Camp Manuel

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a huge EJ Manuel fan. I really wanted the Browns to draft him last year. I watched his press conference from yesterday. He is really impressive. Good things ahead for you, Bills friends!

Thanks CR...now who do you want the Browns to draft in the 1st?

Thanks CR...now who do you want the Browns to draft in the 1st?

I would like a QB... prefer Derek Carr out of this year's group. He has the arm for the weather here. If they can get him at 26, would like Khalil Mack at 4. I think Coach Pettine loves him, lol. The Browns have about 17 holes so need just about everything. Defensive playmakers are at the top of it though.

Didn't fitz do that with "the goon squad"

During the lockout that precluded OTAs and shortened training camp, yes. Not prior to OTA/Training camp.

Though it may happen more than we know.

Look, everyone beefed (correctly) that EJ's injury shortened rookie year may have hindered his progress. Sounds like he realizes he needs extra work to build timing and chemistry with his receivers and is putting it in. Can't we take it for what it is - a positive sign that he recognizes the need to put in the extra work? Why the need to go overboard with either positivity or negativity? We all want to see wins not losses, we can't see either until opening day.

Thanks, Wiz, I got that far myself...I should have been more specific. I meant to be asking if anyone had knowledge of his general reputation and success as a QB guru? An NFL client list that includes Terrelle Pryor, Jake Locker, Jimmy Clausen, Ryan Lindley and Jordan Rodgers is not particularly reassuring to me, but I daresay if one sets up shop as a QB guru one has to accept the clients that come to one and not work exclusively with Manning, Luck, and Brady.

PS I guess it's reassuring to me that EJ is willing to invest in himself by working with a QB guru in the off season. One of the things that turned me away from Fitz is when he commented that David Lee, in the Bills training camp, was the first time he'd worked with a QB technician or words to that effect. If he was serious in his aspirations as an NFL starter, I didn't understand why he wouldn't have sought out someone on his own dime and time, years ago.

Edited by Hopeful

Thanks, Wiz, I got that far myself...I should have been more specific. I meant to be asking if anyone had knowledge of his general reputation and success as a QB guru? An NFL client list that includes Terrelle Pryor, Jake Locker, Jimmy Clausen, Ryan Lindley and Jordan Rodgers is not particularly reassuring to me, but I daresay if one sets up shop as a QB guru one has to accept the clients that come to one and not work exclusively with Manning, Luck, and Brady.

PS I guess it's reassuring to me that EJ is willing to invest in himself by working with a QB guru in the off season. One of the things that turned me away from Fitz is when he commented that David Lee, in the Bills training camp, was the first time he'd worked with a QB technician or words to that effect. If he was serious in his aspirations as an NFL starter, I didn't understand why he wouldn't have sought out someone on his own dime and time, years ago.

Good post ^

Thanks for the Link Wiz !

Ej sounds the part plus one

After reading and watching the most recent news about the team , and EJ especially.. I get a feeling the Bills are bubbling.

Let me say this.

I think still last year would be a run through of the New program and see how it shook out. Get busy off season reviewing tons of data and film .

Then start the motors for real.

I am a conspiracy homer type.

My theory will be proven out if the Bills offense looks very little like last seasons unseasoned oatmeal we were served .

Hacketts a screwball with a laboratory in the basement.

Hold me too it folks . Marrone is going want to pound the ball but once he gets that from the O he will give them the whole book to have fun with !

Bubblings . i been hearin' em'

Go Bills