Could Buffalo get moved to 4:25 in week 16 ???

djp14150

Just looking at the schedule of week 16

CBS has the DH and has Pittsburgh @ Green Bay and Oakland @San Diego--2 potential blow out games.

I think they would move a 1pm game to 4:25 to add another game....

The 1pm games are:

Miami at Buffalo

Cleveland at Jets

Denver at Houston

Tennessee at Jacksonville

Indianapolis at Kansas City

Sure that last one could be the most attractive---but with Indy clinching the division and Kansas City likely a wild card---with these two teams facing each other in the playoffs this may not be a good game because Indy could rest some players and Indy could opt to hide their play book. This game would also mean more affiliates would possibly move from Pittsburgh-green bay.

Indy-KC could be the headliner for the 1pm slot.

I think they have the ability to move a 1pm to a 4:25pm game a week before the start---but Im not sure on that.

Miami @ buffalo moving to 4:25 gives them an additional game but also not one that necessarily strips audience from Pittsburgh-GGreen Bay but gives them a back up game to have in case that game turns into a blow out.

This thread is a joke right? flexxing the laughing stock of the NFL to the 4 pm game? Sorry guys, when you read the papers in Tampa and articles about how the Bucs better beat the lowly Bills. Do I think that, NO! The problem is around the NFL we are taken seriously. TV does not want to have the Bills in the prime spot. Ask, why haven't we been on the Sunday or Monday Night Games in years. Easy, no one but true Bills fans wants to see us.

the big run and the lucky PI / catch on the floating duck killed the Bucs game along with SJ13's gimme fumble. At least the Woods fumble was by a brutal hit.

let the Bucs brag about -17 yards of offense in the 3rd QTR,

and Glennon 9-25 and 81 yards passing the whole game!!!

based on the current chase - playoff possibilities are the following teams

Cleveland at Jets

Tennessee at Jacksonville

Indianapolis at Kansas City

no freaking way they flex Buffalo

?? Not sure exactly how Cle @ NYJ or Ten @ Jax- two games involving teams who are not making the playoffs would trump a game involving a team that very well could make the playoffs but OK. Not that any of this matters.

I am shocked !!!!!

The only reason this game was flexed was as a favor to CBS because the NFL forced them to give up the first Denver/Kansas City game that they protected.

i knew they would move another game to the 4:25 slot for their DH --just didnt think it would come like this.

No matter what happens next week at least one of Philly and Chicago have something to play for.

If Philly wins next week, Dallas lose next week, and Dallas lose again in the afternoon week 16, Then Philly will clinch the division before this game starts. They would be up by 2 games with dallas having only 1 to play.

CBS has the 4:25 game that week so none of the Dallas/Philly/NFC team games matter.

I am shocked !!!!!

The only reason this game was flexed was as a favor to CBS because the NFL forced them to give up the first Denver/Kansas City game that they protected.

i knew they would move another game to the 4:25 slot for their DH --just didnt think it would come like this.

No matter what happens next week at least one of Philly and Chicago have something to play for.

If Philly wins next week, Dallas lose next week, and Dallas lose again in the afternoon week 16, Then Philly will clinch the division before this game starts. They would be up by 2 games with dallas having only 1 to play.