New England game predictions!

YoloinOhio

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All depends on the running game, if we get that going, Thad looks decent, throws a TD, rushes for 1, and a pick. 220 yards, about 61% completion. We don't get the run game, expected Thad to look like this: 1 fumble, 2 int's, 2tds 55% possibly under 200 yards for an embarrassing loss. We pick up close to 200 on the ground and the D holds strong, forcing 2 turn overs we in.

I guess nothing too special, same as every game so far this year

Why've you been so negative this season?

It's rough, I thought Stojan was the most pessimistic - you've been extremely low on this team.

Because the Bills suck on the road, because they have Thad Lewis at QB, and because they've never beaten the Pats in Foxboro...

The Bills have nothing to play for (already eliminated) and the Pats have incentive to up their playoff seed.

This marks the 9th consecutive losing season for the Bills.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Dolphins get whipped last week... but this is the Pats.

Because the Bills suck on the road, because they have Thad Lewis at QB, and because they've never beaten the Pats in Foxboro...

The Bills have nothing to play for (already eliminated) and the Pats have incentive to up their playoff seed.

This marks the 9th consecutive losing season for the Bills.

I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Dolphins get whipped last week... but this is the Pats.

the reality of another Sunday @ Foxboro is not too fun

This game is the spring board for what will happen next year. I think the Bills have quietly been improving all season, even with the revolving door at the QB position. NE won't know what hit them when the Bills roll right over them.

24-10 Bills