Losers almost kill baby

http://letterstotheeditorblog.dallasnews.com/2014/01/colorado-procon-marijuana-legalization-good-for-business-addiction-starts-with-pot.html/

Mexican cartels slated to lose billions. Bring on the psychosis !

77 mil coming colorados way. Stupid stoners, who work 40 hours a week w disposable income.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://letterstothee...-with-pot.html/

Mexican cartels slated to lose billions. Bring on the psychosis !

77 mil coming colorados way. Stupid stoners, who work 40 hours a week w disposable income.

You do realize your news source is a letter to the editor and another letter directly under it pwns it right? Oh wait, silly question. You know another way to get the Mexican drug cartels to lose billions? STOP SMOKING POT LOSERS!

Wow 40 whole hours a week. 12 hours worth of productivity and 28 hours worth of blank stares?

First off I'm an adult I don't use stupid terms like PWND.

On drugs breaking into houses ? No way !

You know there's other types of drugs right ? Drunk people break into houses also.

Criminals do drugs....SHOCKING news, captain obvious.

77 mil. Get out of the way merpermerper. Cash is king.

Dr. Suzanne Wills must be a dummy. (She wrote the "PWND" piece I believe)

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/columnists/steve-blow/20140108-drug-warrior-suzanne-wills-isnt-on-the-side-youd-expect.ece

You'll forgive Ryan for missing that. He tends to wake-n-bake before hitting the computer.

On my way to play a little basketball at the church sir. Like I've stated many times, some adults can smoke it when they want and have zero addiction. Ya know the 90%ers.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Wow 40 whole hours a week. 12 hours worth of productivity and 28 hours worth of blank stares?

Just like some guys I used to work with...

that were arrested on their lunch hour....

because someone saw them at a nearby gas station smoking in a car...

and one of those was the son of one of the managers...

there were job openings later that afternoon.

If any of you internet gangsters can run for longer than five minutes, here is your invitation. There's a nice selection of games avail from the 6am game downtown to the rec centers/churches etc.

Come on down to the 757. We see who's laughing then.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

If any of you internet gangsters can run for longer than minutes, here is your invitation.

Come on down to the 757. We see who's laughing then.

What happens when I get there? Are we going to sing "Puff the Magic Dragon" a cappella?

First you have to knock on the door and ask for Dave.

And remember. Go down to the 757. If you go to the 758, you've gone too far.

Dude the 757 is a special new zone defense the Bills are going to play next year. It is based on Pettine's hope that the refs and the other teams are too stoned to notice that there are 19 defenders on the field.

Dude the 757 is a special new zone defense the Bills are going to play next year. It is based on Pettine's hope that the refs and the other teams are too stoned to notice that there are 19 defenders on the field.

You might need some pot before you write your jokes. Like those dumb comedians you spoke of earlier.

I give it a zero.

EJ's from the 757 otherwise known as Hampton roads. Your joke should tie that in somehow.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Edit your post, add something that isn't embarrasing.

No one cares about your collection of Fiat's.

Synthetic oil is the way to go if your fleet is getting too large. 3,000 miles just comes way way too soon. 10k with synthetic is probably what's needed for a jet setter like yourself.

Let this thread die, your flailing too hard.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Like but uh we didn't like uh mean it maaaaaaaan.

It's so great they got their law so they can feel better that they are not losers in the shadows any more. Now they can be losers in public and recruit more losers. If a few 2 year olds have to suffer for this monumental tribute to freedom, then it just shows that freedom isn't free.

First of all...time for some facts.

1. Your thread title is juvinelie, uniformed, and ignorant. In the history of the world...the world...all of history (in case you missed that), there has NEVER been a death recorded in any country, state, city, village, tribe, etc attributed to use of cannabis. Its medically impossible to over dose from marijuana. So to say that this child almost died is an uneducated and ignorant way to present this article. Best part is, the article says nothing about almost killing anyone, you just decided to add your uneducated spin on it.

2. Alcohol, cigarettes, prescription drugs, whipped cream, home cleaning supplies, children's toys, water, guns, knives, electrical outlets, and just about anything you can find in your home are a million times more dangerous to children than pot. In fact, more kids die from taking children's vitamins a year than from pot related deaths (as thats at zero). More people die every year from drinking too much water than from pot.

3. To imply that people who use cannabis are losers is incredibly ignorant, uneducated, and stupid. I have patients who are dying, and switching to cannabis based products for pain management, appetite suppression, etc has changed their life and taken them from being a home and bed confined vegetable to having a more healthy level of living where they can actually take care of themselves and enjoy the time they have left.

4. I assure you that political leaders, athletes, celebrities, business execs, soccer moms, religious leaders, school teachers, lawyers, and any other type or level of "non losers" in your eyes all use cannabis...I know, because they are patients of mine.

5. I have a friend who was diagnosed with inoperable terminal brain cancer with less than 6 months to live. Guess what...that was 6 years ago now. He used the Rick Simpson oil (aka Phoenix Tears) and got rid of all his BS pills that were killing him from his doctor. His tumor went into remission and shrank. He now lives a full and healthy life and doctors stood around with their thumb in their ass wondering how it happened. And thats just one of thousands and thousands of cases where this oil has been accredited to the remission of cancer.

