Losers almost kill baby

So in all of this we decided marijuana is medical but other things aren't? Why is that? Nandina, fox glow, catnip, lavender, hops, sage and more.... Why are we not trying to push those for medical purposes? They All work.

Protip: coleus. The same thing you buy at Lowes is just like LCD if consumed. Why is that legal?

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's how u leave a thread, Later Alpha, these hens will continue to cluck.

Here's a nice link for 3rd about the other oldest profession.

http://youtu.be/iSHfnvy5mkA

prostotuion? I mean maybe Gugny would screw a sheep, but I think 3rd isn't fast enough to catch one.

Im done with this thread...way too busy to be here doing the kid dance with a bunch of internet tough guys who want to puff their chest up about something they know nothing about. Although, it was fun watching them all resort to the internet tough guy (aka coward) standard moves of trying to be a smart ass and funny when they cant actually refute a fact or point.

I only came in here by request from posters who had private messaged me and asked me to lend some actual facts about cannabis. I've done that. I would have done that sooner, but I didn't see the request until I got back from my vacation in Germany. For those that have been sending me PM's (or anyone else who has any questions or wants to chat more about either side of this topic), feel free to continue to do so and we will carry on with any legit discussion you want.

Life is way to good and way to busy to spend any more time here in this thread. My girl is laughing and just told me (after 2 1/2 weeks in cold Germany)..."You realize its January and 79 degrees out, we live on the beach, and you are inside on a freaking Bills message board arguing with a bunch of kids about work. How about getting off the computer and lets go for a bike ride." So there is my cue and she is right...peace out.

I may send a pm later but why is marijuana so special to other better "drugs?". Thistle. Tyme. Cocoa. Poppy seeds. Gigner root? Umm...more

prostotuion? I mean maybe Gugny would screw a sheep, but I think 3rd isn't fast enough to catch one.

I may send a pm later but why is marijuana so special to other better "drugs?". Thistle. Tyme. Cocoa. Poppy seeds. Gigner root? Umm...more

Doesn't matter---I'm long enough. And you thought 3rdnlng had to do with football!

I was an everything head. But it started with pot. THE gateway drug.

Gateway to cheese dip and guacamole for most.

I say no when my local meth/coke/heroin dealer stops by, my gate must be jammed.

Maybe if I add a ton of alcohol to my pot the gateway will open.

This thread is getting depressing. Adios muchachos

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Gateway to cheese dip and guacamole for most.

I say no when my local meth/coke/heroin dealer stops by, my gate must be jammed.

Maybe if I add a ton of alcohol to my pot the gateway will open.

This thread is getting depressing. Adios muchachos

I'm sorry. I'm not quite sure what your point is. I guess when you've been hitting the bong all day it's kind of hard to make a point.

It's kinda hard dealing w depressing stories about people will no willpower like yourself who gotta go all AA/NA on us

The gateway drug. Let me blame pot.

Everyone needs someone or something to blame for their bad decisions.

Thanks for sharing jim. Keep coming w the snarky, holier than thou BS.

"Don't do what I did". Done. Thanks for the lesson.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

Forget pharmas. I went to a place called Home Depot last night. Sammy got in a little trouble and.....well never mind that but I ended up having to go there due to several coincidences.

Anyway I am outraged. If pharma is stealing trillions from pot then Home Depot must be stealing trazillions. I saw ropes that were made from natural and synthetic fibers, screws and screwdrivers made of metal, fixtures made of porcelain, and lots and lots of wood. I have recently learned that just about anything can be replaced by pot and yet Home Depot sells none of it. It is truly an outrage. Plus maybe if they used pot for stuff like that, there wouldn't be any left for losers to put in cookies and poison babies.

As for Ryan's latest foray into hallucinogenic "reality" perhaps he should recall the beginnings of this very thread when talking about blaming things for bad decisions. I agree with him that the loser who baked cookies made the bad decision, not the pot itself. But he fails to realize that the initial bad decision that addict made to smoke pot helped spawn further bad decisions and led to the cookie.

Edited by 4merper4mer

It's kinda hard dealing w depressing stories about people will no willpower like yourself who gotta go all AA/NA on us

The gateway drug. Let me blame pot.

Everyone needs someone or something to blame for their bad decisions.

Thanks for sharing jim. Keep coming w the snarky, holier than thou BS.

"Don't do what I did". Done. Thanks for the lesson.

Don't do what I did? Are you kidding. I had a blast. I just grew up. You obviously didn't.

And there is one of us here being holier than thou an it's not me.

Edited by Chef Jim