DeSean Jackson released

For everyone interested. DJ is in the crips. There's no other way around it. If he throwing up gang signs in national TV, he's in the gang. If he wasn't, and he was throwing up gang signs like that, he would be taken care of really quickly.

Quit living under rocks people. He's as hardcore as you can get while being in the spotlight pretending to be legit.

I work around these gang members every day at work. This is no joke.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Crips and bloods are not the only ones on the street.

Sur13 or something like that, and a bunch of Hispanic and Asian gangs are out there. And in small communities there are many small gangs - in this area we have TRG, aka the little rascals.

Gangs are quite prominent when you live in a lower income/poverty stricken area.

MS13 are the big ones now. And Latin Kings. They are everywhere. MS13 member are no joke. The stories that you hear down in the borders where they find drumbs of decapitated heads and hands. That's most likely MS13 or similar types of gangs.

At Attica, it's tough for gangs to overcome the Bloods. Much like other jails in the state. But I can tell yiu that Rikers Island is filled with Crips. Which means within the next year, the Crips will be making a strong run in the prison systems for power. Right now the Bloods run everything from the phones to the drugs. The Crips in the next year will make that tough for them because they won't be so outnumbered anymore. Look for many prison assaults coming up in the news in the next year or 2.

So does anyone have photos of him throwing up gang signs or ANY evidence he is in a gang?

fhere was a link on the last page with him and others throwing up gang signs. And yes, they are gang signs. It's a fact.

So does anyone have photos of him throwing up gang signs or ANY evidence he is in a gang?

the pics are in the links posted in this thread - he did it in the redskins game, in a rap video, on instagram..... an officer noting that its a known gang sign.

additionally, one of posts has a link to a photo of the "rollin 60s" neighborhood affiliation in LA that uses the same sign. coincidentally DJ tweeted "keep rollin" after the redskins incident

there are people close to him that are considered in the gang

his music label name allegedly has connotations(jaccpot, because crips dont use ck, a common slang for crip killer - could be a stretch, just including it since its been mentioned)

MS13 are the big ones now. And Latin Kings. They are everywhere. MS13 member are no joke. The stories that you hear down in the borders where they find drumbs of decapitated heads and hands. That's most likely MS13 or similar types of gangs.

At Attica, it's tough for gangs to overcome the Bloods. Much like other jails in the state. But I can tell yiu that Rikers Island is filled with Crips. Which means within the next year, the Crips will be making a strong run in the prison systems for power. Right now the Bloods run everything from the phones to the drugs. The Crips in the next year will make that tough for them because they won't be so outnumbered anymore. Look for many prison assaults coming up in the news in the next year or 2.

fhere was a link on the last page with him and others throwing up gang signs. And yes, they are gang signs. It's a fact.

http://whitechicksgangsigns.tumblr.com

Throwing up gang signs doesn't equal being in a gang. Especially when it comes to a young rich athlete. Any evidence he is in a gang other than he was questioned about a friend and the opinion if one cop?

Im not a Jackson fan and I think he is over-rated, but there isn't any evidence he in a gang or has done any gang related crimes. Throwing up signs and getting questioned isn't evidence.

At least wait a bit until calling someone a gangster until facts (not opinions) come out. I don't know if he is in a gang or not, I don't see anything that says he is a gangster to me

Edited by Numark

Throwing up gang signs doesn't equal being in a gang. Especially when it comes to a young rich athlete. Any evidence he is in a gang other than he was questioned about a friend and the opinion if one cop?

Im not a Jackson fan and I think he is over-rated, but there isn't any evidence he in a gang or has done any gang related crimes. Throwing up signs and getting questioned isn't evidence.

throwing up gang signs to your friends as a joke is completely different than throwing then up on national television. Just saying. A man as famous as him and in the spotlight like him would not have a good day if he was lying about such a thing.

You believe what you want. I'm probably more educated about gang signs and criminals than you are. So if you don't want to believe me. That's your right. I'm simply informing everyone of my educated opinion.

At least wait a bit until calling someone a gangster until facts (not opinions) come out. I don't know if he is in a gang or not, I don't see anything that says he is a gangster to me

Did you click the links, and actually read the articles...i think not. Go read them and get back to us....

damn you i have things to do and your site just made me waste way too much time trying to figure out what is wrong with this world.

I wish the duck face would go away. Kim Kardashian should be tortured and burned for making this selfie thing so glamorous.

throwing up gang signs to your friends as a joke is completely different than throwing then up on national television. Just saying. A man as famous as him and in the spotlight like him would not have a good day if he was lying about such a thing.

