Losers almost kill baby

Yes a dispensary...that means its my business to know anything and everything about my industry. I am also a real estate investor. And they are called patients in CA, not customers. And its very much like being a pharmacist as cannabis is substantially more scientific than your feeble mind can fathom and its VERY necessary to assist patients with very specific needs. Strains very WIDELY in affects and how they can affect an individual. And when you deal with HIV patients, Cancer Patients, MS patients, Siezure patients, and all kinds of people with very specific medical needs, you need to know and fundamentally understand each and every product from strains, consumables, capsules, etc.

And Einstein, I guess math isnt your best subject. When I said big pharmacy potentially stands to lose Trillions...are you so stupid to think that applies to a single year? So who cares if the estimated pharma number is $962 billion per YEAR. Its not the ONE YEAR impact, its the permanent impact moving forward forever. Man, you really cant help but make yourself sound more ridiculous with each post. And those are not numbers I made up, do some research.

Yes I am in Cali, and one of my colleagues is a doctor and a lead at UCLA Breast Cancer research center and one of the main people to educate me on the medical and science aspects of cannabis.

Your general prejudice to a mass of people is comical, and would suggest that the odds of you being racist and a bigot are as high as the people you hate.

I don't hate anyone and wish the patients to whom you administer well. They are only your patients however because California decided to re-define a word which has been recognized for centuries. They would be known as your customers most places on the planet. Most jobs require an intimate level of detailed knowledge about something. That doesn't make us all doctors. And it is not exactly like being a pharmacist because when you only have a hammer, everything is a nail. If there were individual pharmacies for penicillin and its variants, aspirin and its variants, etc. etc. ; then you'd be like a pharmacist. That doesn't mean what you do lacks complexity, it just means it is not like being a pharmacist.

Do you have to go to college or have a degree of some sort to dispense like a pharmacist does or can someone just get a license and wing it? I looked around for the rules but didn't find them.

As for your Einstein comments ask yourself this:

If someone walked into your house and stole a penny once a day, and you somehow were immortal, wouldn't that person eventually steal trillions from you? That is why financial matters are typically discussed in a manner that includes time as a parameter. If there is no element of time, the amount is utterly meaningless when it comes to income or expenses.

Example: If the US government keeps up this rate of spending it will eventually spend 500 times the current annual GDP on research of the toe cheese of Peruvian immigrants to Provo, Utah who work in the poker chip manufacturing industry. This could be true if the government spent even one penny on that research because there is no defined parameter for the timeline of the research yet there is a finite number which defines the current annual GDP. Without context your statement about the pharmas stealing from the doobie brothers has the same level of meaning.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can u give a good reason people smoke cigarettes or drink beer ?

Don't need a good reason. There's no good reason to drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes or pop adderall but those are just fine for most folks.

People enjoy doing what they want, my recreation time is for me.

Sometimes there are very good reasons to "pop" Adderall.

And this is exactly the elitism I'm talking about, you retard.

Yes a dispensary...that means its my business to know anything and everything about my industry. I am also a real estate investor. And they are called patients in CA, not customers. And its very much like being a pharmacist as cannabis is substantially more scientific than your feeble mind can fathom and its VERY necessary to assist patients with very specific needs. Strains very WIDELY in affects and how they can affect an individual. And when you deal with HIV patients, Cancer Patients, MS patients, Siezure patients, and all kinds of people with very specific medical needs, you need to know and fundamentally understand each and every product from strains, consumables, capsules, etc.

And Einstein, I guess math isnt your best subject. When I said big pharmacy potentially stands to lose Trillions...are you so stupid to think that applies to a single year? So who cares if the estimated pharma number is $962 billion per YEAR. Its not the ONE YEAR impact, its the permanent impact moving forward forever. Man, you really cant help but make yourself sound more ridiculous with each post. And those are not numbers I made up, do some research.

