Game of Thrones Part Deax: The Readers Thread

Kevin

Game Of Thrones Season 6 Spoilers: Are Tyrion And Daenerys Related? All Signs Point To ... Maybe

The Game of Thrones season 6 spoilers are, without a doubt, the most difficult spoilers to predict for the highest-rated series in HBO history.

Game of Thrones Season 6 Premiere: Directors Have Read Winds of Winter, Release Date May Be Closer Than We Thought

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game Of Thrones Season 6 Spoilers: Are Tyrion And Daenerys Related? All Signs Point To ... Maybe

The Game of Thrones season 6 spoilers are, without a doubt, the most difficult spoilers to predict for the highest-rated series in HBO history.

Game of Thrones Season 6 Premiere: Directors Have Read Winds of Winter, Release Date May Be Closer Than We Thought

Sounds like the latter story is being debunked...

its fun to read the theories.

Tyrion a relative to Danny? lol

It's not entirely out of the question that Tyrion is in fact a Targarian. I put it at 50/50 right now, there's plenty of evidence both ways in the book universe. And the show this year, when Danny and Tyrion have their first conversation, they foreshadowed the possibility when Tyrion says something about her having no one left in her bloodline. It could all be about Snow, of course, or even one of the many hidden Targarian princes that are all over the place, but it wouldn't be out of left field for it to be Tyrion in my estimation. It would make his story even better -- and it would remove the curse of him being a kinslayer -- which seems to be a much bigger deal in the books than on the show.

Edited by GreggyT

It's not entirely out of the question that Tyrion is in fact a Targarian. I put it at 50/50 right now, there's plenty of evidence both ways in the book universe. And the show this year, when Danny and Tyrion have their first conversation, they foreshadowed the possibility when Tyrion says something about her having no one left in her bloodline. It could all be about Snow, of course, or even one of the many hidden Targarian princes that are all over the place, but it wouldn't be out of left field for it to be Tyrion in my estimation. It would make his story even better -- and it would remove the curse of him being a kinslayer -- which seems to be a much bigger deal in the books than on the show.

my comment on that is they know who the mother is if Tywin is not his true father.

there is still the other character (relative) with the Golden Army and Griff (who traveled with Tyrion in the books)

possible spoiler / long last verification?

The eye test.

did Harington’s (Jon Snow's) dark brown eyes appear to lighten and turn purple just before the credits role?

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-eyes-122786536655.html

Wow, that seems like a stretch. But hey, if it's true, that's quite a catch.

possible spoiler / long last verification?

The eye test.

did Haringtons (Jon Snow's) dark brown eyes appear to lighten and turn purple just before the credits role?

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/game-of-thrones-jon-snow-eyes-122786536655.html

Thanks a lot BF4E. I just fell down a giant rabbit hole after reading that. Someone in the comments mentioned "The Great Other" and how Hodor could be it's name and now I blame you for my lack of productivity for the next 4 hours.

Edit: Hodr is the god of winter in norse mythology...

Edited by LBSeeBallLBGetBall

Thanks a lot BF4E. I just fell down a giant rabbit hole after reading that. Someone in the comments mentioned "The Great Other" and how Hodor could be it's name and now I blame you for my lack of productivity for the next 4 hours.

Edit: Hodr is the god of winter in norse mythology...

LOL glad to help!!!

So did JS get stabbed by the Brotherhood in the books as well?

Do you mean, by the brothers of the Night's Watch? (Answer is yes.)

Book readers see something else when you say "Brotherhood" (eg, Brotherhood without Banners, or Dondarrion's guys).

Do you mean, by the brothers of the Night's Watch? (Answer is yes.)

Book readers see something else when you say "Brotherhood" (eg, Brotherhood without Banners, or Dondarrion's guys).

My bad. I thought they said "for the Brotherhood" when they stabbed him. I did mean the Night's Watch.

I did a slow motion replay on the final minute aka the "death scene"

as the blood flowed out of his body his eyes dilated which may lead someone to think that it looked like his eyes were turning purple.

for all Jon Snow fans ..... one can only hope

I did a slow motion replay on the final minute aka the "death scene"

as the blood flowed out of his body his eyes dilated which may lead someone to think that it looked like his eyes were turning purple.

for all Jon Snow fans ..... one can only hope

He's dead

Does that mean we've seen the last of him? Certainly not.

But he's dead

the longer hair is back ?

In the photo, Harington is back to sporting his familiar long hair, after showing up at the U.K. premiere of the movie "Testament of Youth" back in January with a much shorter 'do.

https://gma.yahoo.com/big-clue-kit-harington-could-returning-game-thrones-143951194--abc-news-tv.html

Harington and the show's producers have denied the rumors in the past, but after the finale, co-star Emelia Clarke hinted at Snow's possible return, telling MTV, "If I had to bet, I would say it's a 50/50 chance. There are some helpful people there, who could bring Jon back to life."

the longer hair is back ?

In the photo, Harington is back to sporting his familiar long hair, after showing up at the U.K. premiere of the movie "Testament of Youth" back in January with a much shorter 'do.

https://gma.yahoo.com/big-clue-kit-harington-could-returning-game-thrones-143951194--abc-news-tv.html

Harington and the show's producers have denied the rumors in the past, but after the finale, co-star Emelia Clarke hinted at Snow's possible return, telling MTV, "If I had to bet, I would say it's a 50/50 chance. There are some helpful people there, who could bring Jon back to life."

The hair cut pictures that made the rounds a few weeks ago were old, from before season 5. He's currently in Belfast (confirmed by several folks in the know), so he's either just there for a "funeral" scene, or he's in season 6 as everyone expected.

These types of marketing things just don't work anymore in the age of social media. It's too hard to keep this kind of secret.