You believe what you want. I'm probably more educated about gang signs and criminals than you are. So if you don't want to believe me. That's your right. I'm simply informing everyone of my educated opinion.

and i guess the next level questions id have are "even if hes not a member why is he regularly portraying himself to be in public?" and "if not this, what would it take to make you question that he may be affiliated short of an open admission?" and last up "even if hes not a member, why is he associating with members at this point?"

i dont think its unfair to question his affiliation given what i read in the article (and a few others).... if he didnt want to draw that attention it seems like itd be very much avoidable - and hes chosen not to avoid it.

Edited by NoSaint

I think he has character issues and don't want him on this team because he's over-rated. I take issue with everyone calling him a gangster without deal evidence. Portraying yourself negatively doesn't equal being a gangster

I think he has character issues and don't want him on this team because he's over-rated. I take issue with everyone calling him a gangster without deal evidence. Portraying yourself negatively doesn't equal being a gangster

even if hes not a member, it seems people more familiar with his personal life than you or i are asserting he has close and numerous relationships with members- at what point does a situation like that, for the purposes of showing ones character/judgement, and risk assessment and predicting future troubles does it not make a huge difference if hes a member, or just runs with members and flashes signs?

Edited by NoSaint

Gangs are everywhere, literally in the strangest, most unassuming places. In a broader sense, many people are affiliated with groups that are disciples of extortion and intimidation as their weapons of choice. Similar to Lynch, Jackson has unsavory distractions that the team appears to be aware of, and it is their right not to endorse such players. His out right release tells me that there are things behind the scenes that the Eagles do not want to enable. It's their money. Strange how an athlete can prioritize street associations over a gang (NFL) that can make his financial dreams come true, without the need for a gun to do your negotiating. If I were to chose a gang, I would chose the NFL over the bottom feeders. The kid clearly lacks vision to play the game of life. I hope that with his next opportunity, he can grow out of his current plight and not become a statistic, or worse yet, create a statistic.

even if hes not a member, it seems people more familiar with his personal life than you or i are asserting he has close and numerous relationships with members- at what point does a situation like that, for the purposes of showing ones character/judgement, and risk assessment and predicting future troubles does it not make a huge difference if hes a member, or just runs with members and flashes signs?

I am fully agreeing with you, but let's wait until we call the guy a gangster with zero evidence besides mrag calling anyone who throws a sign a gangster and a police officer's opinion.

It's not evidence guys :/

I hate seeing people rushing to conclusions and not waiting for the facts or the other side to explain. It's an ignorant logic process

Edited by Numark

and i guess the next level questions id have are "even if hes not a member why is he regularly portraying himself to be in public?" and "if not this, what would it take to make you question that he may be affiliated short of an open admission?" and last up "even if hes not a member, why is he associating with members at this point?"

i dont think its unfair to question his affiliation given what i read in the article (and a few others).... if he didnt want to draw that attention it seems like itd be very much avoidable - and hes chosen not to avoid it.

yup. He could easily avoid it but choses not to. And that's IF he's not actually affiliated (which I think he is).

Anyone that has watched him and knows his attitude can tell he's no choir boy. Unmarked asked me about Drake. Chances are, if he's throwing up gang signs, then he is affiliated with them somehow. But I wouldn't know because I don't follow drake.

yup. He could easily avoid it but choses not to. And that's IF he's not actually affiliated (which I think he is).

Anyone that has watched him and knows his attitude can tell he's no choir boy. Unmarked asked me about Drake. Chances are, if he's throwing up gang signs, then he is affiliated with them somehow. But I wouldn't know because I don't follow drake.

So how are you more familiar with desean Jackson than drake to the point where you can claim one is more likely to be in a gang than the other? All you have is pictures of them throwing up gang signs and knowing alleged gang members (none of is know how close he is with these associates). Geez

I am fully agreeing with you, but let's wait until we call the guy a gangster with zero evidence besides mrag calling anyone who throws a sign a gangster and a police officer's opinion.

I hate seeing people rushing to conclusions and not waiting for the facts or the other side to explain. It's an ignorant logic process

i am in the business of dealing with criminals and gang members on a daily basis. If you chose to not agree with my opinion then don't. But considered to most here I am an expert. Take that however you want.

So how are you more familiar with desean Jackson than drake to the point where you can claim one is more likely to be in a gang than the other? All you have is pictures of them throwing up gang signs and knowing alleged gang members (none of is know how close he is with these associates). Geez

because I've watched D Jackson on TV. Because I've seen the way he conduct himself. The only time I've ever seen Drake is in a Sprite commercial. Edited by mrags

fair enough - and i wont declare him a certified member, but in the grand scheme it looks like a situation where your pretty far out on the spectrum of "how bad is it" if you can justify even having the debate of whether you think hes a member or just a guy that runs with members and is trying to look hard.

Can you stop calling yourself an expert when there is no evidence to interpret....your job isn't to look at people throwing up gang signs and saying which ones are gangsters or not based on how they carry themselves. So no you aren't an expert on this.

