Why Not Sam ? I Never Knew ...

T master

Sam Gash was hired by the Packers to be their RB's coach AND he was the RB's coach at Detroit from 2008 to 2012 . So why didn't they bring Sam along to B/lo ?

Sam was one of the best full backs the Bills ever had, if nothing else make him the FB's coach to teach how to be a real FB .

They say that the running game is past tense in the NFL but i think if they had more guys comparable to Sam in his hay day there would be a lot better running games ! As we saw in some of the play off games a good running game can be very effective on a team that is geared to stop the pass .

They should have brought Sam back to coach the full backs & bring Andre back as a assistant to the WR's coach how much better could it get ? I bet Frank Summers & who ever else we have as FB's on the squad could benefit from his experience ...

I never knew that he was a coach in the NFL . If he is half the coach he was as a player the Pack picked up a good coach !!!

I guess because they already have a RB coach?

Sam Gash was hired by the Packers to be their RB's coach AND he was the RB's coach at Detroit from 2008 to 2012 . So why didn't they bring Sam along to B/lo ?

Sam was one of the best full backs the Bills ever had, if nothing else make him the FB's coach to teach how to be a real FB .

They say that the running game is past tense in the NFL but i think if they had more guys comparable to Sam in his hay day there would be a lot better running games ! As we saw in some of the play off games a good running game can be very effective on a team that is geared to stop the pass .

They should have brought Sam back to coach the full backs & bring Andre back as a assistant to the WR's coach how much better could it get ? I bet Frank Summers & who ever else we have as FB's on the squad could benefit from his experience ...

I never knew that he was a coach in the NFL . If he is half the coach he was as a player the Pack picked up a good coach !!!

I miss Sam. He was a great Fullback for us .

But i do like Frank Summers.

But i liked Corey too.

Have said that i think Marrone wants to play smash mouth in the run game. So that has me believing hat FB is a valued position here .

And The FB has to be The core STeamer in Bills country.

That's what this team needs to get over the top. A fullbacks coach

As long as he is willing to cut block the NTallowing the Freddie to get over the top and into the endzone , i am fine with that

I guess because they already have a RB coach?

Hey they have hired a senior offensive assistant to aid Hackett & Marrone & a defensive line assistant to aid the defensive line coach so why not a RB's coaching assistant to help the RB's coach ? I'm just saying ...

The RB's coach could work with Fred & CJ & the assistant could work with Summers & the guys on the practice squad to bring them along .

Edited by T master