Todd McShay Mock Draft 1.0

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep - I do not think they will hesitate if Glenn continues to perform this way. LT is one of the most critical positions on the team.

That's a good point. I wasn't considering the positional value as much as the player value. This isn't Andy Levitre we're talking about here...

Yeah, I meant sign him long term when the time is right.

I hope we do sign him. but the bills tend not to want to spend that kind of money on the o-line.

I understan that Levitre might give folks pause; I just can't get behind that given the deals they've meted out to Urbik and Wood.

I have no trouble believing that they'll sign Glenn.

Wouldn't hate the pick.

I would. I am comforted by the fact that McShay is so completely wrongheaded most of the time that his prediction is almost assuring that we won't do it.

We don't need another tackle. The area we need to improve on the O-line isn't the tackles, it's at guard. You typically want someone shorter and a bit heavier to really power up the middle. And I think we can get solid talent at the position in the second round.

I'll agree WE didn't think so, but they are all bonafide NFL starters for other teams and Lil Donte played in Hawaii.

The "WE" is the thing that puts the conversation into perspective. If WE think that a player is of top notch talent, the is no reason to think that the Bills won't try their best to retain the player.......which doesn't necessarily mean that the player will be retained obviously.

Lewan is under investigation for an assault charge as per Bleacher Report.

Sorry, I am on my phone so I can't link article.

Just saw that on Eleven Warriors (OSU blog): Eleven Warriors@11W 43m

Lewan's rivalry weekend: Lose for 4th time to Ohio State, smack talk the team that just beat him, punch an OSU fan in the face (allegedly)

- One of the reasons I don't like him is that his own fans say he is a "fake tough guy." Yeah, I don't like Michigan - but he also took to Twitter to call out OSU for losing to MSU when he, in fact, lost to both... just think he is a punk.

Edited by YoloInTheBlo

Don't throw all your stock into Drafttek. He is an excellent run blocker with a nasty attitude toward whomever it is that may be lined up in front of him. He finishes his blocks and looks for a 2nd person to hit if given the opportunity. He's already better than Pears if you ask me, but don't throw all your stock into everything I say either. Just my two. :thumbsup:

Lewan is under investigation for an assault charge as per Bleacher Report.

Sorry, I am on my phone so I can't link article.

See, I told you guys :thumbsup: