Losers almost kill baby

Since when is Letterman on after 60 Minutes?

Tell me again pot's harmless...

Way after.

Watch 60 minutes......34 bong hits.....drop some cookies that might kill a kid......doritoes.......7 spliffs.........watch that quotable movie .....Spaghetti-O's.......preach about how like totally awesome pot is.......tell mom not to cry, it's cool.......another 12 bong hits....Letterman

If only there were 7 more hours there might even be time for a shower and/or learning the difference between than and then.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incorrect.

I smoke every blue moon. Don't come after my character because you have such ridiculous ideas about the terrors of pot.

It's less taboo by the day. Voice your disposition here....it means nothing.

Sorry the pot overpowered you when you tried it, someone had to fall in the 9%

Spaghetti-o's huh ? That's your cupboard your thinking of.

Dinner over here was tremendous.

Ok ok. Let's stop with the Letterman bashing.

I know you all fall asleep after 60 minutes and haven't seen him in years.

He's a legend. Pay some respects. Half the women in Hollywood already have. Hey-0 !

they beat me to it.

Since when is Letterman on after 60 Minutes?

Tell me again pot's harmless...

Kimmel is a lot better at this point, Letterman is the golden standard, though. Conan crap. The rest aren't worth mentioning

Incorrect.

I smoke every blue moon. Don't come after my character because you have such ridiculous ideas about the terrors of pot.

Duuuuuuuude I didn't necessarily mean you but like the like average pot user like man. And their moms are crying whether they know it or not. Unless their moms were loser hippies too.

As for less taboo by the day, lots of things became less taboo throughout history as societies began to collapse due to losers resembling pot smokers. And that ridiculous 10% stat that just turned to 9% as your short term memory failed again are a drain on the 90% or now 91% that make an effort in life. But then again the enlightened potheads think they are far too smart to subject themselves to actually maximizing their own potential so whatever dude.

I'll leave this here for you

FF to the 2:50 mark. That's where your old fashioned cronies chime in. Add Stewart to the "list"

List of what? Insufferable douche bags? I thought he was already on that. Comedic heroes for half-brained doped out hippies. I'm pretty sure he was on that too.

http://youtu.be/XLfpdsl5e-k

FF to the 2:50 mark. That's where your old fashioned cronies chime in. Add Stewart to the "list"

For a person that partakes "once in a blue moon" you sure do try to defend the use of weed. Maybe you were just stoned when you uttered such nonsense the last time you visited here to support that pothead Trayvon.

Pay attention, your dumb theories are being laughed at. It would suck to be Jon Stewart I guess for you.

You know more than everyone else in the world though. Your almost as wise as O Reilly.

Keep fighting that fight. Peace Maaaaan. That's all the weed talk I got in me.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

http://youtu.be/XLfpdsl5e-k

This should be required viewing for anyone wanting to become a member of the Republican party. That kind of stuffy, up-tight and obtuse thinking by O'Reilly is what's killing them nationally.

They should legalize many of the current illegal drugs. Just my philosophy on a lot of things. Having said that, no doubt just like about everything, if you are someone who is smoking it up throughout the day or around your children, then the likely hood of you being a loser goes up exponentially.

Edited by Magox

If we legalize it then it will just make the black man crazed and he will rape the white women! Randolph Hearst said so!

Like was said above. Its not smoking pot that makes you a loser. Its what you do with and how you live the rest of your life. If all you do is look forward to your next hit or joint then you're pretty sad. If you just sit around and do nothing with your life all night and day then it is usually not marijuana causing that. Its the simple fact you're lazy at the least.

Giving marijuana a bad label for acts of common uselessnesd and stupidity is stupid.

This should be required viewing for anyone wanting to become a member of the Republican party. That kind of stuffy, up-tight and obtuse thinking by O'Reilly is what's killing them nationally.

good thing O'Reilly is self identified as an independent then, right?

The guy is only a few inches better then Beck at yucking it up and wasting space.

Like was said above. Its not smoking pot that makes you a loser. Its what you do with and how you live the rest of your life. If all you do is look forward to your next hit or joint then you're pretty sad. If you just sit around and do nothing with your life all night and day then it is usually not marijuana causing that. Its the simple fact you're lazy at the least.

What if you proselytize on a message board about how elite you are because you smoke pot?

Deleted post. No reason to bring ole Georgie and Trayvon back.

I bet the under 4 months w my bookie though on George pulling his piece on a woman again.

Weed n toddlers is the line here.

No reason to bring George and Trayvon back, but let me bring back George again.

Damn, you're one of THOSE stoners. :lol:

They should legalize many of the current illegal drugs. Just my philosophy on a lot of things. Having said that, no doubt just like about everything, if you are someone who is smoking it up throughout the day or around your children, then the likely hood of you being a loser goes up exponentially.

I'm with you on this. I would add though, that the incident that inspired this thread sheds light on a legitimate problem. for people that either can't or don't want to smoke it, baking it into confectionaries is plainly a bad idea. people would never stand for a commercial product like rat poison if it had sugar added to help attract rodents for obvious reasons. if anything, the marijuana should be in somethng like a vial of bitter liquid (not sour like some candies are) and packaged individually in opaque wrappers.

Incorrect.

What are you trying to say?

What if you proselytize on a message board about how elite you are because you smoke pot?

I'm the one raving about my million dollar shoes huh ?

No reason to bring George and Trayvon back, but let me bring back George again.

Damn, you're one of THOSE stoners. :lol:

You quoted it before I deleted, Might as well put it back.

3rd knows I love Georgie. No skeletons in that guys closet.