Trade Stevie Johnson to Carolina, they have no WRs

Security

So according to you, people who don't agree with you are wrong! Ha ha! Enjoy more big sh.its by SJ13 in 2014!

enjoy your hate. I bet on big plays that Stevie makes even if it scores a TD or helps is win a game you are miserable because it hurts your ridiculous crusade.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

enjoy your hate. I bet on big plays that Stevie makes even if it scores a TD or helps is win a game you are miserable because it hurts your ridiculous crusade.

You Speaking English?

I stated 4 cacacas ( big sh.its ) that he made in 2013. All you can come up with is the Carolina TD! ( wait a minute, I came up with that )

You Speaking English?

I stated 4 cacacas ( big sh.its ) that he made in 2013. All you can come up with is the Carolina TD! ( wait a minute, I came up with that )

just give up. Log off and throw your $59 walmart e-machine out your window and don't log in again. Maybe you can spend more time working overtime flipping Big Macs and make some money so your little kid doesn't have to grow up as miserable and hopeless as you are.

just give up. Log off and throw your $59 walmart e-machine out your window and don't log in again. Maybe you can spend more time working overtime flipping Big Macs and make some money so your little kid doesn't have to grow up as miserable and hopeless as you are.

Again, all these insults cuz you think SJ13 is worthy. Is that all you got? McDonald jokes? Malaysia is looking for flight crew workers. SIgn up!

This place makes me want to punch a baby at times. Curitiba, Just quit this site. Your crusade is tiring. Even the people here that would believe that Stevie is not needed are sick of your crap. Clutch... Who the hell are you? I'm only assuming your an alter ego of Curitiba.

Everyone is sick of all your crap guys. Give it up. Bobonaters and MJT are 100% correct. Regardless how much you or anyone else thinks Stevie is not a true #1 WR in this league and is a "bad role model for the young fans" (that is extremely laughable by the way)... He is OUR number 1. He is OUR BEST WR. And if you think getting rid of him so that Graham, Hogan, Elliot can get more playing time is a good thing, you know absolutely nothing about football and should quit watching forever. You do nothing but make a fool out of yourself.

While I feel your pain about how this site can work you up, I have to disagree on your view of Stevie.

Stevie is our #1...by default. Just being our "best" WR (and I don't necessarily think he will be considered that much longer as I truly believe in Woods) does not make him vital to keep around. I was one of the few that was talking Stevie up on DRAFT NIGHT and as a rookie, and as a young player who kept growing. I always liked Stevie...but I have to also be brutally honest. There is not a lot that Stevie excels at IMO and its an opinion many others share. Just because we feel that way has no relevance to how much we do or don't know about football. Here is what I know about Stevie:

What he does well:

1. Great route runner.

What his negatives are:

1. Does NOT possess top end speed.

2. Is NOT physical.

3. Is NOT open when he isn't.

4. Is NOT going to blow by anyone.

5. DOES struggle with soft tissue injuries and nagging leg and goring things which are vital to a guy who makes his living making cuts and precise routes.

6. Does NOT come up big in big moments way too often.

7. Does NOT take the offseason to push himself to elevate his weaker parts of his game.

8. He LOSES his focus too often.

9. Is EASILY taken out of games and the majority of his games he has been a ghost.

10. Has marginal hands for a guy thats supposed to be a possession receiver.

You want to know why Stevies numbers disappeared last year? Because Buffalo STOPPED being blown out in losses like we were under Gailey. Thats why. Stevie and Fitz compiled a lot of FALSE HOPE stats at ends of games where the game was out of reach and the D was playing soft. A LOT. Don't believe me, look the stats up. Look at games where Stevie had 7 catches and 2 TD's...we lost those games by wide margins and Stevie would get 5 of those catches and both TD's in the 4th when game was over.

This guy BARELY broke 1000 yards a few times, which is NOT an accomplishment for a #1 WR since the 80's...especially on teams always playing from behind, coached by pass happy Gailey, with no other WR's taking catches from him, and gunslinger Fitz just chucking it up all the time.

