Houston looking to trade 1st pick (Buffalo?)

What do you think it would take to acquire the #1 pick? I agree with what Whaley said, "would rather miss on a 6'4" 270lb 4.4 guy than someone with lesser ability"

The more I think about it, the more I would love a trade up for him DE is a much bigger need for this team than most are thinking... Maybe even Barr at 9

I'm wholly against Barr at any spot--I think he's got bust written all over him.

I'm going to guess that it would take our 1 & 2 this year, plus a 1 & 3 next year to move up to 1.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joe Buscaglia@JoeBuscaglia 3m

More talk that Bills are trying to trade up http://bit.ly/1ftQNux

Sammy Watkins@sammywatkins 4m

I truly think a team going to jump up n grab me who it may be i know 1f602.png

Sammy Watkins@sammywatkins 4m

All those teams in top 10 might draft me but I been thinking outside the box interesting phone calls 1f633.png1f601.png1f631.png1f625.png

You're making my day buddy. These 9 days can't go by fast enough. :D

Edited by Aaron

Hope Watkins gets to 5 and we can figure out a way to get there without giving up next years 1. Possible?

1 HOU Clowney

2 STL Robinson

3 JAX Mack

4 CLE QB bust

5 BUF Watkins

Edited by FluffHead

Hope Watkins gets to 5 and we can figure out a way to get there without giving up next years 1. Possible?

It won't take next year's 1 to move to 5...more likely a 2 or 3 this year depending upon how badly the team picking there wants to move down. Oakland may have a guy in mind that they really want, but not at 5, and feel confident that they can get him at 9. If so, they may take less to move back.

It won't take next year's 1 to move to 5...more likely a 2 or 3 this year depending upon how badly the team picking there wants to move down. Oakland may have a guy in mind that they really want, but not at 5, and feel confident that they can get him at 9. If so, they may take less to move back.

According to Joe B Oakland is prime trade back candidate because they have lacked picks and talent the last few years. The dolphins took advantage of that last year by moving from 12 to 3 for just a second round pick.

Rumor has it that they love Lewan. There is a good chance that they could go to 9 and still get him.

What do you think it would take to acquire the #1 pick? I agree with what Whaley said, "would rather miss on a 6'4" 270lb 4.4 guy than someone with lesser ability"

The more I think about it, the more I would love a trade up for him DE is a much bigger need for this team than most are thinking... Maybe even Barr at 9

I want nothing to do with Barr...He's not a a fit for a 4-3...He's not a DE in a 4-3, and he's definitely not a LB in a 4-3...He may fill out one day into a 4-3 end...We'll see...But right now he's too light and not nearly strong enough...Teams will run right at him and he would be a huge liability in our Defense IMHO...

But if he goes to a traditional 3-4 team like the Ravens or Steelers he could be special if he continues to work hard and get stronger at the point of attack... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

According to Joe B Oakland is prime trade back candidate because they have lacked picks and talent the last few years. The dolphins took advantage of that last year by moving from 12 to 3 for just a second round pick.

I also think Jax is a good trade back candidate because they lack talent IMO but I don't think they Gus Bradley will be able to pass up Mack.

We didn't succeed getting Spiller in to space, would we succeed getting Watkins in to space? We are a fast team, sure, but I don't know if we need a WR who specializes in screens at this point. We have a RB who specializes in screens, and Goodwin who can run them, too.

Ask yourselves what I asked myself: Which would make the biggest improvement to our team?

All Pro DE

All Pro WR

All Pro RT

All Pro TE

Names don't matter, but I think All Pro TE adds just a little more then an All Pro RT. At least to this team.