Losers almost kill baby

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps Mrs Hernandez should watch her kid so she is not eating food off the ground ?

Steve Jobs, Steven King , Michael Phelps, Ted Turner, Sir Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Bloomberg, Oprah, Morgan freeman, and my personal favorite David Letterman

These guys are all dumb hippies in your judgmental world.

Op u suck. The list above would laugh at your "nice shoes"

More people died from Peanut allergies then pot last year Fwiw.

Outlaw peanuts !

If that list of morons makes you feel better about a bad habit then fine, but please stop the personal attacks. Mrs. Hernandez cannot be expected to be held responsible for dirt bags dropping their stash everywhere.

Also, keep in mind that your list of famous people would also include John Bernstein, Maria Murray, Dylan Thomas, Paul King, Niles Arndt, and Jim Karpasik among hundreds of others if they hadn't got burned out and lost their chance at success.

except for this girl that almost died, would have put that number at 1 !

How many of the motor vehicle crashes and homicides were caused by pot? Peanuts?

Personal attack my arse, You want to act like everyone that smokes a little pot wears tie dye shirts and lives in their moms basement awaiting Taco Bell's newest creation.

Obviously you don't know, so don't talk about it. As far as I go, I will do whatever I please any habits I have are my business.

Denver's so dumb, taxing 1 million dollars in pot sales in ONE day. geeeeeesh.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Personal attack my arse, You want to act like everyone that smokes a little pot wears tie dye shirts and lives in their moms basement awaiting Taco Bell's newest creation.

Obviously you don't know, so don't talk about it. As far as I go, I will do whatever I please any habits I have are my business.

Denver's so dumb, taxing 1 million dollars in pot sales in ONE day. geeeeeesh.

Perhaps your clouded short term memory failed to recognize that you told me I suck and implied that Mrs. Hernandez was a bad mother. Those are personal attacks and/or projections.

Your habits are your habits and that is fine; but at least recognize their impact on society and what other people have to endure to make up for them. At least the booze loser crowd has the ability to recognize their habits are bad. You don't see drunks running around telling everyone that schnapps somehow enlighten them and make them smarter than everyone else. Oh but God forbid any pot head admit to himself or anyone else that this is a vice that has costs. That would make them face their own guilt and self doubt.

It doesn't surprise me that many of them are also music thieves because their reactions to criticism and lack of logic or introspection are almost identical.

nice spin, your a legend in your own mind. i like the attacks from you while complaining about attacks. whats short is in your pants I am like an elephant bro. i never forget.

and yes i am that guy that makes sure 2 year olds don't eat off the street and yes you do suck for making broad generalizations

lets knock off the speculation, no one said pot was great nor is booze.

ramble ramble ramble though. we have all seen this show before.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Perhaps Mrs Hernandez should watch her kid so she is not eating food off the ground ?

Steve Jobs, Steven King , Michael Phelps, Ted Turner, Sir Richard Branson, Bill Gates, Bloomberg, Oprah, Morgan freeman, and my personal favorite David Letterman

These guys are all dumb hippies in your judgmental world.

Op u suck. The list above would laugh at your "nice shoes"

More people died from Peanut allergies then pot last year Fwiw.

Outlaw peanuts !

Yeah, you're Bill Gates. Because you smoke pot.

Idiot.

nice spin, your a legend in your own mind. i like the attacks from you while complaining about attacks. whats short is in your pants I am like an elephant bro. i never forget.

and yes i am that guy that makes sure 2 year olds don't eat off the street and yes you do suck for making broad generalizations

lets knock off the speculation, no one said pot was great nor is booze.

ramble ramble ramble though. we have all seen this show before.

I think you're remembering something else in someone else's pants Mr. Elephant.

Being a mom is a tough job. Maybe she isn't doing it perfectly but it is NOT her fault that loser hippies are dropping drugs everywhere.

Please note my use of the apostrophe in this post.

Are you stoned again? Because it sounds like you're stoned again.

terrible effects such as

-enjoying movies

-making your local mexican restaurant rich

-not being uptight

and then there are the actual sick people who use to get through life. because it actually does hold many valuable properties.

lets just give that cash to Pfiizer and Merck instead, hopefully our penises will still work when big pharma is done with us.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

terrible effects such as

-enjoying movies

-making your local mexican restaurant rich

-not being uptight

and then there is the actual sick people who use to get through life. because it actually does hold some valuable properties.

lets just give that cash to Pfiizer and Merck instead, hopefully our penises will still work when big pharma is done with us.

I don't think "enjoying movies" is a long-term effect.

And you certainly don't seem uptight, no... :wallbash:

I don't think "enjoying movies" is a long-term effect.

And you certainly don't seem uptight, no... :wallbash:

Maybe he was watching Titanic. If he could enjoy that crap for 194 minutes that's pretty long term.

Plus pot people are the most up tight. They are constantly trying to justify their actions and push away their obvious guilt by lashing out at other people. It's like those sluts from the 1960s wanting free birth control. They knew they were sluts but why admit it when you can blame someone else?

4merpermer - your go to guy for Pot news.

you might have to straighten that Sanjay Gupta out, he said the stuff was okay.

http://www.businessi...-on-weed-2013-8

At any point in that doofus's article did it say that recreational marijuana use was good for you or "not harmful" or are you grasping at straws in an effort to make something that is not ok sound ok?

I think Eugene Ratliff is probably more of an expert than Gupta.

Who said it was good for you? Can you step out of the deep deep end for a few minutes ? I know you love it out there but bring it in buddy.

It basically says it's not as bad as you make it out to be. That is all. Keep crapping on the people of Denver and any other adult who tries Marijuana though. Enjoy your legal alcohol at 5pm today it's not worse than pot at all. :thumbdown:

Your nice shoes put you in a position to do so, good for you. Judge on playa.

My loser stoner friend is calling me from Rome and his 150k a year job, gotta run.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Who said it was good for you? Can you step out of the deep deep end for a few minutes ? I know you love it out there but bring it in buddy.

It basically says it's not as bad as you make it out to be.

My loser stoner friend is calling me from Rome and his 150k a year job, gotta run.

I took the term "OK" from your Gupta post to at least mean "not harmful". Short term memory thing again perhaps?

so harmful, lets recap we have those 9-10 percenters (the losers you speak of, maaaaaaaaaan), the zero deaths from consumption is back again

--Gupta notes that marijuana doesn't have a "high potential for abuse" and it doesn't lead people to use other drugs. "We now know that while estimates vary, marijuana leads to dependence in around 9 to 10% of its adult users." Cocaine, classified as a (less addictive) schedule 2 substance, hooks 20% of those who use it. Around 25% of heroin users and 30% of tobacco users become addicted.

---It's safer than a lot of prescription drugs: Someone dies from a prescription drug overdose every 19 minutes in the United States, but Gupta could not find a single person who died from a marijuana overdose.

--Other doctors believe in it: Seventy-six percent of physicians surveyed would prescribe marijuana to ease the pain of women suffering from breast cancer.

3 times the amount are hooked on cigs and booze. not a big deal lets move on. sorry your HS friend or woman you dated fell into that 10% trap.

Calm'r then you are dude. So whats your take? Cancer patients yes Adults who like a little toke here and there no ?

Edited by Ryan L Billz