wondering? how did the scouts rate kellen winslow's hands?

Holy moly! Woman accuses him, police go on a "fishing expedition", and guess what... They find crap! SHOCKED! Report and woman's name is redacted. Okay... Police must think, they have bigger fish to fry! Yikes... Why not drop it all since the original complaint (lewdness) has been dropped. On top of it, it was the lady that started the conversation/instigated the process.

Wow... Anybody can accuse somebody of anything and if one is not squeaky clean, in starts the trouble. I mean the dudes a creep... But come on!

Kellen... Get some brains man... You should have moved on after the lady left!

Here's a great line from the article:

"Winslow sprang to an upright position when the officer arrived."

And this:

"But the cop also noticed "two open containers of Vaseline on his center console" and plastic bags marked "Mr. Happy" and empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" scattered throughout the vehicle."

Get a room!

Here's a great line from the article:

"Winslow sprang to an upright position when the officer arrived."

And this:

"But the cop also noticed "two open containers of Vaseline on his center console" and plastic bags marked "Mr. Happy" and empty plastic containers of "Funky Monkey" scattered throughout the vehicle."

Get a room!

This to me is what is insane if he was pulling the sausage why the heck would he do so in a parking lot? Seriously??

Who seriously goes to the police and reports this.

Ummmm..... I'd guess a pretty good portion of people would. What would you do?

This is a really weird story. Seriously? Don't you have a place of residence or millions to get a hotel room with?

It sounds like surprising strangers in public was part of his fun, not that he was lacking a private venue.

Ummmm..... I'd guess a pretty good portion of people would. What would you do?

It sounds like surprising strangers in public was part of his fun, not that he was lacking a private venue.

She instigated the whole thing and approached him and made small talk about the weather. She didn't have to go up to him and look in his vehicle (window was wide open)... It is a big SUV, you know how close you gotta be to look in and down. I would say she surprised him.

I am not defending the creep, but if she just gets out of her car and doesn't instigate a conversation, she proably sees nothing.

And no, given this situation, I wouldn't call the cops.