Bills 2014 opponents - Home & Away

YoloinOhio

If that's the schedule, I don't mind it at all. The only games that really bother me are at Denver and at Detroit. If we get Green Bay at The Ralph, that would be great. But we all know the schedules are so hard to evaluate. There are always some teams who are expected to be great and suck, and vice versa. Every year.

no ifs needed - those are the games and where they will be. only 2 games can be changed based on the outcome of this week. we 100% get green bay at the ralph

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That right now looks like a very tough schedule. KC and Denver might be the 2 best teams in the AFC. Green Bay and Detroit should be much better and Chicago is on the rise now. Plus Peterson vs our run D. But it is a season away so we can only hope for a playoff spot

i see things differently

Detroit is in turmoil and possibly firing their coach they play in a division that had the Bears QB and Packers QB missing significant time meanwhile your "franchise qb" played all year and in his 5th year you still couldn't win the division that wont even take 9 wins to take.

Chicago is a bigger mess with the worst defense in the NFL giving up points...well actually like the bills last year 50 -once 40- four times etc. With a "franschise qb" that they probably won't take back

Minnesota has one weapon and and a host of qb's which none can consistently play

Green Bay has a good offense and a POOR defense.

Kansas City strictly a product of their schedule with Denver banking on their 37 year old qb to outscore everyone

Chargers have been the same team for 10 years somewhere around 7-9, 8-8 or 9-7 usually stink on the road safe for one suprising game. Descent at home usually rise up or play down depending on competition

Raiders are going nowhere

Jets don't rely on name players keep it close win it late, I don't see things changing much next year.

Dolphins are a rollercoaster not sure if this new regime knows how to draft to fill holes

Patriots - until someone can get Brady out of the league they will continue to be a good team, maybe not great anymore but still in that 10-11 win column

2 Bills 2014 opponents hinge on today’s game

Fourteen of the Bills’ opponents are already mapped out for the 2014 season (counting their division opponents twice). Buffalo faces their division rivals twice each, the AFC West and the NFC North next year. The two remaining opponents will come via the intra-conference teams that finish in the same place in their respective division following today’s games. And though the fourth place team in the AFC North and the fourth place team in the AFC South are locked in their respective positions regardless of how they fare in Week 17, Buffalo’s spot in the AFC East is not set.

Buffalo will face the AFC North team that finishes in the same place as them at home and they’ll face the AFC South team that finishes in the same place as them on the road in 2014.

Right now in the AFC North, Cleveland is locked in the fourth spot and Houston is locked in the fourth spot in the AFC South.

Should Buffalo not pull out a win at New England, the Bills would have those two teams as their final two opponents for the 2014 season.

With a win however, the Bills could finish in third place in the AFC East if the Jets were to lose today, and that would make Buffalo’s AFC South opponent Jacksonville and their AFC North opponent either Pittsburgh or Baltimore.

I would say all the NFC north opponents are better than the bills maybe other than the vikings who are about even. The AFC is clearly better than the Bills with the exception of Oakland. A quick look now sure doesn't lead me to see more than 5-6 wins next year and probably 15 straight without the playoffs.

The Bills went 4-3 in Buffalo against these opponents this year.

NE (12-4)

CAR (12-4)

BALT (8-8)

CINCI (11-5)

KC (11-5)

JETS (8-8)

MIA (8-8)

They did not play a bad team - or a bad game - in Buffalo. If not for Jeff Tuel they would have gone 5-2 at home.

Looking at the likes of Minnesota, Cleveland, and San Diego coming to town, this team will go at least 6-1 at the Ralph next year.

NFL announces 2014 regular-season opponents

The day after the NFL regular season ends is known as 'Black Monday' because so many head coaches get fired. It's not a completely negative day though because the NFL also releases the home and away opponents for the 2014 season.

If you're a glass half full kind of person, you can go through the schedule of your favorite team and figure out if they have a shot at making next years playoffs. Browns fans, I looked at your 2014 schedule, you have a chance.

Anyway, the chart below tells you where each team will be playing in 2014 and who they'll be playing, but it doesn't tell you when they'll be playing. The dates and times of the 2014 NFL schedule will be released sometime in the spring.

The scheduling formula implemented in 2002 with realignment guarantees that all teams play each other on a regular, rotating basis.

Tougher travel schedule, with 3 games out of EST vs. one this year, and we know what kind of a road team the Bills are.

That's how it goes sometimes.

I know that the Denver game will be the big road trip next year, however if anyone is interested in going to Oakland, let me know.

This thread telling me who we play

Next year just made me more depressed. I can only find a few wins with that schedule

I disagree. Aside from Rodgers, the NFC North is a pretty soft division. The Lions and Vikings will be led by first year coaches and the Bears just can't play defense. The Dolphins look ready for a step backward. Jeff Tuel was one idiotic play away from beating the Chefs.

Yeah, I see 3 or 4 pretty sure fire losses, but it doesn't look any more difficult than this year.