Losers almost kill baby

I'm pretty much in agreement with you on the issue generally, but you're doing a poor job of advancing your position. This post, for example, just comes off as naive. It reminds me of the people big on "Actual Innocence" who give lots of lip service to concerns of the innocence, when half the time their real issue is the death penalty regardless of guilt. IMO, the better argument is that it's not that big a deal if people want to get high because it's their business, rather than pretend the medical marijuana angle is the legitimate end. And if you're telling me that that it isn't relatively easy for virtually anyone in CA to get a prescription for marijuana I'm just trying to figure out if you're a stooge or if you just think that I'm one.

I am gonna go ahead and reply to your post since you actually wrote a post worth responding too and made a fair point and you deserve a proper response.

The situation is simple...As a business professional in this industry in CA, I am bound to full compliance, so i speak in full compliance. We do not issue doctors rec's to patients, and we do not evaluate patients. Just like a Pharmacy does not evaluate people either, they just fill prescriptions. And some of the most abused, addictive, and deadly drugs done in this county every day are prescription drugs they get from pharmacies.

So, when i say that every single patent has an authentic (and original copy only) doctors rec that we additionally validate through the issuing doctor at time of the persons application to join our collective, then that is exactly what we do. I simply said that EVERY single patient has authenticated and current paperwork from a licensed doctor...period. I made no claims what so ever about the ease or difficulty of obtaining a rec from an issuing doctor, nor did I say that there needs were or were not valid.

Thats not my business, thats the business of the issuing doctors. My responsibility is not to validate the condition of the individual...my responsibility is to validate the letter from the doctor as to be authentic, original, and from the doctor that wrote it.

Obviously a lot of people who have these doctor recs more than likely have them for recreational use in CA, but thats not my job to determine. The fact its not recreationally legal is ridiculous anyway as its substantially safer to use than alcohol or tobacco, but thats all likely to change in 2014 in CA anyway. At the same time, I have a lot of patients who are seriously ill, seriously injured, and/or terminally ill.

I have a responsibility to remain in compliance, so I refer to them as patients as that is what they are called in CA. Let me tell you how stupid the laws are in CA regarding this. If I "sell" someone marijuana in my store then I just did an illegal transaction. If I take a financial "donation" and in return "donate" back to the "patient" then I am in full compliance. They are both the exact same thing, and exchange of money for cannabis, but LITERALLY linguistics make it a legal or illegal transaction. For instance, if you run an add that says "BOGO" which is short for (Buy one, get one free) then you just ran an ad to illegally sell marijuana. If you run an add that says "DOGO" (short for Donate for one, get one free) then you are legal.

Its absurd here because CA was the first to legalize in 97 and did not put proper regulation in place and became like the wild wild west out here and laws, rules, etc vary from city to city and constantly are changing. Where as newer states, say like AZ, learned from the CA issues and instituted a specific guidelines, regulations, licenses, etc that apply to the entire state.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am gonna go ahead and reply to your post since you actually wrote a post worth responding too and made a fair point and you deserve a proper response.

The situation is simple...As a business professional in this industry in CA, I am bound to full compliance, so i speak in full compliance. We do not issue doctors rec's to patients, and we do not evaluate patients. Just like a Pharmacy does not evaluate people either, they just fill prescriptions. And some of the most abused, addictive, and deadly drugs done in this county every day are prescription drugs they get from pharmacies.

So, when i say that every single patent has an authentic (and original copy only) doctors rec that we additionally validate through the issuing doctor at time of the persons application to join our collective, then that is exactly what we do. I simply said that EVERY single patient has authenticated and current paperwork from a licensed doctor...period. I made no claims what so ever about the ease or difficulty of obtaining a rec from an issuing doctor, nor did I say that there needs were or were not valid.

Thats not my business, thats the business of the issuing doctors. My responsibility is not to validate the condition of the individual...my responsibility is to validate the letter from the doctor as to be authentic, original, and from the doctor that wrote it.

Obviously a lot of people who have these doctor recs more than likely have them for recreational use in CA, but thats not my job to determine. The fact its not recreationally legal is ridiculous anyway as its substantially safer to use than alcohol or tobacco, but thats all likely to change in 2014 in CA anyway. At the same time, I have a lot of patients who are seriously ill, seriously injured, and/or terminally ill.

