FJax has been in touch with Jairus and he's still open to returnin

I guess that there really is hope after all!

https://twitter.com/johnmurphyshow/status/44138184301569638

Go Bills!

Ok, I apologize, technology has left me behind. I thought that I could just copy the link to the tweet but I guess I can't. Anyways this is what John Murphy tweeted about 9:00 tonight.

"@JohnMurphyShow: Jackson says he has been in touch with Jairus Byrd and Byrd tells him that he is open to returning to the team."

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would he sign here when he can play in a place like cleveland. Its probly because the public bus system there runs an hour later than buffalo. I mean can u blame the guy? He might even get to comb kevin costners hair plugs at that awesome movie premier. That Kevin costner is just the best actor. We got screwed by cleveland yet again.

What's next they're gonna get mel gibson to play brandon weeden in the movie about the browns beating us in week 6.

But seriously. There is no chance he resigns here.

Edited by Estelle Getty

Byrd HAS to say he is open to returning to the team. If he said otherwise he would lose negotiating leverage. If Buffalo does make him a juicy offer, that only further helps him get a better deal with another team.

We all want Byrd to stay but I think we'll just have to be happy with Williams.

Byrd HAS to say he is open to returning to the team. If he said otherwise he would lose negotiating leverage. If Buffalo does make him a juicy offer, that only further helps him get a better deal with another team.

I can understand this angle but I truly believe that Byrd would not deliberately mislead his teammate, especially someone like Fred. I also believe that Byrd does love his teammates and he's not that type of person. I know that sounds corny but Jairus is a good man, he always speaks of God and blessings. I would be shocked if he was anything other than honest and above board.

"It is just business." JB after returning to the team, when asked about the tag last year. I am sure that is what it is. I want him in Buffalo but if he goes, it has little to do with teammates, fans, religion, it has to do with winning and getting very good money. Winners in the HOF from superbowl teams do well after fb too. The chances of that in Bflo is diminished, going by the history of the francise.

FJax? Really? Way to butcher a guys name.

I believe that Byrd is open to returning to the Bills.

Question is, how open is he to returning?

90%? 10%?

If he wanted to stay here he would have signed by now....what's different now?

My last name is Antonucci....should I be called JAnt?

Why did you feel the need to post that negative comment about the OP? Anywho, I really doubt Fred Jackson gives a crud. He is the one that his teammates call FredEx and this year InFredible Hulk. Cheers Italian Stallion!

Why did you feel the need to post that negative comment about the OP? Anywho, I really doubt Fred Jackson gives a crud. He is the one that his teammates call FredEx and this year InFredible Hulk. Cheers Italian Stallion!

Didn't mean to be rude...I apologize

I can understand this angle but I truly believe that Byrd would not deliberately mislead his teammate, especially someone like Fred. I also believe that Byrd does love his teammates and he's not that type of person. I know that sounds corny but Jairus is a good man, he always speaks of God and blessings. I would be shocked if he was anything other than honest and above board.

Seriously?? Byrd is offered $10 mill/year by the Bills and he still wants to test the waters. I'd say he doesn't give a **** about his teammates.

I'm pretty sure Buffalo has made their final offer....

I think Byrd is going to make his decision based solely on money. If we agree to pay him the most money, he will come back. If someone else pays him more, then he's gone.

Personally, I think if you make decisions in life that are driven by money, you will end up unhappy. But that's his prerogative.