Losers almost kill baby

All of them and all from real doctors. You cant enter a dispensary in CA without your doctors paperwork and it has to be original documents only (with live signatures and live stamp/seal from the medical office) and then it has to be validated through the doctors office by us on site when they come in and apply to join the patient collective.

Well good for you because no one hooked on vicodin has ever walked into a pharmacy and gotten all they wanted. Are you this gullible in everything or just in your chosen profession and arguments on an internet message board?

Patient collective. Far freaking out man.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All of them and all from real doctors. You cant enter a dispensary in CA without your doctors paperwork and it has to be original documents only (with live signatures and live stamp/seal from the medical office) and then it has to be validated through the doctors office by us on site when they come in and apply to join the patient collective.

They are written by doctors

Thanks for the info; it was clarifying and I'm glad to hear Ashley can't prescribe it.

Did you have to go to college to be able to dispense?

And I was reading about the collective and forgot to ask about it. Is that a commune? It doesn't sound like one. It sounds more like a hive.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I'll just light up and invent something, then B word when no one wants to talk to me and bask in my greatness.

In other words, I'll toke up, whine, and otherwise just be myself.

Yup, about one of the whiniest posters on the board...that was pretty spot on assessment of you. If we had to just base our idea of what your life is like based on how you post, one would guess pretty miserable.

Well good for you because no one hooked on vicodin has ever walked into a pharmacy and gotten all they wanted. Are you this gullible in everything or just in your chosen profession and arguments on an internet message board?

Patient collective. Far freaking out man.

That was about the most ignorant post in this thread...and that is saying a lot. Good luck with that

Yup, about one of the whiniest posters on the board...that was pretty spot on assessment of you. If we had to just base our idea of what your life is like based on how you post, one would guess pretty miserable.

Your reality is very interesting and different.

Your reality is very interesting and different.

Well Tom, he chose to go with a screen name named after a strain of cannibas.

He over-reacts to every criticism that is posted.

I really think that you are wasting your time.

Im done with this thread...way too busy to be here doing the kid dance with a bunch of internet tough guys who want to puff their chest up about something they know nothing about. Although, it was fun watching them all resort to the internet tough guy (aka coward) standard moves of trying to be a smart ass and funny when they cant actually refute a fact or point.

I only came in here by request from posters who had private messaged me and asked me to lend some actual facts about cannabis. I've done that. I would have done that sooner, but I didn't see the request until I got back from my vacation in Germany. For those that have been sending me PM's (or anyone else who has any questions or wants to chat more about either side of this topic), feel free to continue to do so and we will carry on with any legit discussion you want.

Life is way to good and way to busy to spend any more time here in this thread. My girl is laughing and just told me (after 2 1/2 weeks in cold Germany)..."You realize its January and 79 degrees out, we live on the beach, and you are inside on a freaking Bills message board arguing with a bunch of kids about work. How about getting off the computer and lets go for a bike ride." So there is my cue and she is right...peace out.

Im done with this thread...way too busy to be here doing the kid dance with a bunch of internet tough guys who want to puff their chest up about something they know nothing about. Although, it was fun watching them all resort to the internet tough guy (aka coward) standard moves of trying to be a smart ass and funny when they cant actually refute a fact or point.

I only came in here by request from posters who had private messaged me and asked me to lend some actual facts about cannabis. I've done that. I would have done that sooner, but I didn't see the request until I got back from my vacation in Germany. For those that have been sending me PM's (or anyone else who has any questions or wants to chat more about either side of this topic), feel free to continue to do so and we will carry on with any legit discussion you want.

Life is way to good and way to busy to spend any more time here in this thread. My girl is laughing and just told me (after 2 1/2 weeks in cold Germany)..."You realize its January and 79 degrees out, we live on the beach, and you are inside on a freaking Bills message board arguing with a bunch of kids about work. How about getting off the computer and lets go for a bike ride." So there is my cue and she is right...peace out.

Spandex mafia too??????? Whoa.

Maybe if you hadn't started off your first post in this thread (post # 139) with "here's the facts" and then not given any facts or links you would have been taken more seriously. Maybe if you didn't state that pot has never, ever killed anyone you would have been taken more seriously. Maybe if you didn't start out like a pompous ass and explained your bonifides you would have been taken more seriously. Maybe if you didn't try to change the discussion you would have been taken more seriously.

You'll usually get treated here about the same way you treat others. Keep that in mind for your next visit.

And you accuse me of whining? :lol:

Maybe if you hadn't started off your first post in this thread (post # 139) with "here's the facts" and then not given any facts or links you would have been taken more seriously. Maybe if you didn't state that pot has never, ever killed anyone you would have been taken more seriously. Maybe if you didn't start out like a pompous ass and explained your bonifides you would have been taken more seriously. Maybe if you didn't try to change the discussion you would have been taken more seriously.

You'll usually get treated here about the same way you treat others. Keep that in mind for your next visit.

LOL, I shouldnt have refreshed this page while waiting for my girl to get ready and posting in a different thread on the main board.

First off, this thread was in the gutter when I came in and looked at all the gibberish.

Second, I take offense to the MISLEADING title of a baby nearly dying when the article NEVER references anything close to near death and its scientifically impossible for anyone to overdose from cannabis (damn those facts)

Third, you dont know how to read or use google. NO one has EVER in the history of the world died from the use of Cannabis (and I provided links, but Google will provide you with many)

Fourth, the people here were at the heights of insults, ignorance, and were beyond being a pompus ass before I entered the conversation.

Fifth, I gave to this thread the same as it was giving to people who were defending cannabis.

Game over, case closed, and I am out for good now.

PS: As far as links go, I provided some...but don't blame the ignorance of the people talking out of their ass in here on me because they are too lazy to Google things on their own. The problem is, they have no interest in doing that because they prefer to make stuff up and insult people over things they know nothing about then actually learn something about the subject.

So how many PM's did you get asking how much your charge for a dime bag?

LOL, I shouldnt have refreshed this page while waiting for my girl to get ready and posting in a different thread on the main board.

First off, this thread was in the gutter when I came in and looked at all the gibberish.

Second, I take offense to the MISLEADING title of a baby nearly dying when the article NEVER references anything close to near death and its scientifically impossible for anyone to overdose from cannabis (damn those facts)

Third, you dont know how to read or use google. NO one has EVER in the history of the world died from the use of Cannabis (and I provided links, but Google will provide you with many)

Fourth, the people here were at the heights of insults, ignorance, and were beyond being a pompus ass before I entered the conversation.

Fifth, I gave to this thread the same as it was giving to people who were defending cannabis.

Game over, case closed, and I am out for good now.

PS: As far as links go, I provided some...but don't blame the ignorance of the people talking out of their ass in here on me because they are too lazy to Google things on their own. The problem is, they have no interest in doing that because they prefer to make stuff up and insult people over things they know nothing about then actually learn something about the subject.

Are you saying that nobody has done anything dangerous (like drive a car) when they were hi on pot and then killed themselves or someone else?

I told them the same price your mom charges for a handy...see now I am like the big kids in sandbox. :w00t:

So, free pot and handies, eh?

Are you saying that nobody has done anything dangerous (like drive a car) when they were hi on pot and then killed themselves or someone else?

In fairness to him he doesn't count that. I don't know why, but he doesn't. He is basically saying nobody ever smoked themselves to death with pot through OD or longer term effects. So I guess brain dead doesn't count as dead. He pointed out that if you drink too much water you die thus pot > water.

I thought you were leaving. See we're addictive.

That's okay. He's familiar with addiction.

That's completely retarded. It's possible to overdose on ANYTHING.

"Facts" like this are why your credibility was shot from the start.