What did you do today?

Just Jack

• Replies 764
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got laid off then got a cell phone. The came home to tell my wife I lost my job. Then I began drinking.

sorry to hear that gligwee.

At least you have good company...i got my 60 day notice today, we close march 21st. Long time coming, no big surprise!

Wherever Beerball gets hired, think he will hire us? Or if we get Jack a date...maybe he can get us hired?

The lock is gonna be hiring soon! Others along the inlands are probably open too. Can search and apply here:

https://www.usajobs.gov/

Use the site to refine your search in all different ways.

Steady work, pay not bad, but not super great... Haven't had a raise in 5 years (freeze on wage grade schedule)...

Vet preference helps even more.

Good luck!

If you don't mind me asking Jack... What do you do? It sounds interesting... You don't have to answer. I probably missed it elsewhere. Anyway, congrats and good job!

Last I heard he was a fluffer at the rodeo, but I think he may have switched jobs.

I got laid off then got a cell phone. The came home to tell my wife I lost my job. Then I began drinking.

Back in 2012 when I spent most of the year unemployed, I did a lot of hiking. It was what kept me sane during the job search. It's a low cost exercise also. And the 35lbs I lost that summer was nice also.

If you don't mind me asking Jack... What do you do? It sounds interesting... You don't have to answer. I probably missed it elsewhere. Anyway, congrats and good job!

Last I heard he was a fluffer at the rodeo, but I think he may have switched jobs.

Close, installing Point Of Sale systems (cash registers) at resturants across the US. This week I'm local, driving back and forth each night. But I've see places in Maryland, Florida, California, Texas, and Ohio in the pipeline. Those will be fly to and stay a couple weeks.

Oiled the bread for making Stromboli this evening.

Taking orders?

I will check with my friend Paul and Lisa And see when the next time they are heading to Rochester. I will give you a call when I find out when that will be and will see if you are going to be around. Or I could plan a day to turning stone