6. Several children now have been suffering seizures many times a day, threatening their very life and preventing increased brain function and their parents tried CBD cannabis oil just to see the seizures reduce SUBSTANTIALLY, some not for weeks at a time, and have their children increase brain function and actually be put into to school with other children. This is documented all over the place.

7. I have had Doctors from UCLA medical doing breast cancer research tell me straight to my face that cannabis is going to cure breast cancer. They would pick up High CBD strains from my dispensary for their research.

8. I suppose you think its ok to give your child Adderall (prescribed by doctors) or other BS drugs they give kids...well thats essentially giving your kids meth. So good luck with that.

9. The vast majority of emergencies at Hospital emergency room every weekend are alcohol related...but thats legal, and I am sure most of you drink...and I would bet everything I own and will ever own that most of you not only drink, but have driven after drinking (true loser move).

10. Cigarettes are so deadly that they can kill you even if you don't smoke just because some other people want to pollute their lungs with poison. Again...legal...and I know a lot of people hating on cannabis actually smoke cigarettes which is freaking hilarious.

I could go on and on...but judging by this thread, its probably pointless. The fact that Cannabis is illegal is solely based on money. Big pharmacy stands to lose billions, some estimate trillions, if cannabis is legalized due to the fact that its an inexpensive way to treat people versus all the horrible "prescription" drugs they sell people all that are addictive, can and will kill you if used wrong or abused, and are less effective.

Society is funny...people insist on talking about things they literally have no education on and know nothing about as if they do...then go as far as to name call and throw out insults to the people who do. Priceless

Edited by Alphadawg7

First of all...time for some facts.

1. Your thread title is juvinelie, uniformed, and ignorant. In the history of the world...the world...all of history (in case you missed that), there has NEVER been a death recorded in any country, state, city, village, tribe, etc attributed to use of cannabis. Its medically impossible to over dose from marijuana. So to say that this child almost died is an uneducated and ignorant way to present this article. Best part is, the article says nothing about almost killing anyone, you just decided to add your uneducated spin on it.

2. Alcohol, cigarettes, prescription drugs, whipped cream, home cleaning supplies, children's toys, water, guns, knives, electrical outlets, and just about anything you can find in your home are a million times more dangerous to children than pot. In fact, more kids die from taking children's vitamins a year than from pot related deaths (as thats at zero). More people die every year from drinking too much water than from pot.

3. To imply that people who use cannabis are losers is incredibly ignorant, uneducated, and stupid. I have patients who are dying, and switching to cannabis based products for pain management, appetite suppression, etc has changed their life and taken them from being a home and bed confined vegetable to having a more healthy level of living where they can actually take care of themselves and enjoy the time they have left.

4. I assure you that political leaders, athletes, celebrities, business execs, soccer moms, religious leaders, school teachers, lawyers, and any other type or level of "non losers" in your eyes all use cannabis...I know, because they are patients of mine.

5. I have a friend who was diagnosed with inoperable terminal brain cancer with less than 6 months to live. Guess what...that was 6 years ago now. He used the Rick Simpson oil (aka Phoenix Tears) and got rid of all his BS pills that were killing him from his doctor. His tumor went into remission and shrank. He now lives a full and healthy life and doctors stood around with their thumb in their ass wondering how it happened. And thats just one of thousands and thousands of cases where this oil has been accredited to the remission of cancer.

6. Several children now have been suffering seizures many times a day, threatening their very life and preventing increased brain function and their parents tried CBD cannabis oil just to see the seizures reduce SUBSTANTIALLY, some not for weeks at a time, and have their children increase brain function and actually be put into to school with other children. This is documented all over the place.

7. I have had Doctors from UCLA medical doing breast cancer research tell me straight to my face that cannabis is going to cure breast cancer. They would pick up High CBD strains from my dispensary for their research.

8. I suppose you think its ok to give your child Adderall (prescribed by doctors) or other BS drugs they give kids...well thats essentially giving your kids meth. So good luck with that.

9. The vast majority of emergencies at Hospital emergency room every weekend are alcohol related...but thats legal, and I am sure most of you drink...and I would bet everything I own and will ever own that most of you not only drink, but have driven after drinking (true loser move).

10. Cigarettes are so deadly that they can kill you even if you don't smoke just because some other people want to pollute their lungs with poison. Again...legal...and I know a lot of people hating on cannabis actually smoke cigarettes which is freaking hilarious.

I could go on and on...but judging by this thread, its probably pointless. The fact that Cannabis is illegal is solely based on money. Big pharmacy stands to lose billions, some estimate trillions, if cannabis is legalized due to the fact that its an inexpensive way to treat people versus all the horrible "prescription" drugs they sell people all that are addictive, can and will kill you if used wrong or abused, and are less effective.

Society is funny...people insist on talking about things they literally have no education on and know nothing about as if they do...then go as far as to name call and throw out insults to the people who do. Priceless

I'm guessing you're a homeopath?

I'm guessing you're a homeopath?

Why? Because I'm educated on a topic that others are not? Is Dr. Sanjay Gupta a homepath? Hmmm, yet he has done a 180 on cannabis and validated the medical principles of it after conducting his own research.