A look at the progress of Ralph Wilson Stadium improvements

papazoid

Looks like they removed some of the club seats

Jack I know they had talked about moving the press box for years but most of the Van and Kelly clubs are gone??? Maybe they found a new seat maker with heat? I doubt that since they put in the radiant heat at a much more effective cost though.

Lipstick on a pig

I would rather all of this money have been applied to a new stadium but fact of the matter is this stadium needed improvements fast if it is expected to last another ten years. As it stands it may only need to last seven. Deal with it.

Jack I know they had talked about moving the press box for years but most of the Van and Kelly clubs are gone??? Maybe they found a new seat maker with heat? I doubt that since they put in the radiant heat at a much more effective cost though.

I would rather all of this money have been applied to a new stadium but fact of the matter is this stadium needed improvements fast if it is expected to last another ten years. As it stands it may only need to last seven. Deal with it.

Lipstick on a pig

All of this money is what is going to keep the Bills here for the next 7 years, at bare minimal and being what has happened today that is very important.

All of this money is what is going to keep the Bills here for the next 7 years, at bare minimal and being what has happened today that is very important.

That was my point. Sad to see Ralph go. But without a commitment to improve the Ralph and give us time to explore new stadium options this is a huge deal. Keep in mind also the Bills are contributing something to this. It is not a just a complete handout and like I said I would rather have waited and put all this money into the new stadium but that wasn't an option. We got what we could, deal with it. Nobody should be objecting to what we are kicking into this. I say that begrudgingly as a taxpayer but we do benefit from this team as a community in a way that you can't put a monetary value on. And I bet it is more or less a break even deal anyway with all the sales tax, income tax revenues and such that are generated.

I am in favor of all this and see it like you do. I think.

The picture I was refering to is the first one, that's the Kelly club. I'm not sure why they would pull out the seats, unless the ones there are faded from the sun and/or they don't need the heating elements in them anymore.

I want one of those helmets.

http://www.shopthebills.com/buffalo-bills-hard-hat-white.aspx

I'm having trouble finding where I read it, but I know they are adding some. I think somewhere between 25% to 35% more bathrooms.

I saw a number of 30% in an article I read, can't remember the actual number of bathrooms that equaled.

The picture I was refering to is the first one, that's the Kelly club. I'm not sure why they would pull out the seats, unless the ones there are faded from the sun and/or they don't need the heating elements in them anymore.

http://www.shopthebi...-hat-white.aspx

I saw a number of 30% in an article I read, can't remember the actual number of bathrooms that equaled.

14 new bathrooms being put in and the troughs are going away too:

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/is-stadium-revamp-enough-to-keep-bills-20140325

Re the seats - don't know about the Kelly section, but in the McGuire section many of the heating elements no longer work, can't get spare parts for them any longer, possibly just upgrading premium seats to newer models

Re the restrooms - 30% more is a good start