The Bills are a PR Nightmare

ET1062

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My favorite was the former Jill on TV this morning.......Clearly high IQ was not a qualification to become a Jill---"we had to buy our own lipstick and tights"

Good Gosh are you kidding me???

Judging by the quality of previous Jills squads, if high IQ wasn't a qualification, about the only thing left was "healthy appetite."

Jay Skurski@JaySkurski 1m

Bills 'continuing to discuss' website gaffe - BN Blitz - The Buffalo News http://bills.buffalo...gaffe/ … via @thebuffalonews

OH MY GOD... someone made a mistake. enough already.

im just thankful marrone is in (apparently) good health. does the buffalo news really need to get to the bottom of how the story accidentally made it to the website early?

No the Buffalo Bills are just a little bumbling sometimes. The P.R nightmare is what happened at Penn State a few years ago with Jerry Sandusky and the sexual abuse of children, the firing of legendary coach Joe Paterno, and the shame it brought to an otherwise fine University.

Cheerleaders not getting paid enough or some fan getting an excessive amount of texts is not a PR nightmare.

Edited by oman128

This thread is a joke.

A guy getting 3 extra text messages, suing over it, and actually getting a $3M settlement is the biggest joke of all. But I don't disagree with the quality of the comm department.

People sueing for every little thing is a joke.

Here in the Sacramento area there was a great gym called Basketball Town where current and ex-Sacramento Kings and top local college players could be seen playing pickup games during the summer. Apparently some guy in a wheelchair showed up and because he couldn't get to the 2nd floor viewing area, he sued them. Rather than incur the legal fees and/or pay fore any required facility , the facility closed. It was also supposedly discovered that this guy had done this multiple times before at other facilities.

I'm all for handicapped people being allowed to gain access to whereever they want to go, but this guy was obviously abusing the courts for personal gain.

I'm all for handicapped people being allowed to gain access to whereever they want to go

I am sorry but I cannot agree.

Currently we let people from New Jersey go whereever they want to go, and we've seen the results.

The same thing is true regarding suburb people...coming into Buffalo on the 33. Their handicap prevents them from realizing that none of us thinks driving 60 mph, 5 feet from our doors, blaring Nickelback, is cool. Their handicap prevents them from perceiving how uncool they truly are, and in trying to be cool, the danger they represent to themselves and others. It's a matter of public safety.

We cannot continue to allow these handicapped people to go whereever they want to go, never mind encouraging more handicapped people to do the same. We need to get them to accept their handicap, and stay where they belong.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

...and now they release their schedule on the BIlls website 30 minutes early. They are the laughingstock of the NFL media.

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or not...in case it wasn't... all the teams schedule pages are tied to the back end of NFL.com and every team had the same thing happen at the same time. It had nothing to do with the team websites, it was controlled by NFL.com.

It's unclear whether Marrone publicly would have revealed the removal of a cancerous mole if the issue hadn't been forced by the accidental posting of a live web link. If Marrone hadn't made a decision about whether to publicly acknowledge the disease, the mistake left Marrone with no realistic option.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/page/3/

Edited by papazoid