Losers almost kill baby

RLB stands alone. Don't throw the dog or any of these others in this.

aw come on. I know when you're serious and when you're playing g you're serious here and look at your company. When dog stops licking himself h will chirp in. You, dog, bfbf, who else? They're the company you invite buddy, the stoners who turned full potheads. Y'all should wake n bake with some Phish and then eat some nachoes and talk about how the man is keeping you down. Then a real pot smoker like Alpha or DrD will come kick your door in and take you to school.

Don't be so sensitive, Cathy.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aw come on. I know when you're serious and when you're playing g you're serious here and look at your company. When dog stops licking himself h will chirp in. You, dog, bfbf, who else? They're the company you invite buddy, the stoners who turned full potheads. Y'all should wake n bake with some Phish and then eat some nachoes and talk about how the man is keeping you down. Then a real pot smoker like Alpha or DrD will come kick your door in and take you to school.

He's not sensitive. He's completely mellow, because he smokes pot.

Don't like the phish. Don't smoke that often Don't share many properties of the dog.

Don't tell tales of the man keeping me down with any hippy type group. Generalize like the op if you must.

Some adults understand moderation and can do what they please. Sorry the pot didn't agree with you. I don't like Cabernets we can all hate something others might enjoy.

Steve Jobs, Steven King , Michael Phelps, Ted Turner, Sir Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Bloomberg, Oprah, Morgan freeman, and my personal favorite David Letterman

David Letterman?!? Good grief, feel free to bring the Delorean back from the 80s any time.

Don't like the phish. Don't smoke that often Don't share many properties of the dog.

Don't tell tales of the man keeping me down with any hippy type group. Generalize like the op if you must.

Some adults understand moderation and can do what they please. Sorry the pot didn't agree with you. I don't like Cabernets we can all hate something others might enjoy.

Except when we hate cabernet, no elitist drunks with room-temp IQs jump out of the woodwork and tell us how wrong we are.

You can read but can't write whereas Take you to Econ 102 can write but can't read. Why partake of something with such unpredictable consequences?

Travel around. There are shhhhh holes everywhere. The consequences can't be any worse then the current alternative.

Camden, Nj and other crapholes around philly ain't exactly San Diego. Times is tough for some.

Travel around. There are shhhhh holes everywhere. The consequences can't be any worse then the current alternative.

Camden, Nj and other crapholes around philly ain't exactly San Diego. Times is tough for some.

so the 99% isn't getting the same skunk the 1% is? Travesty.

Come on cow whisperer not everyone can afford a cocktail of Glutamine, arginine, lysiene, bromelain, raspberry keyones/coffeebeane extract, milk thistle, protein powder, fish oil, vit c, multivitamin, choline, CLA, creatine, a thermogenic, probiotic, claritan, and diphenhydramine brought to them by an Asian hooker in a cow cosplay outfit while they moan about the trials and tribulations of farming or relive their wrestling glory days.

When the current alternative?

David Letterman?!? Good grief, feel free to bring the Delorean back from the 80s any time.

Lettermans a beast, show is as good as ever. Rank him over Conan ,Kimmel and that unfunny Jay Leno all day.

Yeah, you're Bill Gates. Because you smoke pot.

Idiot.

Right because someone inferred that. Eat some peanuts. Or go back to sleep. Sorry those stoners you know made you listen to all that skynard and three dog night in your younger days. You are safe now.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Right because someone inferred that. Eat some peanuts. Or go back to sleep. Sorry those stoners you know made you listen to all that skynard and three dog night in your younger days. You are safe now.

The Dead, actually. Skynard's awesome.

Man, you can't even get being a pothead right.

Ok ok. Let's stop with the Letterman bashing.

I know you all fall asleep after 60 minutes and haven't seen him in years.

He's a legend. Pay some respects.

He's dead? Did he stumble into traffic while stoned?

Maybe Jay Leno smoked weed once. If he admits that will it make him funny too?

Ok ok. Let's stop with the Letterman bashing.

I know you all fall asleep after 60 minutes and haven't seen him in years.

He's a legend. Pay some respects. Half the women in Hollywood already have. Hey-0 !

Since when is Letterman on after 60 Minutes?

Tell me again pot's harmless...

He's dead? Did he stumble into traffic while stoned?

Maybe Jay Leno smoked weed once. If he admits that will it make him funny too?

Try harder, i was starting to like you until this lame post came through.

Lettermans on well after 60 mins time slot. M-F. Apologies for the confusion tom.

I shoulda tried harder just like merpermerper.