Last year, we were in tight games...Stevie was irrelevant. Stevie excels when the games DONT matter and struggles when they DO matter to make an impact. Is he a bum? Of course not...but he is NOT the guy I want to depend on week in and week out to make the big play, to fight for position, or to lead us to victory because that is just NOT his game.

Take value for him while we can...give Woods the opportunity to take the lead role and develop into the player he can be. Add a bigger WR in this draft early, and let him be opposite of Woods and develop with our new QB and watch Goodwin keep everyone honest with his ability to take the top off the D.

Woods + (Watkins, Evans, etc) + Goodwin has a lot more potential than Stevie, Woods, & Goodwin. Stevie will never be any better than he has already been...his barely 1000 yards on a pass happy team always playing from behind...time to come to grips with the fact he isn't suite to be a go to target.

Ya'll are silly.

Anyway, I might offer up Ron Brooks to Carolina for a 5th or something. They have weak depth at CB, they lost one starter at least there, too. Throw them a bone, because they're gonna need a few.

This place makes me want to punch a baby at times. Curitiba, Just quit this site. Your crusade is tiring. Even the people here that would believe that Stevie is not needed are sick of your crap. Clutch... Who the hell are you? I'm only assuming your an alter ego of Curitiba.

Everyone is sick of all your crap guys. Give it up. Bobonaters and MJT are 100% correct. Regardless how much you or anyone else thinks Stevie is not a true #1 WR in this league and is a "bad role model for the young fans" (that is extremely laughable by the way)... He is OUR number 1. He is OUR BEST WR. And if you think getting rid of him so that Graham, Hogan, Elliot can get more playing time is a good thing, you know absolutely nothing about football and should quit watching forever. You do nothing but make a fool out of yourself.

Hi, I'm ClutchWarfare and I'm a Bills fan. Nice to meet you. My opinions are just as valid as anyone else. I think SJ is bad for my fav team and I just want to move him and pick up a prospect.

Alright. Have fun with your opinion.

The forum is a place to have fun with opinions :). Even if not everyone agrees with you.

While I feel your pain about how this site can work you up, I have to disagree on your view of Stevie.

Stevie is our #1...by default. Just being our "best" WR (and I don't necessarily think he will be considered that much longer as I truly believe in Woods) does not make him vital to keep around. I was one of the few that was talking Stevie up on DRAFT NIGHT and as a rookie, and as a young player who kept growing. I always liked Stevie...but I have to also be brutally honest. There is not a lot that Stevie excels at IMO and its an opinion many others share. Just because we feel that way has no relevance to how much we do or don't know about football. Here is what I know about Stevie:

What he does well:

1. Great route runner.

What his negatives are:

1. Does NOT possess top end speed.

2. Is NOT physical.

3. Is NOT open when he isn't.

4. Is NOT going to blow by anyone.

5. DOES struggle with soft tissue injuries and nagging leg and goring things which are vital to a guy who makes his living making cuts and precise routes.

6. Does NOT come up big in big moments way too often.

7. Does NOT take the offseason to push himself to elevate his weaker parts of his game.

8. He LOSES his focus too often.

9. Is EASILY taken out of games and the majority of his games he has been a ghost.

10. Has marginal hands for a guy thats supposed to be a possession receiver.

You want to know why Stevies numbers disappeared last year? Because Buffalo STOPPED being blown out in losses like we were under Gailey. Thats why. Stevie and Fitz compiled a lot of FALSE HOPE stats at ends of games where the game was out of reach and the D was playing soft. A LOT. Don't believe me, look the stats up. Look at games where Stevie had 7 catches and 2 TD's...we lost those games by wide margins and Stevie would get 5 of those catches and both TD's in the 4th when game was over.

