Game of Thrones Part Deax: The Readers Thread

Kevin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The prologue character also warged out of his body just prior to dying.

Right, which is one of the main reasons why it came across as so relevant. It was like GRRM saying, "this is how wargs can potentially survive death, just in case you were wondering."

Of course it was. Lena Headey's a brunette.

I am pretty sure that was her. In real life, she has a bunch of tats too. I think the bush, as well as the tats might have been CGI'd out... not that she didn't look good, but if they were using a body double, wouldn't they have used a harder body? I remember reading something a ways back about the filming of this scene, and the impression I got was that this was Lena Headey...

I am pretty sure that was her. In real life, she has a bunch of tats too. I think the bush, as well as the tats might have been CGI'd out... not that she didn't look good, but if they were using a body double, wouldn't they have used a harder body? I remember reading something a ways back about the filming of this scene, and the impression I got was that this was Lena Headey...

She was pregnant, it was a double.

Yeah, they wait so long that by the time it's about to be on we watch the previous season all over again just so we aren't starting from scratch.

Even more fun...binge-watch all of the previous seasons in about a month to get back up to snuff. Gives you all kinds of interesting perspective on what may/may not come next.

Even more fun...binge-watch all of the previous seasons in about a month to get back up to snuff. Gives you all kinds of interesting perspective on what may/may not come next.

Did that before S4...was well worth it.

My thought was that Jon would warg into Ghost and then have his body resurrected by Melisandre, after which he wargs back. But like former Kiko said, it doesn't seem like they've set this up on the show, so maybe they'll just have him resurrected by Melisandre and skip the warging part.

Finally saw the season ender. I was on a Northern European cruise and when I had internet connection, saw a blurb on Yahoo! that said "producers say Jon Snow is dead" so that ruined that for me. :censored:

And I thought I'd be sadder at him dying, but I think I've stopped caring for the characters, knowing anyone is fair game for being killed off.

But I do have to say that I though they were setting JS up for greater things, with the hinting that he was the child of Rhaegar Targaryan and Lyanna Stark. I guess that's where Melisandre comes in, but the producers said emphatically that he's dead, so...

Finally saw the season ender. I was on a Northern European cruise and when I had internet connection, saw a blurb on Yahoo! that said "producers say Jon Snow is dead" so that ruined that for me. :censored:

And I thought I'd be sadder at him dying, but I think I've stopped caring for the characters, knowing anyone is fair game for being killed off.

But I do have to say that I though they were setting JS up for greater things, with the hinting that he was the child of Rhaegar Targaryan and Lyanna Stark. I guess that's where Melisandre comes in, but the producers said emphatically that he's dead, so...

So much truth.

I genuinely like Snow... AND it wasn't spoiled for me... and yet I found myself basically shrugging and saying "another one bites the dust"