I have a responsibility to remain in compliance, so I refer to them as patients as that is what they are called in CA. Let me tell you how stupid the laws are in CA regarding this. If I "sell" someone marijuana in my store then I just did an illegal transaction. If I take a financial "donation" and in return "donate" back to the "patient" then I am in full compliance. They are both the exact same thing, and exchange of money for cannabis, but LITERALLY linguistics make it a legal or illegal transaction. For instance, if you run an add that says "BOGO" which is short for (Buy one, get one free) then you just ran an ad to illegally sell marijuana. If you run an add that says "DOGO" (short for Donate for one, get one free) then you are legal.

Its absurd here because CA was the first to legalize in 97 and did not put proper regulation in place and became like the wild wild west out here and laws, rules, etc vary from city to city and constantly are changing. Where as newer states, say like AZ, learned from the CA issues and instituted a specific guidelines, regulations, licenses, etc that apply to the entire state.

So my post about people abusing the medical marijuana prescrition system that called the most ignorant in this thread was actually spot on. Step away from the counter candyman.

2/3rds under age 50 support full legalization.

Recruit more for your cause chef. Your in the minority here FTR.

More old fashioned thinking is just what we need !

Old fashioned thinking?? What generation made pot more popular than ever? I haven't smoked pot in 30 years and it's safe so say I've still smoked more than you've ever seen.

fair point my ass

Medical marijuana is fine with me. Anyone who wants to smoke it should. But all of these folks saying it is a medical wonder drug in the making are fools. There are many other natural plants that can provide you just as much of a benefit as marijuana that go unresearched. No one is up in arms about those. Just the stoners who want to cry for legalization and the big businesses that are waiting to get their hands on the rights to this stuff

Soon Monsanto will have round up ready marijuana.

fair point my ass

Medical marijuana is fine with me. Anyone who wants to smoke it should. But all of these folks saying it is a medical wonder drug in the making are fools. There are many other natural plants that can provide you just as much of a benefit as marijuana that go unresearched. No one is up in arms about those. Just the stoners who want to cry for legalization and the big businesses that are waiting to get their hands on the rights to this stuff

Soon Monsanto will have round up ready marijuana.

Actually, denying the medical benefits at this stage is absurd. Someone I know had terminal, non operable, brain cancer (a tumor) and given less than 6 months to live. He stopped using all the horrible drugs his doctors prescribed him that were literally killing him and turning him into a bed stricken vegetable and used Rick Simpson Oil (aka Phoenix Tears) to manage his pain and health. Its a cannabis extraction oil. 6 years later he is alive, healthy and well. Cancer went into remission and tumor shrunk. His doctors had no explanation for it. One account of thousands of people who's lives have changed utilizing cannabis based products. Google about the young kids that are using to prevent life threatening seizures that none of their doctor prescribed medication could help.

My colleague is one of the top people at UCLA's breast cancer research center and they have told me point blank that cannabis will be the eventual cure to cancer and grow increasingly frustrated with the lack of research ability on Cannabis given the federal government CSA classification.

But I am sure you and others here know more than the UCLA breast cancer research team.

Oh and there is that guy you might of heard of, Dr. Sanjay Gupta...maybe you should do some research on him and his research on cannabis too before you start calling the medical benefits BS. Again, you and the others here must know more than him too.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/08/health/gupta-changed-mind-marijuana/

That's okay. He's familiar with addiction.

That's completely retarded. It's possible to overdose on ANYTHING.

"Facts" like this are why your credibility was shot from the start.

The only thing retarded is this reply. This is what is irritating, when people talk out of their ass and have no idea what they are actually talking about trying to dispute real facts. You should stop, you are embarrassing yourselves.

Its medically IMPOSSIBLE to over dose on Cannabis. Do some research and will learn something. Since everyone on this board regardless of topic knows full well you just talk out your ass and won't ever actually look something up, I will help you, like your mom still does with tying your shoes. (see we can all stoop to childish levels).

The amount of cannabis that would have to be smoked in order to over dose is so substantial that something like 1% of the way to that amount the body would die of suffocation from smoke in the lungs like a person would during a fire. It is LITERALLY not possible to over dose from Cannabis from smoking.

