Losers almost kill baby

Like but uh we didn't like uh mean it maaaaaaaan.

It's so great they got their law so they can feel better that they are not losers in the shadows any more. Now they can be losers in public and recruit more losers. If a few 2 year olds have to suffer for this monumental tribute to freedom, then it just shows that freedom isn't free.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy to get all worked up over this, but it's a little too early to crucify the mother until we know more details.

How many toddlers end up in the emergency room (or just end up taking a 4 hour nap) every year because they get their hands on alcohol?

Easy to get all worked up over this, but it's a little too early to crucify the mother until we know more details.

How many toddlers end up in the emergency room (or just end up taking a 4 hour nap) every year because they get their hands on alcohol?

I don't fault the Mom. Babies pick up stuff off the ground all the time. I blame the self centered loser hippy who felt the need to get stoned in public and was too stoned to hold onto his cookie. But hey, in a free society, access to pot and freedom to make yourself into a loser for all to see trumps a two year old. Yay for losers.

Well if we follow the S.O.P. of the Left, we need to outlaw the object not the behavior,

so let's criminalize possession of pot.......................oh wait, we can't do that again.

outlaw cookies ? ?

Well if we follow the S.O.P. of the Left, we need to outlaw the object not the behavior,

so let's criminalize possession of pot.......................oh wait, we can't do that again.

outlaw cookies ? ?

I guess you'd rather kill babies to preserve people's rights to turn themselves into abject idiots? These idiots in Colorado and Washington are already paying. But by all means, let's get all 50 states into the act so we can be overrun and conquered. Why no public orgies like in ancient Rome?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Oh good. It's a "But, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!" thread.

/golfclap

Actually if you read the link it is a "drug up the children" thread. This incident is merely a by product and one of the many examples of a society overrun by idiots that will inevitably ensue.

Rocks and other small objects are also found on the ground. I'm willing to wager my entire annual paycheck against yours that more children die choking on small objects found on the ground than die eating pot cookies found on the ground.

Shall we outlaw small objects? Or perhaps we should outlaw the ground, as that seems to be the thing that all of these child deaths have in common?

Either way, THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Rocks and other small objects are also found on the ground. I'm willing to wager my entire annual paycheck against yours that more children die choking on small objects found on the ground than die eating pot cookies found on the ground.

Shall we outlaw small objects? Or perhaps we should outlaw the ground, as that seems to be the thing that all of these child deaths have in common?

I don't get a paycheck as I am the proprietor so I like the odds. I won't bother taking your paycheck though. It isn't worth the time or bother as my shoes cost more than your house.

Anyway, your logic dictates that it is ok for people to throw rusty nails into school yards because there were rocks there too.

While I do realize that more kids will get hooked on pot and have their brains drained than will pick up a cookie and get sick, two wrongs don't make a right. True enough that hippy losers all over the street will be bad enough, but sick kids is probably a consequence nobody ever thought about when they were stoned/writing this law. Or they don't care because they are hippies and it is all about them anyway.

Out law small children, it's for their own good!!!

Perhaps Mrs Hernandez should watch her kid so she is not eating food off the ground ?

Steve Jobs, Steven King , Michael Phelps, Ted Turner, Sir Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Bloomberg, Oprah, Morgan freeman, and my personal favorite David Letterman

These guys are all dumb hippies in your judgmental world.

Op u suck. The list above would laugh at your "nice shoes"

More people died from Peanut allergies then pot last year Fwiw.

Outlaw peanuts !

Edited by Ryan L Billz