Losers almost kill baby

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They should legalize many of the current illegal drugs. Just my philosophy on a lot of things. Having said that, no doubt just like about everything, if you are someone who is smoking it up throughout the day or around your children, then the likely hood of you being a loser goes up exponentially.

How about drone hippies who drop their pot cookies in the park for babies to eat? I guess at least the baby got a treat for a minute before almost dying instead of getting a heroine needle through her foot. Yay. All so self indulgent morons can help the country circle the drain.

But only one of them's a stoner...hey, guess which one!

Maybe if neither was a stoner none of us would even know who they are/were.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Brought up TM not GZ. apologies. GZ draws guns and beats women. TM attacks neighborhood watch people.

I'm back with ya.

You obsess rather easily, don't you? What would your life be like if you didn't have weed and GZ to obsess about? I guess you just might find other crusades.

I'm with you on this. I would add though, that the incident that inspired this thread sheds light on a legitimate problem. for people that either can't or don't want to smoke it, baking it into confectionaries is plainly a bad idea. people would never stand for a commercial product like rat poison if it had sugar added to help attract rodents for obvious reasons. if anything, the marijuana should be in somethng like a vial of bitter liquid (not sour like some candies are) and packaged individually in opaque wrappers.

That's a good point, never thought about that.

You obsess rather easily, don't you? What would your life be like if you didn't have weed and GZ to obsess about? I guess you just might find other crusades.

Sorry the facts displease you sir.

I ceded to ya TM attacked poor Georgie, you win. Light that cigar.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

That's a good point, never thought about that.

to be honest, neither had I until this incident came up. I still support across-the-board legalization of marijuana, but I believe steps need to be taken to keep it away from children at all times.

Have you ever asked him if he wears spandex and rides a bicycle?

you mean does he live in Austin? (thanks to Lance Armstrong, Austin is infested with padded-butt spandex pants wearing wannabes riding together in crowds acting like they're some sort of tractor-trailer convoy. we also have a staggering stoner population here.)

Sorry the facts displease you sir.

I ceded to ya TM attacked poor Georgie, you win. Light that cigar.

I won when I researched the situation, got the facts and made a reasonable conclusion. I didn't win because you finally discovered that you were wrong after knowing none of the specifics of the case.

Do you wear Spandex and ride a bicycle?

Edited by 3rdnlng