Game of Thrones Part Deax: The Readers Thread

Kevin

It was her. She did an article about it. The cgi was the fire and the crowd, which made her the only real thing.

Her and Snow are gonna make some beautiful babies

She's his aunt!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was her. She did an article about it. The cgi was the fire and the crowd, which made her the only real thing.

She's his aunt!

That never stopped the Targaryens before.

Westeros Virginia

They should redo the intro music with Deliverance banjos

she would sleep with her nephew?

That never stopped the Targaryens before.

Never read the books, so the only incest I know of is between Jaime and Cersei Lannister.

she would sleep with her nephew?

Doubtful. And doubtful JS would sleep with his aunt.

Never read the books, so the only incest I know of is between Jaime and Cersei Lannister.

Doubtful. And doubtful JS would sleep with his aunt.

They mentioned that the Targaryens practiced incest for thousands of years at least twice, I think.

They mentioned that the Targaryens practiced incest for thousands of years at least twice, I think.

I think so, too. The practice of incest was the premise for the Targaryens giving birth to "mad kings." When a Targaryen was born, it was a 50/50 bet if that kid would grow up to be mad.

I think so, too. The practice of incest was the premise for the Targaryens giving birth to "mad kings." When a Targaryen was born, it was a 50/50 bet if that kid would grow up to be mad.

Or great.

I can't find the scene, but that's exactly the one. It's Cersei wondering if that's why Joffrey was crazy.

Edited by FireChan

Last night's episode pretty much put an end to a comedy scene that I was hoping they could squeeze in at some point.

With the addition of Ian McShane to the cast, I was hoping there would be an eventual meeting between McShane's charcter and Hodor which would evolve into a Swidgen/Wu routine

That Hodor stuff was incredible. Just an all-around fantastic episode, setting lots of things up...

Given next episode's preview, they are going to have to come up with one heck of way for B&M to escape, assuming they do...

The flashbacks and stuff were fun, now it's confirmed Bran can basicallly bend time and alter everything we will/have seen. Not sure I like that, it's confusing and could be really clunky if he goes back and alters something huge, like say the Night King being created.

Altering the past and time and all that jazz reminds me off an over did Hero's show that was pretty terrible.