And How he conducts himself? Like a selfish me first spoiled player. Doesn't make him a gangster.

All I'm saying is wait until facts come out besides a media story with pictures of hand gang signs.

What other type gang signs would you like to see ? The hand ones are customary is gangbanging 101.

Throwing up gang signs doesn't mean someone is in a gang. And I would like to see evidence of him doing gang activity, crime, anything other than what you see a number of athletes and rappers do (flash gang symbols)

I hope you all skip jury duty lol

Edited by Numark

Throwing up gang signs doesn't mean someone is in a gang. And I would like to see evidence of him doing gang activity, crime, anything other than what you see a number of athletes and rappers do (flash gang symbols)

I hope you all skip jury duty lol

Why would one throw up gang signs if they weren't in a gang ? Doesn't make much sense.

These guys throw up "signs" all the time, who knows what exactly they mean. As far as I'm concerned...the kid has no prior record, besides tinted windows and some marijuana. He speaks out against bullying, and brings his message to schools and children. He does a lot of work with children. He seems to work hard. He is active within his community working with charities. He is no different than your average kid in the National Football League. He seems to work hard and do everything that is asked of him, in the grand scheme of things.

I also know what it's like to lose your Father to pancreatic cancer at a young age. That will break a young man, seeing his father/hero/role model like that.

This is not even close to the situation with Aaron Hernandez. The Eagles made a huge mistake in my opinion.

EDIT - It's not often I can find a way to relate to a professional athlete, but seeing that D-Jax lost his Father to pancreatic cancer, like I did...makes me want to pull for the kid and root for his success. I know for a fact, that was the hardest thing of his life that he has ever had to deal with. It changes you forever.

Edited by Bob Malooga

Can you stop calling yourself an expert when there is no evidence to interpret....your job isn't to look at people throwing up gang signs and saying which ones are gangsters or not based on how they carry themselves. So no you aren't an expert on this.

And How he conducts himself? Like a selfish me first spoiled player. Doesn't make him a gangster.

All I'm saying is wait until facts come out besides a media story with pictures of hand gang signs.

how do you Know what my job is? You don't think that I've seen my share of gang signs? Every day while I'm at work I do cell searches where I look through papers and photos for gang related material. I've turned in many photos of inmates flashing gang signs in their pictures which we keep for reference. I've had to decipher what certain notes are saying back and forth to one another. I have been through training to learn these things so yeah, I guess you could say I'm an expert. Does that mean I know more than the guys that produce Gangland on Spike TV? No. Probably not. But compared to the average every day person on the street... Yes... I'm an expert. Chose to believe what you want. I have my opinion. Edited by mrags

how do you Know what my job is? You don't think that I've seen my share of gang signs? Every day while I'm at work I do cell searches where I look through papers and photos for gang related material. I've turned in many photos of inmates flashing gang signs in their pictures which we keep for reference. I've had to decipher what certain notes are saying back and forth to one another. I have been through training to learn these things so yeah, I guess you could say I'm an expert. Does that mean I know more than the guys that produce Gangland on Spike TV? No. Probably not. But compared to the average every day person on the street... Yes... In an expert. Chose to believe what you want. I have my opinion.

Because the job I described doesn't exist. Wait, do people you look at photos have zero criminal history?

And also you guys better not google image players like James harden or Paul pierce. They be gangsters

Because the job I described doesn't exist. Wait, do people you look at photos have zero criminal history?

And also you guys better not google image players like James harden or Paul pierce. They be gangsters

actually. The job you described does exist. In the prison system you would be involved in CIU

Not the type of receiver we need. Whether you like Goodwin and Graham or not, they will be getting a ton of snaps next year. If Jackson were 6'5" then maybe but he ain't.

Does he get open? Does he catch the ball?

Factor in the off the field stuff, but don't worry about other less talented players currently on the roster.

There's a job that shows you pictures of people throwing up gang signs with ZERO criminal history and zero evidence against them, and then someone decides which ones are gangsters based on video clips of how they carry themselves during a football game. Really, I want that job because that's what I described

Let me ask more, why haven't they looked at pictures of desean Jackson or drake?

Edited by Numark

actually. The job you described does exist. In the prison system you would be involved in CIU

He has a point, though. I have no doubt you know your **** in this regard...but you're a corrections officer, so you perception is skewed by the simple fact that your sample self-selects for criminal activity.

(And there's nothing wrong with that - you should have that perception in that environment, as a matter of survival. But it is a somewhat artificial environment.)

I'm willing to drop this. There's no evidence against the kid, there are pictures of him throwing up gang signs. I can find plenty of that for a number of athletes and celebrities. There's nothing to be an expert of, sorry. I'm sure you know a ton more about gangsters than any of us. But this isn't a question of who knows gangsters more, it's about not rushing to conclusions. Just wait for more evidence, he could definitely be a gangster, or maybe not.

