a taser.