Who are "your" Draft busts - then and now

To play off the earlier thread about who you want the Bills to draft that no one is talking about who you think will be the real deal (and who you wanted them to draft in previous years and they didn't and turned out to be studs)...

1.Who did you NOT want the Bills to draft in previous years who was hyped, and you were right (whether they took him or not)?

2. Who do you NOT want the Bills to draft this year who is hyped, because you think he will be a bust?

Here are mine:

1. Aaron Curry

2. Taylor Lewan

Edited by YoloinOhio

I like that both past and present/future are represented here, because the other thread showed that people will answer the "past" question whether it's asked or not. As for me:

1. Rolando McClain. I could've gone with a guy the Bills actually drafted, but I don't want to sidetrack this thread with an "is he a bust?" flame war.

2. Tough one for me. Maybe Anthony Barr or CJ Mosely? Barr is a kind of obvious "could bust" pick, and I'm always wary of back 7 defenders on stacked college teams. Add Clinton-Dix to the list as well, although my list isn't so much "I think he'll be a bust" as "I wouldn't be surprised if he was a bust."

A couple guys I predicted in the past were Braylon Edwards. Not quite a bust, but didn`t live up to where he was drafted either. I also predicted kamerion wimbley would be a bust. Not quite a bust, but I think you expect a pro bowler when you select a guy at 13 and he`s never been to one.

This year I`m going Bradley Roby. Has it all athletically, but I didn`t like how he played at Ohio State last year.

A couple guys I predicted in the past were Braylon Edwards. Not quite a bust, but didn`t live up to where he was drafted either. I also predicted kamerion wimbley would be a bust. Not quite a bust, but I think you expect a pro bowler when you select a guy at 13 and he`s never been to one.

This year I`m going Bradley Roby. Has it all athletically, but I didn`t like how he played at Ohio State last year.

Yep

1. I was adamant that Tebow would fail.

2. Manziel. I know he has loads of fans on here and just for the record I do think he will last longer than Tebow... but I think a top 10 draft pick as I'm swure he will be who I don't see being a starter in 3/4 years is a bust.

Other honourable mentions for past predicted busts: Matt Leinart, Blaine Gabbert, Christian Ponder, Gaines Adams (obviously sad story and I don't meant to be disrespectful but was how I felt about him at the time, who knows he might have proved me wrong in time) Darrius Heyward-Bey and then two I got wrong.... Vernon Davies and Knowshone Moreno (who the jury is still out on but had a really good year).

They aced it in the first two rounds, getting both my favorites.

When the Bills traded up in the third, just before they selected TJ Graham, I was so excited. Surely they were going for Wilson, a real steal in the 3rd. But no, they traded up for WHO? Sadly I loved the rest of the draft that year, so what did I know.

Aaron Williams. Thought he was a bust, but I turned out wrong.

Wish I could say I wanted Colin Kaepernick, but I really wanted Kyle Rudolph. Well I was 50% right. That was the year I really bought into the Jasper frenzy. Not my best year.