2hd half thread Bills at Cheatriots

BuffaloBill

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed...Fine him...But sitting him does nothing but assure a lesser player will be in the game...Of course maybe that lesser player does not jump offsides on 4th and 1...But that's another story...

It assured us of losing in hindsight since we let them average about 10 YPC in the first half

Is it just me or does Brady look like crap? He has been erratic, as best today. His passes have been off and errant. He hasn't been getting many good reads and he has not had any rhythm or a sync. I think it could be in our favor should the game start to come in closer, especially if this FG is no good.

Take a look at the rushing yard difference for when he's in versus when he sat.

Trade him for a third and be done with him. I have zero patience for a lack of respect and discipline. You practice like you play, and Dareus plays like he shows up habitually late: lazy and undisciplined.

Is it just me or does Brady look like crap? He has been erratic, as best today. His passes have been off and errant. He hasn't been getting many good reads and he has not had any rhythm or a sync. I think it could be in our favor should the game start to come in closer, especially if this FG is no good.

Brady and the New England has looked like garbage quite a bit of the season.

Dareus hurt the team why is that so hard to understand

They sat him for a quarter last week and he cared so much he showed up late the very next day

No other option then to sit him again

Evidently sitting him doesn't motivate him to make it to meetings any more "timely", so why not motivate him by taking some of his $$??