The Bills are a PR Nightmare

ET1062

All of this in the last 48 hours.

• Bills come to terms on an excessive texting lawsuit
  • The Jills sue the Bills for not paying minimum wage
  • Bills post a story on their website about Marrone having cancer and took most of the day to clarify.

This organization is a joke, the Bills continue to show up in the national media for nothing positive. Heads need to roll, I am afraid Brandon has his own best interests in mind and not what is best for the Buffalo community.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bills post a story on their website about Marrone having cancer and took most of the day to clarify.

This organization is a joke, the Bills continue to show up in the national media for nothing positive. Heads need to roll, I am afraid Brandon has his own best interests in mind and not what is best for the Buffalo community.

Every big business gets sued. And when someone has cancer why is it necessary for it to be clarified in quick order? People have a right to privacy. Get a grip man

3 things/3 scenarios.

If you're a bills FAN, and you don't post on this message board (99% of Bills fans,) you would have no idea about any of this, aside from the fact that Marrone got a cancerous mole removed (maybe).

If you're a bills fan and you DO post on this message board, you still might have missed the Marrone story breaking early/by accident, and found the other threads too boring to read/care about even in the offseason.

If you're NOT a Bills fan, you won't hear about ANY of this unless something scrolls across the feed on the nfl network saying marrone had a mole removed, at which point you would probably think, "those poor Bills."

PR nightmare? Hardly.

The Cowboys just had to endure about 2 weeks of rehashing history as to why Jones fired Jimmy Johnson, and how that personel move could have changed the history of the league, followed by Jones saying tv ratings are more important than wins and getting lambasted by the press.

The Bills aren't a PR nightmare, their fans are just more sensitive than my wife.

Edited by JohnnyGold

I'm sorry, but I don't understand how because of these three very minor mistakes, the whole organization is a joke. The dolphins had horrible issues with PR last year and lost two players and multiple coaches from it. THAT, my friend, is a PR nightmare. I think you're being melodramatic. Lighten up, Francis.

I have very little doubt that when new ownership takes over, Scott Berchtold and his team will be among the first to get pink slips. The Bills have a prehistoric communications department. The textgate scandal is actually part of their bungled fan outreach program. Years of botched interviews, technology problems during press conferences, awkward releases, and an overall third-rate communications strategy have embarrassed the franchise time and time again. These guys are on their last legs here.

This gave me a nice laugh before getting ready for work, thanks.

Anyone worrying about this needs to turn in you bills zubaz.

You can't be serious right? This is 3 nothing stories, honest to God there is nothing to them.