Selling of Bills Could Happen Even Sooner

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God I hope so. Not only just to get stability but for the press, and all of us to finally SHUT UP about it. LOL.

I have felt there was a person/ Group already ordained to take the reigns. And people keep talking about 'bidding' who says there has to be bids? Mary Wilson owns this team, if she says ' Its Donald Trumps if he wants it' then all she needs is league approval.

Maybe its worth 1.1 Billion, but maybe she just wants 700 mill and GTFO? See there are many things that have been missing in reports, #1 is this is Mary Wilsons, not Buffalo's, Not the States, Not Erie Counties, Not some trust....Mary Wilsons to sell.

My only fear is there are buzzards out there that see Buffalo fans flock to the stadium year, after year, after decade and fill the stands even though Ralph Wilson fielded a **** team. Now a pure money man sees nothing but lemmings willing to line his pockets. I pray and I suggest you do too even if you don't believe in God or Buda or whatever, we find a guy that wants to put WINNING as #1 and financially be ok with the purchase of the team being a tax write off for 20 years or so. Put ALL the money back into this team.

Also an ownership group also worries me. Groups tend to worry more about the ROI of the investment, not the product of the team.

That said, yeah I can see it sold by July and approved in October, its best for the Team, League, and fans.

What an opening day it'll be ! New local owners in attendance. Jim Kelly. Honoring Ralph. Number one draft pick playing. It's gonna be a beautiful September Sunday day of football for Buffalo and Bills fans everywhere !

Just saw this. Thoughts ?

http://espn.go.com/n...y-owner-90-days

Seems like this could only be positive news. My guess, like others have said , is that a lot had been done behind the scenes for some time now. I think Ralph knew he was nearing the end, how could he have not. If our best hopes are true, even though the success on the field has been limited, Wilson's legacy will be that he kept the team here long after he passed.