This guy BARELY broke 1000 yards a few times, which is NOT an accomplishment for a #1 WR since the 80's...especially on teams always playing from behind, coached by pass happy Gailey, with no other WR's taking catches from him, and gunslinger Fitz just chucking it up all the time.

Last year, we were in tight games...Stevie was irrelevant. Stevie excels when the games DONT matter and struggles when they DO matter to make an impact. Is he a bum? Of course not...but he is NOT the guy I want to depend on week in and week out to make the big play, to fight for position, or to lead us to victory because that is just NOT his game.

Take value for him while we can...give Woods the opportunity to take the lead role and develop into the player he can be. Add a bigger WR in this draft early, and let him be opposite of Woods and develop with our new QB and watch Goodwin keep everyone honest with his ability to take the top off the D.

Woods + (Watkins, Evans, etc) + Goodwin has a lot more potential than Stevie, Woods, & Goodwin. Stevie will never be any better than he has already been...his barely 1000 yards on a pass happy team always playing from behind...time to come to grips with the fact he isn't suite to be a go to target.

Thank you, But Mr. Rags knows it all so don't try, please don't try!

Again, all these insults cuz you think SJ13 is worthy. Is that all you got? McDonald jokes? Malaysia is looking for flight crew workers. SIgn up!

no insults. Just the truth. I have a career my friend. Have fun with your crusade. Have fun with your hate. Have fun being miserable even when one of the players of your favorite team (questionable if you ask me) makes a play just because you have a hate for someone personally.

no insults. Just the truth. I have a career my friend. Have fun with your crusade. Have fun with your hate. Have fun being miserable even when one of the players of your favorite team (questionable if you ask me) makes a play just because you have a hate for someone personally.

Have you read other posts on here? Keep on with your crusade!

Thank you, But Mr. Rags knows it all so don't try, please don't try!

forst of all, you've done this before. It's not Mr. Rags. It's just Mrags, way to read.

And since you've made it clear that I obviously think my only opinion matters, I'll point out that you feel the same way about yours. So since you hate me so much, you can just block me. I'll be doing the same to you because in my opinion, you know nothing about football and you are probably someone that I would not like personally as well.

forst of all, you've done this before. It's not Mr. Rags. It's just Mrags, way to read.

And since you've made it clear that I obviously think my only opinion matters, I'll point out that you feel the same way about yours. So since you hate me so much, you can just block me. I'll be doing the same to you because in my opinion, you know nothing about football and you are probably someone that I would not like personally as well.

No crying please, and I wont block you. When I need a good laugh, I will look for your posts! Edited by curitiba

Sir, your posts are clearly showing an intolerance for the opinions of others. You have shown to us all that you think that only your opinion matters and you are the only person on Two Bills Drive that knows anything about football.

Sorry to have gotten you all worked up with all of our non football knowing nonsense.

awe... You think I care enough about you to cry. How sad. You are nothing to me. Just an uneducated fan that knows nothing about football and continues his ridiculous crusade.

Boo hoo...ok, I will let you have the last word tonight since I am nothing to you! :nana:

No way, Buffalo needs this kind of wild free spirited free thinking mentality that Stevie brings to the table. Why so serious was a classic, along with firing the gun in the Pats game. That stuff is priceless. No matter what, don't let anyone walk over ya Stevie.

No way, Buffalo needs this kind of wild free spirited free thinking mentality that Stevie brings to the table. Why so serious was a classic, along with firing the gun in the Pats game. That stuff is priceless. No matter what, don't let anyone walk over ya Stevie.

You mean the jets game. You know the one where he got a 15 yard penalty and where the Bills lost.

You mean the jets game. You know the one where he got a 15 yard penalty and where the Bills lost.

Even if we won that one, still NO PLAYOFFS. At very least, he has some feistiness in him, that a lot of our boy scout types don't have. Every team has that one guy that has that fire in him, and Stevie is our guy. Try to see the positive in him and enjoy what he is trying to convey. It's actually a little humorous considering we haven't had a lot to be happy about in over a decade.

