Which team do you want to win the Super Bowl, now that our bills are o

major

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll root for Carolina, mostly because we lived in NC for seven years and kinda-sorta followed them a bit while we were down there. They do have a nice stadium, I'll give them that. But the tailgating situation kinda blows (middle of a city, random small parking lots scattered all over).

The answer for everyone on this board should be NEW ENGLAND! I can't believe no one else sees it this way. Do you think Brady and Bellichick would bring the same fire to winning the division year after year if they finally won a fourth ring? If they win a fourth they quickly fade into oblivion and open up the division.

Seahawks, always rooting for a city that hasnt had a SB win.

Never!!!!

Why? I don't want the Bills to be the only team that never has and that club seems to shrink all the time.

Yes, this is the misery loves company paradigm. I'll root for NE or Dallas to win another SB before I want to see a new team hoist the Lombardi.

Why? I don't want the Bills to be the only team that never has and that club seems to shrink all the time.

Agreed 100%. Honestly, I'd just assume New England win it again- how excited could their fans possibly get at this point? I do NOT want to see a new fan base get to experience what we haven't. I realized I felt this way when I was rooting for the Saints to beat the Colts and once they won, I actually kind of wished they'd lost. I could not possibly be happy for any other fan base in any sport at this point.

Anyone but NE or MIA.

If I had to choose I would go with the Panthers from the teams already in the playoffs.

It may sound crazy but if the Chargers somehow got into the playoffs, which they won't, I think they have a BIG shot to represent the AFC.

The Pats, Broncos and Bengals better root for the Dolphins or Ravens to get a win or else they have trouble.

Agreed 100%. Honestly, I'd just assume New England win it again- how excited could their fans possibly get at this point? I do NOT want to see a new fan base get to experience what we haven't. I realized I felt this way when I was rooting for the Saints to beat the Colts and once they won, I actually kind of wished they'd lost. I could not possibly be happy for any other fan base in any sport at this point.

Cubs?

Edited by 4merper4mer

Anyone but NE or MIA.

If I had to choose I would go with the Panthers from the teams already in the playoffs.

It may sound crazy but if the Chargers somehow got into the playoffs, which they won't, I think they have a BIG shot to represent the AFC.

The Pats, Broncos and Bengals better root for the Dolphins or Ravens to get a win or else they have trouble.

Cubs?

Nope. They had the Bulls, they have the Blackhawks. No way. Maybe like the Sacramento Kings but that's it.

I've lived in Charlotte for 18 years. I'll go with the Panthers although I really don't consider myself a fan. I'm hopelessly loyal to the hapless Bills.

I lived there for 20 years... :thumbsup:

Moving back in April too...Not because I really want to...But because of business/family...I was never a Panthers Fan while I was there...Their 1st Draft pick after I left was Cam, and I REALLY like Cam...He's been my FF QB for 3 years now and he's treated me pretty well...So now I pull for them as my second team...I also think they have the best home uniforms in the NFL...I really do...That black and blue is awesome... B-)