Mayock's Post-Combine Rankings

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking McCarron could be a 4th or 5th round steal for us

CBF

No offense but that really doesn't interest me at all. IMO, I don't think McCarron will even better than Thad. I struggle to get excited about QBs that never face pressure and have to carry a team in college. He was a caretaker, a good one, but I think the NFL will be a rude awakening for him. My QB pick is Aaron Murray and he will slip because of the knee injury.

And the idea of Cyril Richardson sliding until the 3rd or later makes me giddy. Unless I'm missing something major, I think this guy could be a stud and hopefully make it so we never hear about the "great" Andy Levitre again.

No offense but that really doesn't interest me at all. IMO, I don't think McCarron will even better than Thad. I struggle to get excited about QBs that never face pressure and have to carry a team in college. He was a caretaker, a good one, but I think the NFL will be a rude awakening for him. My QB pick is Aaron Murray and he will slip because of the knee injury.

And the idea of Cyril Richardson sliding until the 3rd or later makes me giddy. Unless I'm missing something major, I think this guy could be a stud and hopefully make it so we never hear about the "great" Andy Levitre again.

You're right.

I forgot about Aaron Murray. Lets hope that other NFL teams do the same.

CBF

Did you sleep through Senior Bowl week? Richardson got beat like a drum all week. Scouts say he lacks lateral quickness, and did not get a good push in run blocking despite his enormous stature. He's got cement feet.

I've had Sankey at the top of my board at DraftTek since October.

We should wait to take RB until RD 6.

Niklas is still too low at TE, will be most versatile. Love Ebron but would be happy with Niklas in RD2-3 if there.

Welcome to the Buffalo Bills Mike Evans.

Well it's still early...Tough to get a gauge on the teams ahead of us...But I still think it will be Evans, Ebron, Lewan, or Matthews...One of those 4...

I'm leaning more towards Evans every day though...Especially after I heard Whaley's comments the other day...I think the Bills are dying to get EJ a big target... B-)