What did you do today?

Just Jack

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which one?

Bald, about 12 inches of snow at the summit. We were the second ones up, had the summit to ourselves. Encountered a group of 12 going up when were almost to the trailhead, not a single snowshoe on any of them. Before we left the parking lot we heard them coming back down.

I went to Walmart to stock up for the storm. 30-pack of blue lights, celery and salsa.

I never considered dipping celery in salsa, let us know how it turns out.

Bald, about 12 inches of snow at the summit. We were the second ones up, had the summit to ourselves. Encountered a group of 12 going up when were almost to the trailhead, not a single snowshoe on any of them. Before we left the parking lot we heard them coming back down.

I never considered dipping celery in salsa, let us know how it turns out.

Celery with salsa is a great non-fat, yet filling, snack. Another is fat free pretzels with mustard and/or salsa. Most salsas are fat free. I've got traditional salsa, salsa verde and black bean/corn salsa on hand, and they're all fat free.

Roads must have been horrible, no?

I made sausage. 5 lbs of venison/pork breakfast sausage (with sage, cayenne, white ground pepper, maple syrup, etc). Ground the meats, mixed in seasonings and put into sheep casings and linked. Was a lot of fun. They are very tasty. Thanks to Chef Jim for his recommendation for Sonoma Sausage website recipes. I have a picture of them but have no idea how to post pictures on TBD. Happy New Year all.

I made sausage. 5 lbs of venison/pork breakfast sausage (with sage, cayenne, white ground pepper, maple syrup, etc). Ground the meats, mixed in seasonings and put into sheep casings and linked. Was a lot of fun. They are very tasty. Thanks to Chef Jim for his recommendation for Sonoma Sausage website recipes. I have a picture of them but have no idea how to post pictures on TBD. Happy New Year all.

Wow. Mouth is watering.