Spikes confirmed visiting OBD. Confirmed Signed

We should list the all time jackass Bills (past and present) and see that kind of team that would make. I bet it would be the greatest team of all time. Here I will start.

Jim Kelly: Womenize and drunk. Seen many times puking on the sidelines hungover

Travis Henry: One thousand out of wedlock kids...

• Replies 688
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is like the Tebow spottings from last year. "my friend's brother's gf's cousin works at the airport and he said that his co-worker's boss saw Tebow getting off the plane...SUPERBOWL!!!"

Just had this image of a Bills' fan in full gear hanging out at the airport and watching people come out from the gates checking for passengers that look like NFL players and looking at NFL.com on his smartphone to see if he can recognize anyone.

We should list the all time jackass Bills (past and present) and see that kind of team that would make. I bet it would be the greatest team of all time. Here I will start.

Kelly was not puking because he was hungover...He had butterflies and puked before every game...Something he always did... B-)

Maybe in a thread of its own.

This is starting to remind me of the failed pursuit of Karlos Dansby last year. Stud LB comes in for a visit/physical, board goes crazy, Wikipedia gets altered, no news for hours, player leaves, Bills suck posts start flowing en masse, player signs elsewhere, board acts like they never wanted him in the first place.

Hahaha oh man if he leaves town then we just dodged a huge bullet. On the other hand, if he signs - SUPERBOWL!

Any people trying to make the "Poz is better argument" should just read this.

Most nfl plays are passing plays. Poz makes more stops and more stuffs. He also defends more passes, forces more TOs, and gets more sacks. He did in fact make the pro bowl this year ...

Against the pass you would be mostly correct...But he's a monster vs the run, and some folks believe he's among the best in the league in that area... B-)

That's a fair point, but 2 things: most plays are passing plays, and the numbers for him are low. He's a real liability in the passing game.

Most nfl plays are passing plays. Poz makes more stops and more stuffs. He also defends more passes, forces more TOs, and gets more sacks. He did in fact make the pro bowl this year ...

That's nice but he does not play for the Bills.

Kiko >>>> Poz

If you don't stop the run you don't force a team to pass either. the split in 2013 was about 57% passing. The Bills suck at stopping the run and that is one of the key reasons they did not win more games last season. I get it, you like Poz. I like him too, but, Spikes was rated #1 against the run in 2013. If we fix that then the defense is much, much better.

You don't like this potential move. What do you propose?

That's a fair point, but 2 things: most plays are passing plays, and the numbers for him are low. He's a real liability in the passing game.

What percentage of plays can you conisder passing downs? He won't be on the field for those and that shouldn't be looked at as a negative. Many times it will be because he has done his job.