Game of Thrones Part Deax: The Readers Thread

Kevin

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Bump -

ccrew members have been spotted in Northern Ireland filming for a massive battle scene. The battle is thought to be between Snow and the Ramsay Bolton, both of whom will be leading several armies in this epic fight.

See who will be killed off in the next season (one of many I am sure)

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 weeks later...

that was a tease? More like a super fast recap.

I think there is more spoiler in my spoiler than that .

True, though the choice of characters in this teaser in relation to Snow was interesting. You have Bran's mentor doing the narration, all the Stark children, plus Danny and Jamie and the White Walker King. We assume Danny and Snow are siblings (at least half), Bran and the Starks as well, and it's been rumored (from Nan) that the White Walker King was once a Stark himself... but what about Jamie? His inclusion in this teaser could mean nothing, or it could be quite meaningful.

True, though the choice of characters in this teaser in relation to Snow was interesting. You have Bran's mentor doing the narration, all the Stark children, plus Danny and Jamie and the White Walker King. We assume Danny and Snow are siblings (at least half), Bran and the Starks as well, and it's been rumored (from Nan) that the White Walker King was once a Stark himself... but what about Jamie? His inclusion in this teaser could mean nothing, or it could be quite meaningful.

Might be Jamie gets eaten by a dragon as he tries to kill Tyrion.

The Stark lineage - all freaks I tell ya.

When will Sansa's wargness come out?

And where the hell is the youngest son?

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry readers. I'm sure most of you knew he wouldn't get the book out first, but it's official now. From his comments, it's hard to even tell how close he is to finishing book six.

http://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/books/game-thrones-author-george-r-r-martin-says-he-missed-n489201

Really, how difficult is it to write 500 pages of random new characters in incoherent, unrelated, divergent plots?

I swear, it's taking so long because GRRM backed himself into a corner with the last two books, and has no idea where to go next.

Really, how difficult is it to write 500 pages of random new characters in incoherent, unrelated, divergent plots?

I swear, it's taking so long because GRRM backed himself into a corner with the last two books, and has no idea where to go next.

It's either that or he's bored with his own world. I only say that because he's branching off into sci fi with a new HBO show and also executive producing another series. Lots of new shiny things for him to build, Westeroos must feel like an obligation now.