Losers almost kill baby

so harmful, lets recap we have those 9-10 percenters (the losers you speak of, maaaaaaaaaan), the zero deaths from consumption is back again

--Gupta notes that marijuana doesn't have a "high potential for abuse" and it doesn't lead people to use other drugs. "We now know that while estimates vary, marijuana leads to dependence in around 9 to 10% of its adult users." Cocaine, classified as a (less addictive) schedule 2 substance, hooks 20% of those who use it. Around 25% of heroin users and 30% of tobacco users become addicted.

---It's safer than a lot of prescription drugs: Someone dies from a prescription drug overdose every 19 minutes in the United States, but Gupta could not find a single person who died from a marijuana overdose.

--Other doctors believe in it: Seventy-six percent of physicians surveyed would prescribe marijuana to ease the pain of women suffering from breast cancer.

3 times the amount are hooked on cigs and booze. not a big deal lets move on. sorry your HS friend or woman you dated fell into that 10% trap.

Calm'r then you are dude. So whats your take? Cancer patients yes Adults who like a little toke here and there no ?

Are you Yoda? Calmer when I am?

Anyway, there are 300 million people in this country so I guess 30 million brain dead zombies walking around draining from society is ok with you?

Stoned again be you? Stoned again it sounds like you are.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to merpermerpermerper it's from a movie. walter sobchak said it not yoda

calm'r then you are dude.

to tom just the facts maam

it's time for me to go play, you guys go ahead and reenact "Reefer Madness" while im gone.

Edited by Ryan L Billz

The claims of the benign effects of pot are largely contradicted by the excessive dopiness of the people promoting it.

That's a good point. A self-identified liberal holding himself out as evidence that pot is harmless to brain function is a bit of a self-defeating argument.

Edited by Rob's House

A conservative shouldn't have any particular qualms with pot being legal.

Yes, there are downsides both long and short term, but not so much that the cost to the individual or society outweigh the cost of enforcement.

A conservative shouldn't have any particular qualms with pot being legal.

On a state level...that would be correct.

My problem with legalizing dope centers around the way state governments would intend to use the windfall tax revenue. Unfortunately, like lottery revenue, it will be assigned to some feel-good item like education, but everyone knows most of the money will be doled out to special interests and friends of elected officials, and very little would go toward paying down debt or building cash reserves. Legalized dope is the equivalent of politicians making it rain on each other.

The liberal position in this thread is being assumed by those pro-state activists who seek to restrict the freedom of individuals to choose what they wish to ingest.

I feel the need to infringe DC Tom's copyrights in response to this but won't do it.

to merpermerpermerper it's from a movie. walter sobchak said it not yoda

calm'r then you are dude.

Try looking up the quote before you quote it.

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

I feel pissed you left me off that list. I smoked a **** ton of pot in college. Now I'm a liberal.

I'm starting to see a pattern. You and Ryan - both smoke pot, both like Cake, both turned lib. Now I'm getting nervous. Pot or Cake, which to give up...

The liberal position in this thread is being assumed by those pro-state activists who seek to restrict the freedom of individuals to choose what they wish to ingest.

Sometimes it's just fun to troll the troll. Speaking of which, anyone know what happened to gatorboy? I didn't want to let the cat out of the bag b/c everyone seemed to have fun arguing with him (made me laugh to beat the devil), but I'm pretty sure he was trolling this place for months. I also think it was his 3rd handle, not counting the one his parents gave him.

I'm starting to see a pattern. You and Ryan - both smoke pot, both like Cake, both turned lib. Now I'm getting nervous. Pot or Cake, which to give up...

More importantly, they both turned idiot.

Now, I know that many people would say "What's the difference?" But I know quite a few liberals who aren't idiots. Conversely, I know quite a few conservatives who are idiots. I do suspect, however, that idiots are more likely to choose to be liberal, and I hypothesize this is because they fully realize that without a higher authority to cocoon them in a metaphorical bubble and monitor every aspect of their lives they'd wouldn't survive more than three days.

2 year old ate a pot cookie, Pot's legal in Colorado and Washington State.

Let's get back on topic.

It's probably gonna move to more states that are struggling as a wannabee quick fix if Colorado and Wash state keep up this untapped easy revenue.

Hello de,nj,ri among others. You can cry about it then if you must.

Holy crap this went from funny to the best thread on the entire site in 24 hrs. I hope dog makes an appearance. Dog and rlb with bfbf chirping from the sidelkjne. Conner comes in and then really has some nonse. Oh I can't wait!

2 year old ate a pot cookie, Pot's legal in Colorado and Washington State.

Let's get back on topic.

It's probably gonna move to more states that are struggling as a wannabee quick fix if Colorado and Wash state keep up this untapped easy revenue.

Hello de,nj,ri among others. You can cry about it then if you must.

You can read but can't write whereas Take you to Econ 102 can write but can't read. Why partake of something with such unpredictable consequences?

Holy crap this went from funny to the best thread on the entire site in 24 hrs. I hope dog makes an appearance. Dog and rlb with bfbf chirping from the sidelkjne. Conner comes in and then really has some nonse. Oh I can't wait!

RLB stands alone. Don't throw the dog or any of these others in this.