The amount of consumables you would have to eat is so immense that the internal organs would rupture a fraction of the way there. Its is not possible for the body, even the best competitive food eaters in the world, to eat enough to kill them through an over dose. The damage to the organs from having so much physical substance would kill them long before the Cannabis would.

Its literally impossible by todays means to over dose as a result to Cannabis intake. Technically there is amount of Cannabis that could cause an overdose, its just scientifically impossible to reach given the limitations of the body that would cause death LONG before reaching that amount due to other complications not related cannabis.

So sure, you can kill yourself TRYING to OD on cannabis, but your death would not be caused from Cannabis...hence impossible to OD on it...hence ZERO deaths in the history of the world from the USE of Cannabis.

And no, that does not mean someone didn't do something irresponsible while medicated from cannabis like drive off a cliff. I am talking about the effect on the human body. And if you want to focus on being irresponsible during use, then we should ban alcohol, make up, cell phones, and food (there goes your Weekends) because more people kill people using their phone, putting on makeup or eating in the car every year then they do from driving on Cannabis and the number for alcohol is absurd in comparison.

Acohol Driving deaths: 32,885

Distracted driving deaths: 3300

Marijuana Driving deaths: 400

Edited by Alphadawg7

The only thing retarded is this reply. This is what is irritating, when people talk out of their ass and have no idea what they are actually talking about trying to dispute real facts. You should stop, you are embarrassing yourselves.

Its medically IMPOSSIBLE to over dose on Cannabis. Do some research and will learn something. Since everyone on this board regardless of topic knows full well you just talk out your ass and won't ever actually look something up, I will help you, like your mom still does with tying your shoes. (see we can all stoop to childish levels).

The amount of cannabis that would have to be smoked in order to over dose is so substantial that something like 1% of the way to that amount the body would die of suffocation from smoke in the lungs like a person would during a fire. It is LITERALLY not possible to over dose from Cannabis from smoking.

The amount of consumables you would have to eat is so immense that the internal organs would rupture a fraction of the way there. Its is not possible for the body, even the best competitive food eaters in the world, to eat enough to kill them through an over dose. The damage to the organs from having so much physical substance would kill them long before the Cannabis would.

Its literally impossible by todays means to over dose as a result to Cannabis intake. Technically there is amount of Cannabis that could cause an overdose, its just scientifically impossible to reach given the limitations of the body that would cause death LONG before reaching that amount due to other complications not related cannabis.

So sure, you can kill yourself TRYING to OD on cannabis, but your death would not be caused from Cannabis...hence impossible to OD on it...hence ZERO deaths in the history of the world from the USE of Cannabis.

And no, that does not mean someone didn't do something irresponsible while medicated from cannabis like drive off a cliff. I am talking about the effect on the human body. And if you want to focus on being irresponsible during use, then we should ban alcohol, make up, cell phones, and food (there goes your Weekends) because more people kill people using their phone, putting on makeup or eating in the car every year then they do from driving on Cannabis and the number for alcohol is absurd in comparison.

Acohol Driving deaths: 32,885

Distracted driving deaths: 3300

Marijuana Driving deaths: 400

No !@#$ing ****, buckwheat. Suffocating yourself on marijuana smoke would, in fact, be an overdose, which is exactly what I meant.

Actually, denying the medical benefits at this stage is absurd. Someone I know had terminal, non operable, brain cancer (a tumor) and given less than 6 months to live. He stopped using all the horrible drugs his doctors prescribed him that were literally killing him and turning him into a bed stricken vegetable and used Rick Simpson Oil (aka Phoenix Tears) to manage his pain and health. Its a cannabis extraction oil. 6 years later he is alive, healthy and well. Cancer went into remission and tumor shrunk. His doctors had no explanation for it. One account of thousands of people who's lives have changed utilizing cannabis based products. Google about the young kids that are using to prevent life threatening seizures that none of their doctor prescribed medication could help.

My colleague is one of the top people at UCLA's breast cancer research center and they have told me point blank that cannabis will be the eventual cure to cancer and grow increasingly frustrated with the lack of research ability on Cannabis given the federal government CSA classification.

But I am sure you and others here know more than the UCLA breast cancer research team.

Oh and there is that guy you might of heard of, Dr. Sanjay Gupta...maybe you should do some research on him and his research on cannabis too before you start calling the medical benefits BS. Again, you and the others here must know more than him too.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/08/health/gupta-changed-mind-marijuana/

totally ignored my point. Why marijuana? A thousand other plants can do a million different things and no one spends a penny researching them.