Yes I am in Cali, and one of my colleagues is a doctor and a lead at UCLA Breast Cancer research center and one of the main people to educate me on the medical and science aspects of cannabis.

Your general prejudice to a mass of people is comical, and would suggest that the odds of you being racist and a bigot are as high as the people you hate.

I left the restuarant industry because I was indulging way too much in what I was selling. I think it's time you did too.

I don't hate anyone and wish the patients to whom you administer well. They are only your patients however because California decided to re-define a word which has been recognized for centuries. They would be known as your customers most places on the planet. Most jobs require an intimate level of detailed knowledge about something. That doesn't make us all doctors. And it is not exactly like being a pharmacist because when you only have a hammer, everything is a nail. If there were individual pharmacies for penicillin and its variants, aspirin and its variants, etc. etc. ; then you'd be like a pharmacist. That doesn't mean what you do lacks complexity, it just means it is not like being a pharmacist.

Do you have to go to college or have a degree of some sort to dispense like a pharmacist does or can someone just get a license and wing it? I looked around for the rules but didn't find them.

As for your Einstein comments ask yourself this:

If someone walked into your house and stole a penny once a day, and you somehow were immortal, wouldn't that person eventually steal trillions from you? That is why financial matters are typically discussed in a manner that includes time as a parameter. If there is no element of time, the amount is utterly meaningless when it comes to income or expenses.

Example: If the US government keeps up this rate of spending it will eventually spend 500 times the current annual GDP on research of the toe cheese of Peruvian immigrants to Provo, Utah who work in the poker chip manufacturing industry. This could be true if the government spent even one penny on that research because there is no defined parameter for the timeline of the research yet there is a finite number which defines the current annual GDP. Without context your statement about the pharmas stealing from the doobie brothers has the same level of meaning.

They are talking about the potential of losing Trillions over the next 10 years if Cannabis was fully leagalized nationally and proper research was approved. Thats not an infinite number.

You like to argue about things when you dont understand the concept of what you are arguing nor know anything about the topic at hand. You fit right in around here.

I left the restuarant industry because I was indulging way too much in what I was selling. I think it's time you did too.

I'm a business professional, not a "pot head" as a few would refer to cannabis users around here

Sure. Alphadawg7's buying!

Only if you have your paperwork in line

Waiting on that good reason to recreationally drink and recreationally smoke cigarettes...clocks ticking.

1 of of every 5 deaths annually are tobacco related. About 10% of those are from people who dont smoke, but died from others smoking around them. Thats how bad they are, you dont even have to smoke them to die from them.

http://www.cdc.gov/t...ets/fast_facts/

Alcohol use (not including deaths from drinking and doing something dumb), this is just consumption, kills about 88,000 people per year.

http://www.cdc.gov/a...alcohol-use.htm

Here is the total number of people who have died from overdose or excessive use of marijuana: ZERO...EVER...IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD

http://www.huffingto..._n_3860418.html

So once again, please grace us on your reasoning of why its acceptable to recreationally drink and recreationally smoke cigarettes and why its not acceptable to use cannabis...I am waiting...anyone?

Here are some other links to things about Cannabis, including Dr. Sanjay Guptas report

http://www.cnn.com/2...mind-marijuana/

http://www.drugpolic...about-marijuana

Oh damn, theres that pesky thing called "facts" again that always derail the mindless rants around these parts lol

Im still waiting for an answer...of course everyone clams up when facts are presented...lmao. Thats how you end threads here, you provide facts.

They are talking about the potential of losing Trillions over the next 10 years if Cannabis was fully leagalized nationally and proper research was approved. Thats not an infinite number.

You like to argue about things when you dont understand the concept of what you are arguing nor know anything about the topic at hand. You fit right in around here.

I'm a business professional, not a "pot head" as a few would refer to cannabis users around here

Trillions over the next ten years is now a finite number. Ridiculous but finite. And I wouldn't go spouting off about financial issues when you don't even understand the basic sets of measurements. But I guess you "fit right iin around here" too.

