What batch of kool-aid will Russ whip up next?

Jerry Jabber

Last year, Russ got promoted, had a big press conference and talked a big game saying the Bills image had been tarnished and he would leave no stone unturned in searching for a new coach & making the Bills a winner. One year later, it's the exact same result, 6-10 and 4th in the AFC East (same result 3 years in a row). So, what batch of kool-aid will Russ whip up this offseason to make us all "Billeve" the Bills are headed in the right direction?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brady will be 37 next year he can't play forever can he? Tannehill sucks & Geno sucks.

Unfortunately, Brady is showing no signs of slowing down. Wouldn't doubt he plays for another 5 years (give or take a year or two).

He'll draft manziel and we'll all be drinking it.

Agreed. But, the Bills have proven that they are not the sharpest tools in the shed and will stick with Manuel for another 2 years before drafting another QB.

i think the FO has to back their GM in any stalemates between him and the coaching staff. this season's results haven't earned Marrone or anyone on his staff a trump card. if i see changes in the staff, or their assignments, i'll see enough from ownership to know they have Whaley's back

I think it will have something to do with the Toronto series...if they can get out of the contract they will or they will announce it won't be renewed...

I agree. They almost have to do this. Would probably go a long way in retaining guys like Byrd. Continuing to give up a home game shows no commitment to winning. Brandon is a complete phony with his 'do everything possible to win' talk if he doesn't dis-continue the Toronto series.

Hard to say but it may only take one hit for him to give it up. He hardly seems like a guy enjoying himself.

I think Brady wants to win at least 1 more Super Bowl. I wouldn't doubt he would want to win 2 more to break Montana's Super Bowl record of 4 Super Bowl wins .

My guess for Russ' kool-aid will be another big free agent signing (similar to TO or Mario).