I know Gupta. Do you know Valerian root?

I bet I would make a hypocrit out of your Dr friend real quick. I'd ask their take on grape seed extract. It's a large antioxidant that most drs ignore. They scoff at folk medicine but embrace weed. Pathetic hypocrits

Edited by jboyst62

No !@#$ing ****, buckwheat. Suffocating yourself on marijuana smoke would, in fact, be an overdose, which is exactly what I meant.

Hahahahahaha you're so stupid it's comical. Smoke and Cannabjs are two different things. You would suffer the exact death if it was construction paper or lawn. To die of an over dose requires you to have too much of that substance in your body. The death would result of lack of oxygen because of smoke, not cannabis smoke, but smoke in general. The body's death would have ZERO TO DO WITH AMOUNT OF WEED IN THE BODY. Therefor it cannot over dose on weed. You might as well inhale paper for pennies.

Wow...Everyone knows you are one of the worst posters in the board who gets off on acting a pompous fool, but I didn't realize your lack of understanding was so low too. Now it all makes sense. Good luck with that lmao

Or you already knew that, but you would rather try and act like and ass cuz you get off on trolling. I'm guessing it's probably this one, because it's hard to imagine anyone being so stupid that they would write that response and still be able to form sentences.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Hahahahahaha you're so stupid it's comical. Smoke and Cannabjs are two different things. You would suffer the exact death if it was construction paper or lawn. To die of an over dose requires you to have too much of that substance in your body. The death would result of lack of oxygen because of smoke, not cannabis smoke, but smoke in general. The body's death would have ZERO TO DO WITH AMOUNT OF WEED IN THE BODY. Therefor it cannot over dose on weed. You might as well inhale paper for pennies.

Wow...Everyone knows you are one of the worst posters in the board who gets off on acting a pompous fool, but I didn't realize your lack of understanding was so low too. Now it all makes sense. Good luck with that lmao

stealing Toms thunder. You're an idiot

You can overdose on anything from apple to orange juice.

Another one who can't read posts

you avoid valid arguments and weave straw hats.

Edit

I'll help you. You can overdose on alcohol. Right? Why have we never heard someone die from alcohol poisoning in beer? Just like weed it is next to impossible but leave it to some jackass to do it. And with all the money going in to big marijuana and it becoming a huge busjness it is getting very refined. And someone will create a very potent and dangerous strain. It is just the way it is. There is huge money there. uCLA and all of these medical imstitions are at the front of it because of money and nothing more. They will be the leaders in this country on studying marijuana and when every state legalizes it. And they will. California will have the biggest book on research on yhr country. And your Dr friend. The almighty Saint they are. They're only in it for the money. Maybe he or she is still fooling themselves that they took an oatth but their bosses and powers that be aren't.

So weed gets propped up. And everything else pushed down. Stoners cling to the horrible argument that it is a cure all. And it should be legalized to help ease pain and all sorts. It should be. It should never have been made illegal in the first place. But spare the world the crap. Its nothing amazing. Its nothing that great. The only reason it hasn't been made legal in most places is because there hasn't been enough done to figure out how to get more money from it. Otherwise, those thousand some acres here in the Piedmont thay RJR owns and tested growing marijuana on back in the 60's and 70's would be growing it today.

Edited by jboyst62

you avoid valid arguments and weave straw hats.

Hahahaha please show me one valid argument. I present facts and fools here present sarcasm and made up rants and lies. Only you people would call making crap up that are completely incorrect valid points.

Edited by Alphadawg7

Hahahaha please show me one valid argument. I present facts and fools here present sarcasm and made up rants and lies

I don't have to. I asked you a question. Why weed? Why is it so damn great? Its not. Its nothing that a hundred different other plants are not. Peyote is safer then weed. Why don't we give that to cancer patients in pain?

Anyway look above. You think I disagree with you aboutmmarijuana being beneficial. I don't. I just say that you are propping it up too high (0pun intended) because of your ignorance. Marijuana is nothing but a plant. Its not the holy grail.

Edit. Edit. I had edited my post while you had responded to it. Don't take things so personally. You'll get some ailment that only weed can cure

Edited by jboyst62