Game of Thrones Part Deax: The Readers Thread

Kevin

I think that McShane is gonna be Reed, and I do think a ToJ flashback is likely. It makes sense. A brief scene as a character of key importance and all that.

Finish these damn books George.

Actually, if I had to put money on it, I'd say McShane is going to play Randall Tarly. Not sure why, just because I think Tarly is a son-of-a-B word and McShane can play those pretty well.

And yes, he had to finish those damn books now.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, if I had to put money on it, I'd say McShane is going to play Randall Tarly. Not sure why, just because I think Tarly is a son-of-a-B word and McShane can play those pretty well.

And yes, he had to finish those damn books now.

I thought that they already have a fat man playing Sam's dad?.

Well not the first time I mis-remembered.

Euron Crow's Eye is my guess.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I thought that they already have a fat man playing Sam's dad?.

Well not the first time I mis-remembered.

Euron Crow's Eye is my guess.

They may, I haven't heard that yet. But yes, you have a good one in Euron. Didn't think of that.

Max von Sydow cast to take over the role of Bloodraven!

Also, rumors of Eric Roberts joining the cast...Euron perhaps?

I'm thinking Ian McShane is Randall

No kidding? Where did you hear that about Max?

Time line doesn't fit. I think it'll be Bran seeing Ned and Brandon or maybe Lyanna dueling as the tree. Maybe the scene from ADoD where Bran zooms through Winterfell's history.

Most likely, yes...I only meant that if they're doing flashbacks with a young Ned, then the TOJ is fair game now.

Cool. I had heard about that location a little while back, and there was speculation if that was going to be the TOJ, or if it was supposed to be Casterly Rock.

Also, looks like they will have some scenes in Oldtown. Very interesting.

Hope GRRM comes out with the next book soon, or I may have to skip the next TV season.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Im surprised no one is talking about all the confirmed rumors for the past week involving Jon Snow.

I think most of us assumed that to be a given...I mean, the textual implications that support his return are very, very strong.

It's the who/how that have, to me, always been the intriguing part.

I think most of us assumed that to be a given...I mean, the textual implications that support his return are very, very strong.

It's the who/how that have, to me, always been the intriguing part.

True. I agree. So many way have been discussed and theories of past stories coming to light. Can't wait for the new book and the new season. Will be the most watched episode on tv I bet.