And I'll also say, desean Jackson is just a proven version of Goodwin wig will cost way to much and has character issues

Edited by Numark

I'm willing to drop this. There's no evidence against the kid, there are pictures of him throwing up gang signs. I can find plenty of that for a number of athletes and celebrities. There's nothing to be an expert of, sorry. I'm sure you know a ton more about gangsters than any of us. But this isn't a question of who knows gangsters more, it's about not rushing to conclusions. Just wait for more evidence, he could definitely be a gangster, or maybe not.

The most anyone can say is that he is "known to associate with known gang members."

Personally...I loathe guilt by association. Knowing "family men" in the DC region does not make me part of the Mafia, any more than knowing Marines makes me a jarhead. I'll judge Jackson based on whether or not he's a piece of ****, not whether or not he associates with pieces of ****.

there may be no PROOF, but it seems hes provided some evidence to be used in the argument

There's a job that shows you pictures of people throwing up gang signs with ZERO criminal history and zero evidence against them, and then someone decides which ones are gangsters based on video clips of how they carry themselves during a football game. Really, I want that job because that's what I described

Let me ask more, why haven't they looked at pictures of desean Jackson or drake?

No. That not what you described. You asked of there was a specific job that looks through gang material. And yes there is. It's called CIU (crisis intervention unit) and they are responsible for many things. Looking through photos, and letters for gang material are just part of their job description. Looking for gang signs, gang slang, symbols, nick names, etc... They are the unit that is responsible for many if not most of out busts inside the prison. Like how we recently found 93 grams of marijuana the other day. Or how we recently had 3 inmates die because of drug overdoses from "dirty" drugs. And how that turned into arrests in the outside with the men that were bringing it in the prison.

Believe what you want man. You are clueless on this topic so in done here. Keep thinking what you want. Life is filled with sunshine and roses and everyone you come in contact with in your daily routine couldn't possibly be a criminal because you live a dream life where nobody commits crimes.

And obviously people have looked at pictures of Desean Jackson and it's obviously a big reason why he was cut from his ridiculously over proved contract for absolutely nothing because they were concerned with his off the field issues. So your wrong. Does that mean he's committed a crime? No. Is he affiliated with them? Your most likely guaranteed he is. Obviously the Eagles were worried about it. So I guess they don't know what their talking about either.

Give up dude.

lets not act that the whole article is totally anonymous sources.

With the exception of the homicide officer, who said Jackson was not connected to any of the crimes and had been nothing but cooperative with the investigation, and Jackson's high school coach, there isn't a named source in the article. It's all hearsay and shoddy journalism of the worst kind. It should offend you, at the very least it should make you question the motives of the author.

that he flashed gang signs on TV, and an officer is on record identifying them as gang signs isnt anonymous.

Again, did the NFL fine him? No, they did not. And considering the fact that the NFL fines players who wear the wrong color socks, I'm pretty sure they wouldn't just let a gang sign go unfined. That's a guess of course, but an educated one.

But if I'm a guy writing a schlock piece, I could get the cop I'm asking questions to go on the record about gang signs too...

that hes done it on MULTIPLE occasions publicly makes it an unlikely coincidence that his hand landed in that shape. that the "Rolling 60s" group of crips use the sign and after the Redskin incident he posted on twitter "keep rollin" could be another coincidence, but not a good look. maybe jaccpot really is just a case of needing an unclaimed webdomain.

The only one making the connections (prior to the article), is the journalist himself and one police officer who said outright that Jackson is not a known gang member. And, the article posts 3 or 4 of what I'm sure are thousands of social media type pictures of DJax with some friends -- no idea how close of friends they are. But they're in a picture together, they must be killing folks together -- that's the leap the article comes JUST shy of making.

that the officer believes that Desean Jackson has ties to an alleged killer is bad situation for anyone. though, i agree that, especially, in the second one its a bit of a stretch to connect him because he had papers at the building it happened in.

"Has ties"? Are you joking? One cop, who said Jackson wasn't a suspect or a gang member, gives one quote and suddenly Jackson is now tarnished in the public image. You think that's fair? You think that in some way validates the absolute ****-show reporting done in this piece?

...Eagles are just tired of him.

More than likely the case.

Is drake a gangster?

http://ionetheurband...jpg?w=450&h=359

http://1.bp.blogspot...drake blood.jpg

Ps: I'm asking for your educated opinion?

lol - Drake is an upperclass Jewish kid from Toronto who started off as an actor before becoming a rapper. Now Weezy, he's a gangster / gang member...

Also, doesn't everyone from South Central down to Long Beach know some gang members?

Should be interesting to see if the Bills take a look at him.