Bills-Pats game to be played in quagmire...who does it favor?

Big Turk

Very heavy rain is supposed to start around 3pm with up to an inch or two predicted by the end of the night...

This likely will help neutralize Brady's effectiveness but might also neutralize our strength as well, which is getting after the QB...

I would say this likely favors us, as the less talented teams usually gain an advantage when playing conditions are not ideal...

Any thoughts?

Very heavy rain is supposed to start around 3pm with up to an inch or two predicted by the end of the night...

This likely will help neutralize Brady's effectiveness but might also neutralize our strength as well, which is getting after the QB...

I would say this likely favors us, as the less talented teams usually gain an advantage when playing conditions are not ideal...

Any thoughts?

Doesn't favor Brady - look what he did in the Cincy game that was played in same weather.

Any thoughts?

You mean like getting after Tanney did?

Any thoughts?

Where are you getting your weather forecast? Weather.com doesn't mention rain until tomorrow afternoon and only a quarter inch total. Also, isn't the field surface artificial (field turf)?

http://www.weather.c...A USMA0046:1:US

Edited by WotAGuy

Where are you getting your weather forecast? Weather.com doesn't mention rain until tomorrow afternoon and only a quarter inch total. Also, isn't the field surface artificial (field turf)?

http://www.weather.c...A USMA0046:1:US

In a written article talking about the storm weather.com says the entire east coast is in for very heavy rain and 1-2 inches total...

Yes, day=before sunset, which means 1/4 inch in about 2 hours, followed by 1/2 inch at night, ending by 11pm, meaning the heaviest rain will be falling during the game most likely...

Plus its very hard to predict how much is going to fall in any given area, but its supposed to be heavy rain

Edited by matter2003