Advanced metrics show virtually no difference between EJ and Thad

Big Turk

i'll make it really simple for you:

EJ: probably not good. he's inaccurate and the game moves to fast for him.

Thad: definitely not good...should have put up 4 TDs last week.

Anyone who wants Thad to start over EJ, or at all, should probably have his head examined. I don't like him as the back up. EJ should remain the starter but i definitely like the idea of drafting another QB.

Anyone who wants Thad to start over EJ, or at all, should probably have his head examined. I don't like him as the back up. EJ should remain the starter but i definitely like the idea of drafting another QB.

This is kind of where I'm leaning toward. I still believe in EJ ... But not as much as I did early in the season. Still too early to tell, IMO, but drafting another QB wouldn't be stupid.

Both of these guys are so far down the list does it even matter? When I look at the stats it looks like they both stink out loud. Pretty sad isn't it when they are ranked down past 30th. WOW! That is really low. It doesn't give you much hope for the future.

Edited by littlelouie

The "D" is really coming along and playing well. What a difference a defensive co ordinator can make. Petine is the difference and anyone who understands football can see that. He is reponsable for the improvement. He brought Rex Ryan's scheme with him. Rex isn't a great head coach but he is a great defensive mind. Chan made a huge mistake by hiring the "Stache".. Wannstedt was 20 years behind the times. If Chan had Petine he would still have a job as Bills head coach.

Not sure what this means, but advanced metrics show Lewis and Manuel's performances across the board are nearly identical...

If you look at Thad's statistics thru his first x number of starts he has been better than Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson had been at the same point.

I'm just saying you gotta' keep an open mind.....and two closed eyes..........and simply give the guy time. QB's only get better with more exposure.....I mean starts. And then when you do....bingo...because 30% of the time it works every time. Guaranteed. :thumbsup:

If you look at Thad's statistics thru his first x number of starts he has been better than Peyton Manning and Russell Wilson had been at the same point.

I'm just saying you gotta' keep an open mind.....and two closed eyes..........and simply give the guy time. QB's only get better with more exposure.....I mean starts. And then when you do....bingo...because 30% of the time it works every time. Guaranteed. :thumbsup:

:lol:

BADOLBEELZ - Thanks for making me chuckle. You made me chuckle when you said, " and when you do....bingo....because 30% of the time it works every time.. Guaranteed.

Is that like a Yogism? Yogi Berra, ex Yankee catcher said, "Baseball is 90% mental. The other half is physical." LOL Or like one of his other famous ones. I like to take a 2 hour nap between 1 and 4.

Edited by littlelouie

BADOLBEELZ - Thanks for making me chuckle. You made me chuckle when you said, " and when you do....bingo....because 30% of the time it works every time.. Guaranteed.

Is that like a Yogism? Yogi Berra, ex Yankee catcher said, "Baseball is 90% mental. The other half is physical." LOL Or like on of his other famous ones. I like to take a 2 hour nap between 1 and 4.

When you get to the fork in the road, take it.

GO BILLS!!!

Hey K-9 LOL How about "nobody goes to that place because it is too crowded."

" a nickel isn't worth a dime anymore".

"it gets late early out there".

"You should always go to other peoples funerals otherwise they won't come to yours".

Or the time someone called Yogi late and apologized for calling late. Yogi told him. "that's alright I had to get up to answer the phone anyway."

Edited by littlelouie

Not sure what this means, but advanced metrics show Lewis and Manuel's performances across the board are nearly identical...

Espn's Total QBR has EJ with 42.3 and Lewis with 22.9. Both are stinky numbers though.

This is kind of where I'm leaning toward. I still believe in EJ ... But not as much as I did early in the season. Still too early to tell, IMO, but drafting another QB wouldn't be stupid.

Glad you're finally seeing things my way. (where's that pat yourself on the back smiley?)

Fitz above both? But I thought he was the worst QB ever, and ANY QB would be an improvement! I read it right here in this forum!

:P

Hopefully EJ improves next year.

no,you dint