Losers almost kill baby

Ryan is a champion. Seriously, you gotta love his moxie. He comes in here and doesn't get all uppity without being a little bit humble. He lets it roll off his back, even when he gets 2 tons dumped on him. He fires right back. Laughs at it in stride.

If more posters behaved as he did this place might not be so bad. Granted, there would not be much intelligent conversation but it would be a whole lot easier.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's plenty where I live, not bragging either. Was defending myself from all the mother talk.

Tons of people have to work a long long time to get to 80k. I'm glad it was quick and easy for you. Color me impressed. (Seriously)

Plenty of folks with good jobs/degrees are struggling/getting laid off everywhere, life isn't fair for all. I am perfectly fine with my position.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Only a stoner would brag about making $80k a year. Imagine how much he'd make if he got his lazy stoned ass off the couch those four months.

That plus the fact that after taxes $80 is about $55k. And after taxes and pot it is about $30k. And after taxes, pot and munchies it is about $25k.

I guess your lucky this is the web, you can yap without the repercussion of getting smacked around like the little twat you are.

Pot heads being non-violent myth shattered.

Edited by 4merper4mer

Write it off write it off write it off.

And pots inexpensive. Bump those figures up a tad please.

Violent not violent what's the difference, you can talk about my mom here and I can't do anything about it.

Your douchy flag flies high. Congrats. HR and the co-workers that go to lunch without you don't allow you such freedoms in real life.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

It's plenty where I live, not bragging either. Was defending myself from all the mother talk.

Tons of people have to work a long long time to get to 80k. I'm glad it was quick and easy for you. Color me impressed. (Seriously)

Plenty of folks with good jobs/degrees are struggling/getting laid off everywhere, life isn't fair for all. I am perfectly fine with my position.

maybe you missed a good opportunity to get back to Jim. Maybe that pot and the choices he made then shaped where he is today. Feeding at the bottom in kitchen after kitchen, even while financially enjoyable, got him off his ass.

Only a stoner would brag about making $80k a year. Imagine how much he'd make if he got his lazy stoned ass off the couch those four months.

I know. I haven't made that little in about 20 years (except for the year I took a sabbatical).

Ahhhh the good old interwebs where everyone's pockets are lined with gold.

Seriously? Wouldn't that criticism be better directed at the person that started the "I make tons of money!" nonsense?

Tell me about the 20 Blondes who camp out by your pool.

Just the one I married.

No pool, and no

Write it off write it off write it off.

And pots inexpensive. Bump those figures up a tad please.

Violent not violent what's the difference, you can talk about my mom here and I can't do anything about it.

Your douchy flag flies high. Congrats. HR and the co-workers that go to lunch without you don't allow you such freedoms in real life.

It was really more geared at a generic mom of any pot head than it was your mom specifically. Sorry if I worded it poorly.

I make a little my girl makes a little. Ordinary boring stuff.

Any breaking news on the toddlers eating pot cookies story that shook merpers world so hard ?

She's moved on to heroine coated lollies that have been dropped on the ground... It's sad really.

And you bragged about it. Backpedal faster!

I don't brag I tell the truth, sorry I don't project my bullshhhhh onto others like you with you "embarrassed mom" horse shhhhh

Your one sick bastard though, sittin at the keyboard waiting to pounce.

Guess the lady's out having fun ?

It was really more geared at a generic mom of any pot head than it was your mom specifically. Sorry if I worded it poorly.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Might want to purchase your own internet instead of jacking your neighbors.

Streaming video will be easier.

Now tuck your shirt in and get back to your cubicle. Your not a mod.

Your post says you edited it this morning. I was able to notice that because I am not stoned.