Buffalo fan gets wisdom teeth out

I don't know how to post the link but a friend of mine shared it to me on Facebook. It's on the Sports Funny Page and even loopy on his meds this kid speaks the truth about the Bills or at least the same way I feel. It's a funny video and well worth the time if someone could help me get the link to share. Thanks

This kid goes to Olympia Heights, its like 5 minutes from my house!

that was actually pretty great. loving the part where they've stopped talking about football he suddenly he starts crying again, the mom asks him whats wrong? "ryan fitzpatrick... jp losman..."

That's my favourite bit.... it's actually... "Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick..... oh my God JP Losman... he sucked..."

Let's be honest which of us hasn't in some dark moment gone through our bad Quarterbacks in our head in rising incredulity until the point where the memory of JP Losman reduces us to tears? I know I have.....

That's my favourite bit.... it's actually... "Trent Edwards, Ryan Fitzpatrick..... oh my God JP Losman... he sucked..."

Let's be honest which of us hasn't in some dark moment gone through our bad Quarterbacks in our head in rising incredulity until the point where the memory of JP Losman reduces us to tears? I know I have.....

I actually spat out my drink when he said that. I was laughing so hard!

CBF

And then we must admit to ourselves, "EJ Manual is not even that good!" :lol: