Season Tix Renewal

MattM

I haven't gotten my usual renewal package form OBD yet this year--anyone else, or did I just miss something? Perhaps they were waiting to set prices based on the Toronto deal news being reported elsewhere this morning?

What has it generally been for, 8 games? So roughly a 25% increase more than likely.

Well let's take my Rockpile seats as an example. $25 x 9 games = $225 per seat. 10 games makes it $250.

I have 8 seats so another game increases my cost $200. Now if they increase the price to $30 per game that's another $400.

PTR

Well let's take my Rockpile seats as an example. $25 x 9 games = $225 per seat. 10 games makes it $250.

I have 8 seats so another game increases my cost $200. Now if they increase the price to $30 per game that's another $400.

PTR

Man it is hard to believe any NFL team has a $25 ticket anymore :)

PTR

Can I have a seat?

My main reaction after processing this, is fear. How can an NFL team in Buffalo be sustainable long term with ticket prices on that scale?

Mainly the insane TV contract money they get and Mr. Wilson carrying no debt. But I suspect new ownership that is carrying significant debt would not be able to keep prices that low.

I would htink the rock pile will be going up in price now that there will be another scoreboard at the other end. The main disadvantage to those was not being able to see a replay wihtout turning around 180 degrees

Just so it's clear: Season Ticket "renewal in December" meant give us $25 per ticket and we will either take your ticket to the Miami game and give you one of the clubs we can't sell or a $1.50 tshirt. Can't tell you if there will be a ticket price increase (or other changes) and BTW the $25 is non-refundable. But you will get all the koolaid you can drink.

Yeah, kinda light weight. I really wanted the upgrade to club seats for the fish game but I responded too late :(

I gotta say that was the best perk the Bills offered. We had to get down to our t-shirts it was so warm under those heat lamps while the great unwashed froze.

Just so it's clear: Season Ticket "renewal in December" meant give us $25 per ticket and we will either take your ticket to the Miami game and give you one of the clubs we can't sell or a $1.50 tshirt. Can't tell you if there will be a ticket price increase (or other changes) and BTW the $25 is non-refundable. But you will get all the koolaid you can drink.

and plenty of people know they plan on renewing so why not take advantage of the perk. if you werent sure, oh well, no harm no foul.

always irks me when people blast a free perk like that.

I can't view the seat maps showing seat availability on the account manager online. Can anyone else? Wondering if it's something with my account, or do they not have the maps up yet because of the price changes or something?

Maybe. All I know is as recently as a month or so ago, I was able to log into the account manager and look at the big seat map of individual season ticket availability. Now I can't. Just wondering if others are finding the same.

Red Zone on NFL Mobile and NFL Rewind is included in season tickets. Since I live outside of the normal broadcast area of the Bills, I'm happy about that perk...

I didn't know that. Nice. I usually pay for Game Rewind anyway.

The renewal e-mail came out this morning. (my mail is later, being forwarded) Plan to renew for our group, extra game and price increase can be dealt with. The one hope to keep the Bills in Buffalo is for prices to go up to allow a new owner to sustain the franchaise here. By increasing them some now, that is a step in that direction. a painful one, but, directional the way it has to go. And, for the younger crew posting on here, "the rockpile" is the name for old War Memorial Stadium where the Bills played from 1960 to 1972....it was 73 they went to the Ralph, I think. (actually became the Ralph later, but can't remember the original name)

PTR

The reason the Rock Pile seats were so cheap to begin with is because you did not have a view to the jumbotron. Now that they are installing two huge video screens at the other end of the stadium, your tickets should be priced accordingly.

The reason the Rock Pile seats were so cheap to begin with is because you did not have a view to the jumbotron. Now that they are installing two huge video screens at the other end of the stadium, your tickets should be priced accordingly.

From 241 it was fairly easy to see the Jumbotron. Just over my shoulder. I'm not complaining. It's just that I'm taking a beating on my Sabres tickets this year too.

PTR

I took last year's season ticket price and calculated what it would be if there were 10 games. Then I compared that with my 2014 invoice.

Ticket increase is 17% .....Yikes

Edited by K-No

Yes it looks like a new perk. Check out the Season Ticket Member Guide. It was an attachment on the email from my ticket rep. I can't find that information on the Bills website and don't know how to add it to this post. I had gotten an email near the end of the season last year saying the same thing. http://www.nfl.com/themembershipclub also explains some additional perks.

Question: when is payment due?

From invoice:

Payment Plans

These payment plans are available at this time. Select the payment plan of your choice.

Single payment Make one payment for the full value of the order

6 Month Payment Plan - Your credit card will be charged 1/6th of the total balance on or around the first business day of each month, April-September. Please note that the first payment of the plan will be charged upon enrollment.

4 Month Payment Plan - Your credit card will be charged 1/4th of the total balance on or around the first business day of each month, April-July. Please note that the first payment of the plan will be charged upon enrollment.

Pay Invoice in Full Season Renewal: Make one payment today for total amount.

Edited by DieHardFan

From invoice:

Payment Plans

These payment plans are available at this time. Select the payment plan of your choice.
Thank you!

6 Month Payment Plan - Your credit card will be charged 1/6th of the total balance on or around the first business day of each month, April-September. Please note that the first payment of the plan will be charged upon enrollment.

4 Month Payment Plan - Your credit card will be charged 1/4th of the total balance on or around the first business day of each month, April-July. Please note that the first payment of the plan will be charged upon enrollment.

Thank you.

Edited by Peter

From invoice:

Payment Plans

So with the 4 Month and 6 month payment plans, you are not paid in full till either July or September.

Do they allow you to purchase individual game tickets when they go on sale when you still have a balance due?

I've always been told you must be paid in full.

So with the 4 Month and 6 month payment plans, you are not paid in full till either July or September.

Do they allow you to purchase individual game tickets when they go on sale when you still have a balance due?

I've always been told you must be paid in full.

I was able to purchase individual game tickets during the STH period last year while on a plan. You just need to be current with your payments.

You can not sell tickets on the NFL Exchange until you have paid enough to cover them. They are released from earliest date first and you must request it from your rep. However they do mail you your hard tickets on schedule even if you have a balance due.