Stevie was mad at Tuel for throwing a pick when he was wide open for a TD? Good. Marrone teaches his players to hold team mates accountable. When Spiller was getting hit in the backfield on almost everyone of his carries last year Marrone said (paraphrasing) "the difference between me and you is that I'd let them (the offensive line) know I'm mad as hell."

I have been following twobillsdrive for 3 years. I enjoy it. This is my first post!

I hear banter both ways on Stevie. I do not support him for many reasons. Injuries, inconsistent play, alligator arms, not taking ownership and....something nobody seems to bring up here.

Stevie runs awkward routes. Most believe it is a benefit and it is how he gets open. And, that is true. However, I think it helps lead to EJ's struggle as he does not know where he is. Fitz did well with Stevie. EJ does not. The games Stevie missed EJ did quite well. I think Stevie makes the learning curve for EJ worse and the chemistry is not quite there. I also think Stevie demands the ball, so, EJ is always looking for him instead of going through his progressions. Then EJ can't find Stevie because he does not know where he will be and timing is off. Overall, the whole passing attack is worse with Stevie in the lineup. He is a talent. But, it is like having a lefthanded QB! It just throws everyone else off.

Welcome aboard, Manther!

You're gonna need a suit of armor..

Don't trade Stevie......we all know his bread and butter are slant routes.....we need to get on Hackett to utilize Stevie better......I'd like to see the Bills keep him and Woods and Goodwin as their top 3. and draft one of those stud TE's

Why can't it be Watkins or Evans + Johnson + Woods + Goodwin?

I don't understand the argument that "he's not a true #1 so we should get rid of him"

If he's not a true #1 make him a #2 or #3 until it causes us cap issues.

Better idea.

How about we keep him. Then if we happen to land a good receiver, we can get rid of Kevin Elliott, Chris Hogan, TJ Graham or someone that is worthless.

No matter how much you dislke Stevie, he's definitely better than those guys.

Well said, especially Graham. I'm so sick of hearing about his speed. If you drop the pass, it doesn't matter how fast you are. As far as SJ speed and dropped passes, the dropped pass thing is well over stated, and if he is so slow, how did he get 3 1000 yd seasons. There is more to football than speed and he is a fantastic route runner.

Place him as a #2 after a first round pick this year, and watch the receiving core really improve.

In all seriousness I could see us moving CJ Spiller before SJ.

I've been saying this, I think NO would be a perfect landing spot for him and maybe we can pick up a 2nd or 3rd. I really don't think Spiller fits what Marrones offense wants to do. It seems that this Offense is built for a down hill runner who can take a beating and hand out hits of their own. JMO

I've been saying this, I think NO would be a perfect landing spot for him and maybe we can pick up a 2nd or 3rd. I really don't think Spiller fits what Marrones offense wants to do. It seems that this Offense is built for a down hill runner who can take a beating and hand out hits of their own. JMO

The Dixon signing makes me think that too.

Couldn't disagree more. Spiller is our best offensive player & you just want to give h awy for a 3rd round pick?? that's insane to me.

Great coaches tailor their scheme's to their player's strengths. Spiller is one of the most deadly players in space yet they refused to use him that way. The screen pass should be this team's bread and butter yet was barely used last year. Think using him in a Percy Harvin type role.

You dont win games by trading away your best playmaker for a 3rd round pick; you add pages to your playbook that showcase his strengths- getting him the ball in space

I think Stevie is good and we shoule trade CJ if he doesn't negioate before his contract comes up. Maybe Darius too. Screw having Byrds that you don't get anything for when they leave. At the very least you shp them and get offers. this btw doesn't mean I don't want them here.

Edited by bowery4

What he does well:

1. Great route runner.

What? He likes to 'make up his own' routes. He and fitz both spoke about this and how Fitz was someone that would know where Stevie was going to go. I seem tor recall Gailey speaking about it how he let Stevie go with it because it worked and allowed him to get open.