What batch of kool-aid will Russ whip up next?

Jerry Jabber

I think Brady wants to win at least 1 more Super Bowl. I wouldn't doubt he would want to win 2 more to break Montana's Super Bowl record of 4 Super Bowl wins .

My guess for Russ' kool-aid will be another big free agent signing (similar to TO or Mario).

Exactly!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder what he intends to do too. I am a bit of a marketing guy myself. So I tend to try and look through the wool they are pulling over our eyes every year.

Maybe this year season ticket holders will get 2 Bills blankets instead of one......lol

I think season ticket sales are going to suck unless they do something big. There really is no incentive to renew for another season like this one. Borderline fans who are currently season ticket holders will save their money and stay home.

Should be interesting.

Last year, Russ got promoted, had a big press conference and talked a big game saying the Bills image had been tarnished and he would leave no stone unturned in searching for a new coach & making the Bills a winner. One year later, it's the exact same result, 6-10 and 4th in the AFC East (same result 3 years in a row). So, what batch of kool-aid will Russ whip up this offseason to make us all "Billeve" the Bills are headed in the right direction?

Well, he DID go all the way to Albany! : ) Or Syracuse, sorry. Syracuse.

Edited by San-O

People hate the Bills, hate the losing, hate whatever, yet stick around year after year letting everyone know how sick they are of the team.

And people will always offer an excuse why the team sucks

Edited by GG

Brady will be 37 next year he can't play forever can he? Tannehill sucks & Geno sucks.

It wasn't Brady that just tore the Bills a new one, it was BB and his ability to exploit a weakness in a defense. The Bills D just allowed the Patriots 4th string RB 24 rushes for 189 yards, 2 TD's. Brady was almost a non factor with only 122 yards passing in that rainstorm.

I can see both Talleywhacker and Geno getting better with a better run game to support them. So I can see both the Jests & Phins going all out for offense in this years draft, as should the Bills.

People hate the Bills, hate the losing, hate whatever, yet stick around year after year letting everyone know how sick they are of the team.

After 9 losing seasons and 14 years of missing the playoffs, we're not allowed to complain about how bad the Bills suck?

Last year, Russ got promoted, had a big press conference and talked a big game saying the Bills image had been tarnished and he would leave no stone unturned in searching for a new coach & making the Bills a winner. One year later, it's the exact same result, 6-10 and 4th in the AFC East (same result 3 years in a row). So, what batch of kool-aid will Russ whip up this offseason to make us all "Billeve" the Bills are headed in the right direction?

Atleast kool-aid is a refreshing drink.

What brand of snake-oil will Brandon whip up next offseason seems more appropriate.

I should add Marrone to the list. Marrone stated when he was hired as the Bills HC that the coordinators he hires are one's that are experts in their field. Does he honestly feel Hackett and Crossman are experts?

Gailey, Brandon, Nix, and Marrone are all great talkers. They talk a great game, but have failed to delivered. Gailey's "I don't hope to win, I expect to win." Nix's "Show me the baby!" Brandon "The Bills image has been tarnished... I will leave no stone unturned to turn the Bills into a winner."

This offseason's kool-aid should be interesting.