I'll assume "trillions" means at least 2 trillion, which means $200 billion per year on average. From zero. Merck did roughly $50 billion last year. So the industry would have to start at day one with sales roughly quadruple that of Merck, and maintain that for 10 years. Or it could grow to say $400 billion per year or 8x Merck over a 10 year span. Is this realistic given production, refinement, product development. distribution, sales, administration and all other aspects of the issues endemic to running a business or industry of that scale? Or does Occum's Shaver tell us all that this is a load of crap?

Waiting on that good reason to recreationally drink and recreationally smoke cigarettes...clocks ticking.

1 of of every 5 deaths annually are tobacco related. About 10% of those are from people who dont smoke, but died from others smoking around them. Thats how bad they are, you dont even have to smoke them to die from them.

http://www.cdc.gov/t...ets/fast_facts/

Alcohol use (not including deaths from drinking and doing something dumb), this is just consumption, kills about 88,000 people per year.

http://www.cdc.gov/a...alcohol-use.htm

Here is the total number of people who have died from overdose or excessive use of marijuana: ZERO...EVER...IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD

http://www.huffingto..._n_3860418.html

So once again, please grace us on your reasoning of why its acceptable to recreationally drink and recreationally smoke cigarettes and why its not acceptable to use cannabis...I am waiting...anyone?

Here are some other links to things about Cannabis, including Dr. Sanjay Guptas report

http://www.cnn.com/2...mind-marijuana/

http://www.drugpolic...about-marijuana

Oh damn, theres that pesky thing called "facts" again that always derail the mindless rants around these parts lol

Maybe nobody is arguing with you because nobody in the thread was arguing that smoking cigarettes or boozing it up is a good idea. At any point in the thread. It wasn't the premise of the thread and wasn't part of the discussion. If you are arguing with anyone about that you are arguing with ghosts. They may have indeed replied to you in stellar fashion but you wouldn't know. Because they are ghosts.

Maybe I'll go over to the Islam thread and see why nobody is addressing the issue of dangerous lead in stained glass windows in Catholic churches.

Sheep don't go around in herds you dolt, they move around in flocks. Hallucinating again?

I think sheep might go in herds...thus the word shepherd which is latin for "sheep herd". Anyway I think it is seagulls that move in flocks because I definitely remember something about a flock of seagulls.

That caters to pot heads. How many of your "patients" have a legitimate script for pot?

Do you have to be a college graduate to understand the scripts? Are they written by a doctor or can anyone who has patients write one? Maybe you can get one from Ashley at Starbuck's when she is making your latte.

Edited by 4merper4mer

I think sheeps might go in herds...thus the word shepherd which is latin for "sheep herd". Anyway I think it is seagulls that move in flocks because I definitely remember something about a flock of seagulls.

Not one person has ever died after driving a vehicle when they were high on pot. Ever. I wonder if they ever when high got lost in the jungle and became a meal for a pride of lions?

That caters to pot heads. How many of your "patients" have a legitimate script for pot?

All of them and all from real doctors. You cant enter a dispensary in CA without your doctors paperwork and it has to be original documents only (with live signatures and live stamp/seal from the medical office) and then it has to be validated through the doctors office by us on site when they come in and apply to join the patient collective.

I think sheep might go in herds...thus the word shepherd which is latin for "sheep herd". Anyway I think it is seagulls that move in flocks because I definitely remember something about a flock of seagulls.

Do you have to be a college graduate to understand the scripts? Are they written by a doctor or can anyone who has patients write one? Maybe you can get one from Ashley at Starbuck's when she is making your latte.

They are written by doctors

But are you gonna be sorry when you need some facts about cigarettes, alcohol, and UCLA med student opinions.

I'll just light up and invent something, then B word when no one wants to talk to me and bask in my greatness.

In other words, I'll toke up, whine, and otherwise just be myself.